watch now

Author Topic: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic  (Read 156190 times)

Yui_21

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #460 on: April 10, 2015, 11:41:23 pm »
^ thanks sis! Actually I got a chance to talk to one of the representative ng SH via FB and said that if I avail the package with RevLite, Diode and GMax they will give me 2k per session so sulit na! I'll set an appointment sa kanila next week to start the RevLite then after nun Diode naman then alternate. Tig 5 sesh muna yung kunin ko for both. BTW, yung price ng Diode and GMax pinagpareho na sakin since whitening and LHR naman daw yung kukunin ko.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #461 on: April 11, 2015, 07:00:45 pm »
Yui21

Ah ok, I guess sulit kung ganun.  The gentlemax I'm saying is in pasig btw. 

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #462 on: April 11, 2015, 09:36:24 pm »
How much fractional co2 dito for full face mga sis?

kiara_yao

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #463 on: April 20, 2015, 07:28:07 pm »
Hi sisses!  Does anyone know if there are new promos for skin house gluta injections?  Thanks in advance! Planning to have it done soon

MonaVanderwaal

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #464 on: April 22, 2015, 01:04:08 pm »
Hi sisses!  Does anyone know if there are new promos for skin house gluta injections?  Thanks in advance! Planning to have it done soon

From what I know 2000 per session here, then 50% off if you avail 10 sessions. It's Saluta600. :)

Project60

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #465 on: April 22, 2015, 01:57:20 pm »
sis okay lang ba walk in dito pag facial dp or need ng reservation?
Also, ano inuuna nila dp or facial? sa derma kasi una dp then facial pero most spa type facial centers eh una ang facial then dp...

May dp package ba dito? thinking if i should get a package from my derma or here. ang pricey din kasi nung sa derma tapos di pa spa facial experience.. parang dp tapos direcho extraction - di nakakarelax man lang

MonaVanderwaal

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #466 on: April 27, 2015, 06:08:09 pm »
will try DP probably friday. pero I assume madami tao so I would set an appointment na lang din to be sure! haha. :)

I think pwede naman walk in. pero it's safe if you text/call them for appointment para less hassle na lang din. :)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #467 on: May 04, 2015, 04:25:40 pm »
Catwoman

7500 per session for pixel fractional co2  :D  If you want a treatment with no downtime, it would be RevLite which they now have in both branches.  This one naman is like 3150 per session if you get a package.  What I like here is meron installment so hindi mabigat sa budget agad.

MonaVandeerwaal

Which branch do you frequently visit?

Project60

Sa ibang dermatologist, they start with dp nga muna.  At SH, they do facial first before the dp.  The tip of the dp is not naman the rough so ok lang even after extraction :)

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #468 on: May 10, 2015, 04:47:14 pm »
Any feedback from those who had RevLite treatment for their face? :)

May long-term effect and benefits ba if, say you got only 2 sessions and don't have it done regularly? :)

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #469 on: May 11, 2015, 10:25:13 am »
This is interesting. Try ko na lang revlite sa kanila instead sa Belo since mas cheaper.

kateguerzon08

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #470 on: May 11, 2015, 01:13:19 pm »
hi mga sis! has anyone tried revlite for underarm? any feedback sa results? tia!  ;D

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #471 on: May 11, 2015, 06:57:19 pm »
@roxyhart I'm not sure if there will be anything major if you will just get like 2 revlite sessions.  I saw images ng underarm and age spots yata yun and may changes naman pero meron pa din kasi 3 sessions yata yun. Ano sabi sayo?

@kateguerzon08 meron naman images so tignan mo nalang siguro.  Tried and tested na rin to nila belo diba parang 2012 pa yata dito yan sa pinas?

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #472 on: May 13, 2015, 02:15:44 pm »
They are encouraging me to try two sessions muna (naka buy1 take 1 promo ngayon) to see if I like it. :)

I'm planning to visit later, either for Revlite or diamond peel na lang hehe. I was thinking kasi, instead of 2 RevLite sessions, baka naman mas okay pa ang effect ng 6 or so diamond peel sessions. Let's see how it goes. :)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #473 on: May 14, 2015, 04:44:00 pm »
^ Both are totally different treatments I think. 

Are you sure they have buy 1 take 1 in Revlite?  I don't think they have that.

kateguerzon08

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #474 on: May 14, 2015, 08:09:12 pm »
sabi saken during my previous booster session, may package daw sila ng revlite..di ko na maalala kung tama to, parang it goes like this: 5sessions for 10k? again, im not sure kung tama pagkaalala ko, better call them for the correct package..fyi lang naman po ito   ;)

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #475 on: May 15, 2015, 08:39:25 am »
^ Both are totally different treatments I think. 

Are you sure they have buy 1 take 1 in Revlite?  I don't think they have that.

Yup, super duper sure kasi ilang araw na nila ako kinukulit about it :) They texted me about it while I was out of town two weeks ago. P7000 for 2 sessions. Today's the last day. Won't probably avail it though.

MonaVanderwaal

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #476 on: May 15, 2015, 01:04:18 pm »
May revlite na ba sa pioneer branch? anyone who tried this? is this good for open pores/scars? TIA sissies! :*

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #477 on: May 15, 2015, 05:23:04 pm »
^ Coming soon this month, dami yata nagrerequest :D 

pleaseanswerme

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #478 on: May 16, 2015, 04:03:16 pm »
Hi I just got notified by both branches that their chemical peel is still 1800, has anyone tried this? Also, when I get my consultation I might purchase and get it done on the same day bec I've read on Facebook from their replies that they might waive the 500 consultation fee if you get it done on the same day :)

They recommended Factional laser but it's too expensive for my cheeks I think 4500/session now and you only get that offer if you purchase at least 4 sessions (thats 18,000 all in all). I can't really afford that and being in the medical field I believe my scars aren't that deep to begin with. Any reviews about their chemical peel? and if you're planning to head to the beach BEFORE your appointment how many days should you rest your skin before the peel? I was told to rest 2-3 weeks after my peel btw :)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #479 on: May 16, 2015, 05:15:46 pm »
pleaseanswerme

If you are a doctor, diba you won't be charged for consultation naman talaga whether you push through with a treatment or not?  Take that chance to inquire what is more suitable for you.  Chemical Peel kasi is mababaw lang and hindi advisable if pupunta ng beach, same naman din goes with Fractional. Get the per session treatment if you feel you will not need a lot of sessions. 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close