watch now

Author Topic: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic  (Read 156242 times)

baby.girl

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #440 on: March 12, 2015, 08:28:01 pm »
^ Ask Pau, I gave consent to show my photo provided that they don't show my face.  She gave me a freebie for it so why not :D  It is effective kaya lang it was a tiis ganda moment for me talaga.

For that price, I believe it's very fair na kasi others really don't allow spot treatment like that.

vainbutpretty

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #441 on: March 12, 2015, 11:45:07 pm »
I noticed lots of sisses tried the revlite on the UA ,

I want sana sa face, coz my face is darker than my body, and want it mabanat hehe plus
Gusto kong mag glow ito,

What do you suggest sisses

CV meds is no longer working on me, immune na yata ako

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #442 on: March 13, 2015, 12:23:42 am »
^you are a CV baby sis? ang pricey ng meds and peeling nya kaya heto scouting ako for new one.. although I still have 2 peelings and 2 sets ng meds omg super OA kasi.. (sorry off topic)

who's Pau sis baby.girl? may 4 na babae dun eh. i've read a lot that says masakit kaya balak ko ihanda ang sarili ko na after period nalang para mataas na pain tolerance.. I've had 2 tattoos would it be worse???

also may meds din ba sila? or nakaksurvive ng wala???

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #443 on: March 13, 2015, 06:30:20 am »
^ Ask Pau, I gave consent to show my photo provided that they don't show my face.  She gave me a freebie for it so why not :D  It is effective kaya lang it was a tiis ganda moment for me talaga.

For that price, I believe it's very fair na kasi others really don't allow spot treatment like that.

thanks sis for sharing :) yeah not all allow spot treatment, coz I inquired narin sa Shinagawa..3+1 promo sila but whole face dapat..that was last Feb, not sure if they still have for this month
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 06:38:24 am by momentum »

MonaVanderwaal

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #444 on: March 16, 2015, 01:44:21 pm »
hello sissies! okay ba yung DP here sa Pasig branch? and who's the best facialist here? any recommendations po? TIA sissies! ;)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #445 on: March 16, 2015, 03:35:22 pm »
monavanderwaal
Viora Pristine yung gamit sa skin house in both branches. Mahal yan sa iba.

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #446 on: March 16, 2015, 03:50:03 pm »
^^i forgot her name yung maigsi ang buhok.. gaan ng kamay nya

baby.girl

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #447 on: March 16, 2015, 05:09:05 pm »
who's Pau sis baby.girl? may 4 na babae dun eh. i've read a lot that says masakit kaya balak ko ihanda ang sarili ko na after period nalang para mataas na pain tolerance.. I've had 2 tattoos would it be worse???

also may meds din ba sila? or nakaksurvive ng wala???

She is one of the tall girls :D  It won't matter I guess who will do the co2 kasi they come in 2s inside the treatment room.  As for tattoo pain vs co2, I wouldn't really know, I haven't tried having ink yet.

@momentum Just go where you are most comfortable :)  I'm personally good with skin house. I'm very maarte with service kasi, I don't want barabara.

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #448 on: March 16, 2015, 10:52:55 pm »
^you don't do it sis with the doctor? ok lang kahit sila lang? kasi the problem with the doctor's schedule every Monday lang so by the end of the day na kahit hanggang 7pm sila kulang yung time to go, busiest day ko pa naman Monday and Friday.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #449 on: March 16, 2015, 11:24:37 pm »
vainbutpretty

Revlite laser is a nice treatment on the face, partner with facial and glutathione if you want glowing effect.  I have natural oily skin until I gave birth. Revlite brought back the oiliness of my skin which I am generally ok with.  Plus, the skin feels tighter than usual.

MonaVanderwaal

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #450 on: March 18, 2015, 08:31:40 am »
monavanderwaal
Viora Pristine yung gamit sa skin house in both branches. Mahal yan sa iba.

hi sis. how much kaya DP dito? :)

^^i forgot her name yung maigsi ang buhok.. gaan ng kamay nya

sige sis, mag-scout ako ng katulad niyan sa skin house. haha :)

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #451 on: March 27, 2015, 10:55:50 pm »
until now hindi pa ako nakaka-pag pa fractional laser kasi natatakot ako sa issues after the treatment.. masyado lang yata akong nagresearch sa internet pero some says mas worse case daw sila after the procedure. hala naman..

di naman ph base ang reviews pero paranoid ako. @_@

MonaVanderwaal

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #452 on: March 29, 2015, 01:35:54 pm »
^ dun din ako natatakot sis. Kasi baka biglang masunog and worse, first degree burn! waa! scary! kaya masaya na ko sa DP or light peel lang. ayoko ng laser! haha. XD yung derma ko pa naman, he works in asian hospital, makati med and st lukes! pero kahit ganun siya kacredible, I personally feel a little scared inside! hehe.

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #453 on: March 30, 2015, 09:00:20 am »
^ Had my second UA LHR ove rthe weekend. May nakasabay akong may big boil sa face and she was talking to the nurses, first time niya daw magpa-laser and nagka-boil siya. Part of the explanations I heard was baka nainfect. Waaah katakot.

I'm interested with the dermarolling. I hope it's not as scary!

Ayy, when I inquired about the dermarolling pala, the nurses were recommending (pushing for) the laser treatments for the face instead. Sabi ko no. Scared!

