watch now

Author Topic: Latest travel blog entry PART 2 (Only Travel Related Posts please!)  (Read 101490 times)

michi247

  • Guest
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 01:16:41 pm by michi247 »

LiL019

  • Guest
Re: anung latest travel blog entry mo? PART 2
« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2011, 01:27:12 am »


riandrew

  • Guest
Re: anung latest travel blog entry mo? PART 2
« Reply #83 on: November 10, 2011, 09:18:06 pm »


LiL019

  • Guest

michi247

  • Guest

_pink12_

  • Guest
Re: anung latest travel blog entry mo? PART 2
« Reply #87 on: November 14, 2011, 04:24:34 pm »

Tired of Boracay? Try something new in Aklan:

Jawili Beach in Tangalan, Aklan

riandrew

  • Guest
Re: anung latest travel blog entry mo? PART 2
« Reply #88 on: November 14, 2011, 07:36:21 pm »

chinkyann

  • Guest

val

  • Guest
Re: anung latest travel blog entry mo? PART 2
« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2011, 09:13:27 pm »

freelancebuddy

  • Guest
Re: anung latest travel blog entry mo? PART 2
« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2011, 09:18:58 pm »
My recent Boracay and Palawan trip!

http://lostako.blogspot.com/

chinkyann

  • Guest
Re: anung latest travel blog entry mo? PART 2
« Reply #92 on: November 18, 2011, 08:17:40 am »
I need your suggestions mga sis. I'm looking for a place to travel alone on my birthday. I have never celebrated my bday. people tend to forget it except when they see my fb reminder. I don't like December because of this. I tried to change this last year & went to Mt. Pinatubo but it did not fall on my bday. It was Dec 4 and my bday was Dec 6. I want to make it memorable (good) and special even if I have to do it on my own. Where's a safe place do you think I can visit that's not too expensive? (unemployed right now & decided to work on Feb pa)

I have been to Boracay, Bohol, Cebu City, Pagudpud, Laoag, Iligan, San Juan La Union, Baguio, Laiya Batangas, HK, Macau, Bagac Bataan, Manaoag Pangasinan, Bolinao Pangasinan, Pansol Calamaba Laguna, CDO, Camiguin, Bukidnon, Puerto Princesa, Bacolod, Bais, Iloilo, Guimaras, Dauin, Sipalay, Dumaguete, Valencia, Macalelon Quezon, Marinduque, Galera, Sorsogon ....please do not recommend these places unless I need to try something new :) I'm off to Sagada next week

I really need your help. I have more to explore in the Phils. but most of them are fun with company. I need to do something on my bday alone. I'm reading most of your blogs to find out where I can go. Thanks mga sis

riandrew

  • Guest
Re: anung latest travel blog entry mo? PART 2
« Reply #93 on: November 18, 2011, 08:50:49 am »
^ im planning to travel alone again, target ko is Dumaguete-Siquijor. But since you've already been to Dumaguete, edi Siquijor nalang.
I also find Surigao interesting..  ;)

chinkyann

  • Guest
Re: anung latest travel blog entry mo? PART 2
« Reply #94 on: November 18, 2011, 09:30:54 am »
Sabi nga nila maganda Siquijor. Sana makahanap ako ng promo ticket. Tenchu

LiL019

  • Guest
Re: anung latest travel blog entry mo? PART 2
« Reply #95 on: November 18, 2011, 02:33:53 pm »
i have a previous Siquijor blog.. I went there last May 2011.
http://travelnfoodwithgayle.blogspot.com/2011/05/siquijor-adventure.html

matetreyes

  • Guest
Re: anung latest travel blog entry mo? PART 2
« Reply #96 on: November 18, 2011, 09:42:30 pm »

freelancebuddy

  • Guest

LiL019

  • Guest
Re: anung latest travel blog entry mo? PART 2
« Reply #98 on: November 20, 2011, 01:36:49 am »
Sabi nga nila maganda Siquijor. Sana makahanap ako ng promo ticket. Tenchu

Hi. There's no DIRECT flight going to Siquijor. You travel to Dumaguete, then take a 30mins ferry to Siquijor. :)

riandrew

  • Guest
Re: anung latest travel blog entry mo? PART 2
« Reply #99 on: November 21, 2011, 09:06:51 am »
Fun Snapshots in Cagsawa Ruins

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close