watch now

Author Topic: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic  (Read 156549 times)

tzikenn

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #420 on: February 25, 2015, 05:12:59 pm »
Hi sisses. Ask ko lang true ba na 4500/session ang booster ng SH pag hindi na promo? nag inquire ako my promo daw sila 2000 for 5 session na booster ng UA LHR until feb 28 nalang daw, kaso my 4 remaining pa ako sa SS. medyo pushy yung nakausap ko wala naman daw expiry un

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #421 on: February 26, 2015, 01:06:29 am »
tzikenn

Yup, 4500/session is the regular price.  Were you inquiring about the gentlemax? 

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #422 on: February 26, 2015, 06:28:47 pm »
Hi, tzikenn!
Actually that's a good deal! I was just waiting for a promo for booster shots. 4,500 yata sila pag per session. I bought a package of 8 sessions and have no regrets. True enough, no expiry siya. I started waaay back 2012. Been busy and minimal na kasi hair growth kaya I rarely visit. They opened up a branch in Pasig, that's where I had my 8th session last October. Thanks for the info! I'll definitely get that package. :)

tzikenn

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #423 on: February 27, 2015, 11:04:21 am »
yes gentlemax daw. sa pioneer ako nag inquire

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #424 on: February 28, 2015, 03:59:43 pm »
Iba kasi the machine there in that branch, pero I think they might still be able to lower that down just mention you got info about the clinic through girl talk ;)

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #425 on: March 01, 2015, 12:35:08 pm »
tzikenn I see. How was your first few sessions with SS?
I think they still offer free consultation, maybe you can just drop by if you live within the area. :)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 07:01:33 pm by tealover »

e-roxas

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #426 on: March 01, 2015, 07:53:23 pm »
How are your sessions with gmax lhr? I used to be a client of skin house qc before but when after my package with them i transferred to their pioneer branch because im nearer pasig. Both the machines offer remarkable results but because my hairs are thinner now parang i hardly remember my last session with them. I think my last session was last year pa summer so ang tagal na talaga. Im planning to go brazilian for the summer bikini time baby! hehe

baby.girl

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #427 on: March 04, 2015, 12:23:53 am »
@e-roxas up to you what you want. The therapists will probably suggest along the lines of gentlemax dahil booster shot na nga like you said, so nothing to lose if you go :)  I went with revlite and my upper lip hair turned white after ng treatment.  I was told it will fall off like laser hair removal.

@akosibangbang If what you have is parang dead skin, consult ka muna if you want chemical peel kasi that might turn out better for you.  Revlite, as I have researched, is effective pero it takes time before makita the results.  I am satisfied sa laser hair removal, so hopefully ganun din sa Rev. 

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #428 on: March 04, 2015, 03:57:14 pm »
Had my first LHR session with them two nights ago (on a whim, if I may add, LOL). If I get too happy with their service and the results, I just might try their skin rejuvenating treatments, specifically, those that can tighten my oily skin and maybe, make it appear poreless. And I just might get Brazilian LHR as soon as I get to consume all my pre-paid wax sessions at Strip. Huhu I have 9 more of those eh. We'll see. :)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #429 on: March 04, 2015, 05:38:45 pm »
roxyhart  Congrats to finally taking the next step hahaha!  How's your pain threshold?

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #430 on: March 09, 2015, 09:54:35 pm »
any client here about fractional laser? kinakabahan ako. nakakita ako ng blog about it and grabe yung scarring nya.. feeling ko masakit! wah! haha!

also do they have their own meds? infairness sa kanila hindi sila pushy sa treatments.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #431 on: March 11, 2015, 03:37:13 pm »
glacy_rein
Research mo the brand, then try mo 1 session if you are unsure.  I have tried Revlite, it's a different laser kasi no downtime pero this is not for deep acne scars.  Yan yung for deep acne scars diba?

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #432 on: March 11, 2015, 05:21:51 pm »
roxyhart  Congrats to finally taking the next step hahaha!  How's your pain threshold?

Hi sis. Medyo may kirot at pitik. Hindi siya pain-free haha but tolerable naman. :)

Sisses, when do you expect the hair to shed upon the first LHR session? Ren said 2-3 weeks. Nakakaasiwa lang kasi hair is growing back na. Do I expect all of these hair to shed?

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #433 on: March 11, 2015, 05:53:47 pm »
roxyhart
Yes it's not, pero tolerable siya if thinner na the hair :D  And as for the shedding, parang around 2 weeks or less. 

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #434 on: March 12, 2015, 12:26:07 am »
glacy_rein
Research mo the brand, then try mo 1 session if you are unsure.  I have tried Revlite, it's a different laser kasi no downtime pero this is not for deep acne scars.  Yan yung for deep acne scars diba?

yes sis for deep scars para magimprove yung skin sa face.. mataas naman pain tolerance ko pero syempre I want reviews from here din..

how was your's sis? ok ba?

I went for Facial today and offered me the 24k sulit naman ang 1550 at more than two hours ako dun, sana lang wag ako magpimples dahil sa mask.. and when I was about to leave pushy yung treasury na bilhin ko yung bb cream na may spf since magpapa-fractional alser daw ako sabe ko no wag muna since after two weeks pa yung sched ko then sabi 3 lang daw yun and naka-reserve nadaw yung 2 and I said no again. Kala ko hindi sila pushy but yeah may makulit pdn pala.


momentum

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #435 on: March 12, 2015, 06:29:08 am »
glacy_rein

did you avail na ba of their fractional? how was it? and how much?  :D

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #436 on: March 12, 2015, 09:42:11 am »
^hindi pa kasi kailangan magpahinga muna from meds yung face ko (from creams from cathy V) so after a week pwede na kaso 40days ng lola ko kay after 2weeks pa pero stop nadin ako ng meds. 4,500 yung rate for my nose and chin area, if to get 4sessions 3,500 each nalang.


momentum

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #437 on: March 12, 2015, 12:49:47 pm »
^4500 na kagad for nose and chin area lang :( hmm mahal parin

baby.girl

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #438 on: March 12, 2015, 08:20:16 pm »
@glacy_rein I had fractional last year and was satisfied with the outcome.  I posted about it in the other thread discussing co2 lasers.  This year, I went with revlite for maintenance.  Happy client here!  Warning lang, may pain !

hi sis..mura ah.. 3500 for 1 session for the cheeks? update mo ako sis if okay ba and nag improve? problem ko lang din kasi is the cheks area..may binigay ba silang discount sayo when you paid for 4 sessions? and saang branch ka po ng skin house nagpagawa? :) thank you

As I have said last year, I would consider this a good price kasi I inquired in another clinic at the fort, and they were charging me full price for the cheeks alone.  15k ba naman! Mura na yan, and this is a good time to have fractional if you don't have plans to go swimming.  Staycation lang ang peg :D

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #439 on: March 12, 2015, 08:24:38 pm »
^^sa iba kasi 7k up na mas mahal naman.. may discount naman sis not bad for 3500?

^really sis? talagang nagssmoothen and pantay na uli?? ilang sessions ka sis?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close