Chinskie

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #454 on: March 30, 2015, 12:04:52 pm »
Hello mga sis. Matagal na ko nagbabasa dito, but this is my first time to post.. HAHAH. Took me a lot of guts for no reason. ayun share ko lang. Vain kasi talaga ko. And I am really a pimple prone person :( specially when I have my monthly period. Halos lahat na ata ng facials naexperience ko na before.. Sa mga nagtatanong about fractional. Believe me or not I've had 5 sessions already. I got the first three when i was 18 at Dermabest (metrodeal) then the other 2 when I was 19 at holy king (metrodeal as well) Sobrang satisfied ako sa  result pero literal na tiis ganda. 4 to 7days staycation talaga. So nung nagwork na ko.. Suddenly hindi na ko makaundergo for another session kasi I cant be absent for a long time. Then i found this skinhouse which offers pixel for SPOT area lang which other clinics dont have. So happy talaga ko na I can undergo again for several sessions kasi cheeks area lang naman. I've had my 1st session last saturday then nagleave ako ng monday for downtime.. As usual tiis ganda but atleast cheeks lang not the whole face. hehe. And I found out from Ms. Joan na yung mga machines used for clinics offering cheaper price like what I've got from dermabest and holy king are just china machines. Pero satisfied ako sa effect what more sa machines ng skinhouse na FDA approved. I cant wait for the result. To those asking about pixel or fractional Co2 you can ask me and I would answer based on my OWN experience. :)

Thanks btw for sharing your experiences as well. I've been a silent reader now its my time to share my experience. :)

Ps. Sorry mahaba. This is really my first time. HAHA have a great one eveibodeehhh

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #455 on: March 31, 2015, 02:12:34 pm »
Ugh. Why did I start going here. A new addiction/ obsession is springing from my first few visits  ::)

So, anyway, I went to see their derma last night. Not so productive, wala naman kami halos napag-usapan. She just asked me the stuff I put on my face, told her my concern is to improve the texture of my skin and tighten my pores. Not open to laser treatments. Tapos the next thing, nagpapa-diamond peel na ako. Wala pang 5 minutes usapan namin ni doc. Intended to ask a few more questions (like about dermarolling, etc) but she was in a hurry na rin. Pffft.

As for the diamond peel, I like it. Just a little bit disappointed about their hard selling, like I have to avail of the 24karat ek ek facial mask, which is of course the priciest option. Eh I wanted vitamin C or collagen mask. Yung gold mask na lang daw without sufficient explanation why.

Maagaan naman ang kamay ng therapist and I liked the procedure. I paid P2050 for the DP plus derma consultation, which is more pricey compared to what I've been reading here. Might prolly still go back but I'll go get what my instinct tells me na lang. :)

teal_rayy

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #456 on: April 04, 2015, 01:08:45 am »
chinskie, were you given an estimate kung ilang sessions pa kailangan mo?  :-\

roxyhart, beauty can be addicting talaga, and girl, the 24karat facial and diamond peel does have additional benefits like whitening and antiaging effects.  I like doc actually, she's very thorough and siguro she did not discuss other options anymore kasi you don't need them.  You know how painful derma rolling is?  I've been a regular patient at belo before going to skin house and I have come to appreciate the service I'm getting sans overspending.  I'm easily persuaded and so far doc is not pushing me enough  ;D She is making me use glyderm for my stretch marks imbes na co2.  Piece of advice, hindi naman package kinuha mo, don't get nalang if hindi buo loob mo.  Pero tingin ko talaga sulit. Kanya kanya talaga.

Yui_21

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #457 on: April 07, 2015, 07:01:54 pm »
Hello mga sis, meron bang promo ang SH ngayon for LHR aside sa 50% (min of 6 sesh)?
Also, meron bang pre procedure before going thru LHR (no whitening deo, etc)?
TIA!

sweetpreppy

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #458 on: April 08, 2015, 07:14:04 pm »
^ Hi, sis roxyhart! I was backreading kasi, just want to clarify. Boil/pigsa yung sa girl, right? Baka misinformation lang sis. Malabo naman yatang magkaroon siya nun dahil sa laser. Medyo katakot kasi nung nabasa ko. Hehe! Kidding aside, I've been having my underarm and brazilian laser hair removal for quite some time and as someone who is inclined sa medical field, I believe laser treatments do not cause bacterial infection. :)

^ Sis Chinskie, Thanks for sharing your experience! I've been torn whether to have dermarolling or fractional co2 laser for my face and stretch marks. I asked my derma about it and she said I don't need dermarolling pa for my face but she recommended the fractional laser for my stretch marks since medyo invasive ang microneedling natakot ako sa chances ng bleeding/infection. Mabilis din daw kasi ang down time ng fractional pero mas aggressive compared to dermarolling. :)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #459 on: April 10, 2015, 07:31:01 pm »
Hello mga sis, meron bang promo ang SH ngayon for LHR aside sa 50% (min of 6 sesh)?
Also, meron bang pre procedure before going thru LHR (no whitening deo, etc)?
TIA!

Since they got the Gentlemax Pro, I doubt they will lower the price pa.  Besides, with the machine they are using, interval can go as far as 8 weeks.  Basta if you want to have LHR, don't pluck or wax for 2 weeks, and no whitening.

Prettydefined

Have you experienced Revlite with dra. teo?  It's 3500/session if you get like package.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close