watch now

Author Topic: slimming/diet pills 7  (Read 353947 times)

23mirAmir

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #560 on: July 09, 2016, 12:57:37 am »
pa join mga sis, effective po ba talaga ang bee sexy.. i still got a bottle full of garcinia cambogia and packs of lesofat and xenical.. i can't take it religiously because i work on field most of the time and i can't afford to got to the restroom every now and then because of the effects of the pills..

to those who bought bee sexy from lazada, is it legit? what are the bowels side effects? i wanted to lose so much weight because i'm already 70kgs  :(   when i was pregnant my weight on full term is 61kg..
just imagime, my preggy shirts wont fit to me now  :-[ :'(

iamanndee

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #561 on: July 09, 2016, 02:07:23 pm »
I am currently taking a shake from malaysia, tried it before and so far the only down side is yung frequest thirst. 30 packets to be taken for a month,1 pack/day sa umaga (to be taken w/ empty stomach).

I lost 4kg without any exercise and diet. I took from Jan-Feb 2016 then stopped since bumaba na talaga yung timbang. From Feb-Jun 2016 I tried doing some sort of exercises, MJ's, treadmill and some diet na din.

Napagod na ako hahaha so I am taking it since 3days ago :)

It's called Bluvelle. Patok na patok siya sa Malaysia and main ingredient is Acai Berry. 2 of my other siblings tried it before but it only worked on me :)

angelholics

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #562 on: July 09, 2016, 02:52:55 pm »
fatrol / redoxfat mga capsules with Lcarnitine and green tea hehe pam pa boost ng metabolism :)

cry_mandy

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #563 on: July 10, 2016, 12:00:40 am »
May naka try na po ng fat out?

Mommychinita18

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #564 on: July 13, 2016, 03:56:45 pm »
Hi mga sis! Ask ko lang kung pwede ba pagsabayin ang slimming pills and birth control pills?

Bee sexy sa umaga tapos BCP sa gabi. Hindi po ako nag bbreastfeed. 😊 Thank you!

Len0523

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #565 on: July 13, 2016, 04:51:01 pm »
Currently taking Slimina, 5th day and no significant effect yet. Lageng uhaw. At nanunuyo lalamunan.
Aside from that, wala naman ako nararamdaman side effect.


Update:

2 weeks of taking it. No changes. Walang nabawas na timbang.
Pero nawalan din ako appetite.
Nakakauhaw sya nakakatuyo ng lalamunan pero wala naman ibang negative effect.
Lage lang akong umiinom ng water.

Update:


After 1 month of taking Slimina. I lost 4 kg. :)

No side effects saken. So all good so far.
However, upong reading the effect of bee sexy mas mabilis ata to. So I will give a try.
Pero pahinga muna ako ng 1 week. :)


Update: I started 1st week of July until now. Hindi na ako bumaba ang timbang. Nagstick na sa 51 kg.

Because I also building muscle, arms legs, thigh & butt toning.

Ang masaya nasusuot ko na yung mga nastock ko na small sizes clothes!

Side effect. Naging irregular yung mo. period ko. Nadedelay na. :(
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 01:50:58 pm by Len0523 »

itlogspambot

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #566 on: August 08, 2016, 12:55:53 pm »
May nakapag try na ba ditong Algicleanz Jelly? Pafeedback naman po. Thank you! 😊

petlovah

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #567 on: August 08, 2016, 03:18:52 pm »
I haven't kept track of my progress in terms of weight but I felt I really lost some plus it lessened my food cravings. I take Bee Sexy every other day so what more if I take it everyday. It really does curb your appetite. It is effective for me in terms of loss of appetite. Usually pinipilit ko pa kumain kasi hindi ako nagugutom. I can survive the day na bread or biscuits lang ang kinakain. Kapag naman I don't feel the need to eat, kakain na lang ako ng chocolates then I'm good na ulit.

Only bad effect sa akin, it lessened my patience. Mas mabilis ako mainis or maasar unlike before.

drag0nfly

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #568 on: August 10, 2016, 08:16:55 am »
Legit ba yung Bee Sexy sa Lazada? Layo ko kasi sa Magic Potions sa Ortigas.

petlovah

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #569 on: August 10, 2016, 08:36:15 am »
I'm not really sure kasi as far as I remember, there are sellers from Lazada which sells fake products kaya from that time na I've heard that news, parang I felt hesitant to purchase from them. I know magic potions has online shop. I can't access their site here in the office kasi. The price might just be the same or cheaper. ;)

Len0523

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #570 on: August 10, 2016, 10:08:40 am »
Legit ba yung Bee Sexy sa Lazada? Layo ko kasi sa Magic Potions sa Ortigas.

you can check naman with MP kung legit reseller yung bibilhan mo sa Lazada.
Also, may online shop din ang MP nga. You just have to pay thru CC.
Tapos meron pang other charges, like shipping, processing fee.

drag0nfly

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #571 on: August 10, 2016, 09:38:21 pm »
First time ko umorder sa Lazada so di ko alam ganun pala ang setup nila.  Akala ko directly from MP sila kukuha.  Thanks mga sis.  Sana legit nga.

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #572 on: August 19, 2016, 12:25:56 am »
Wow halos lahat pala sa magic potions bumibili. Dati very active lang sila sa pinoyexchange nagbebenta.  Bump lang ng bump ng thread :)  Now they have stores. 

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #573 on: August 30, 2016, 02:04:35 pm »
anyone tried the bangkok pills being sold in IG? 16_glowjean. parang an daming bumibili sa kanya but hindi na memention dito

23mirAmir

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #574 on: September 06, 2016, 07:21:54 am »
I have taken bee sexy for almost 2 months na.. starting weight is 73kg
1st month i lost 6kg.. nag stop ako ng 1 week because I have qto take flu, cough and cold meds..
Then as of yesterday my weight is 64kg..

I asked magic potions in st thomas square if legit yung sa lazada.. Oo daw sila din dw yung seller nuon.. I tried ordering sa lazada last week ng 3boxes with free juicer bottle, it was delivered twoo weeks after with Official Reciept of Magic potion..

I also asked them if How long could I take the pills continuosly..
She said that I can take it as long as I need it.. and if I am already satisfied, I should gradually reduce the intake so that the body chemistry could adapt and so as not to increase appetite again..

Im going to take the 3rd box next week then I'll try to skip the pills every other day..

I'll keep you posted with the results.. Please note that I don't do exercise and I don't physically move a lot..

Len0523

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #575 on: September 09, 2016, 09:10:27 am »
No side effect on your monthly period?

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #576 on: September 10, 2016, 11:42:22 pm »
there are bangkok pills sellwrs sa ig, bat nabalik sa uso ang bp? Anyone here tried those?

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #577 on: September 15, 2016, 01:31:42 pm »
1st day of taking bee sexy capsule.  Bought it from Lazada. Medyo may lutang effect, hindi din ako masyado nagugutom.

candacena

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #578 on: September 26, 2016, 03:43:04 pm »
may naka try na ng nutrifab? its a plum

gabbi

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #579 on: September 30, 2016, 12:48:57 am »
1st day of taking bee sexy capsule.  Bought it from Lazada. Medyo may lutang effect, hindi din ako masyado nagugutom.


Hi Michipoo. How's it going with the bee sexy pills? Any additional feedbacks? :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close