watch now

Author Topic: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic  (Read 156445 times)

jeanette01

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #380 on: August 01, 2014, 01:03:53 pm »
my daughter is having her laser sessions at skinhouse, so far hindi pa nya nauubos yung package nya for the underarms kasi super few palang ng hair and now nagrerequest sya for brazilian area naman. i would say medyo pricey sya but i'll think of it, any feedbacks regarding their brazilian laser? which machine is better? thanks!

sweetpreppy

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #381 on: August 01, 2014, 07:15:03 pm »
^ hi sis jeanette01 how old is ur daughter? laser for that area is such a great investment. esp for hygienic purposes. i love the result and i must say that the staff at skinhouse knows well about their services. im sure your daughter will like it. just tell her be prepared. is she mahiyain? coz before nahiya din ako but after my 3rd session comfy na ako.

zy

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #382 on: August 02, 2014, 01:17:08 am »
Hi Sis Happie  :) May I ask what does laser skin tightening do?

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #383 on: August 04, 2014, 09:44:37 am »
I had my facial and diamond peel done at their Pasig branch a few weekends ago. Hindi naman pala siya mahirap hanapin. From EDSA northbound, you can turn right sa Sheridan tapos so easy to find na from there. It's actually closer to Shaw than it is to Pasig. Landmarks - yung building may supermarket, Korean restaurant and may Jollibee at the corner. I still prefer going to Mayon branch. Parang mas ok ang service.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #384 on: August 06, 2014, 12:24:20 am »

zy

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #385 on: August 07, 2014, 12:47:30 pm »
^Thank you, Sis Nicoletta :)

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #386 on: August 07, 2014, 06:51:36 pm »
I've been going to Skinhouse since last year for my underarm and brazilian laser hair removal. Though di pa ako nakakabalik coz busy rin and I only have few pieces of hair left. Still have to wait for months bago magka-regrowth. :) I've been rescheduling for a couple of times now kasi wala pang hair and para di na sayang ang gas and session. :P Kudos to their staff for always checking up on me and following me up every now and then. I think I'm on my 8th session na and I plan to avail the booster shot at Pioneer branch since it's closer to my place. I was told that they use GMAX and it can target fine hair so let's give it a try. :)

Also, I purchased a deal grocer voucher for the facial with diamond peel. I'm going to avail it at Pasig branch this Saturday. I like how they text me with the detailed mechanics ahead of time. :)

Hi, sis krabby_patty! I'm also a fan of Skinhouse Mayon's service. What makes Pioneer branch different? TIA! :)

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #387 on: August 08, 2014, 08:30:31 am »
@tealover I felt like mas thorough ang extraction ng therapist in Mayon compared to Pasig. Baka it's not the branch per se, but the therapist :) I also felt more at home. Sa Mayon branch they had an available solo cubicle so I had my facial privately. In Pasig naman there were about 4 of us sabay sabay nagpapa facial. (I went on a saturday) Tapos the therapist was talking to me the whole time, medyo na conscious ako kasi baka na distract na yung mga katabi ko :) In Mayon I had a loooong, relaxing sleep. The receptionists were also more attentive and accommodating. This is my personal preference lang naman. Overall the service was not bad in Pasig. I just really prefer Mayon branch :)

Question lang re UA laser, how often do you get a booster session? Parang ako I need it twice a year.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #388 on: August 18, 2014, 04:46:55 pm »
I can't wait to go back to my pre pregnancy weight and remove these cellulites.  Derma said hindi daw 100% matatanggal the stretch marks but I'd still like to try.  My sis had a spot test at the back of the tummy, for some reason she is very thin pero may stretch marks siya  :'(  Hoping for visible results so I know what to expect when it's my turn.




momentum

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #389 on: August 20, 2014, 09:12:09 am »

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #390 on: August 23, 2014, 08:03:30 pm »
Brazilian LHR is a great investment din in my opinion.  When you're pregnant, you can barely see your lady parts.  Can you imagine having to shave pa?  I feel more malinis and I rarely get pimples when i did brazilian. 

It may appear pricey pero the machine kasi is expensive and branded, and you can see that the nurses naman are doing the treatment right. There is none of those that you read about na shortened yung treatment so i'm happy about it ;)

shinnorie

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #391 on: October 03, 2014, 02:55:01 pm »
Hi mga sis, I'm just new here. I decided to signin to look for a clinic Kung san may maganda and sulit for my Laser Hair Removal. Any feedback pls... I really really want to start na with laser hair removal for my underarms but it's so confusing sa dami ng clinics and their offer.  ;)

jeanette01

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #392 on: October 03, 2014, 05:06:15 pm »
shinnorie - You should go to skin house, my daughter is very happy sa result ng laser nya. if you're still undecided, research some more and just go and personally inquire. i heard they have new promo for this month.  ;D
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 05:03:49 pm by jeanette01 »

shinnorie

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #393 on: October 04, 2014, 02:46:52 pm »
Thanks jeanette01, will try to visit Skin House. Will inquire muna for the prices kung pasok sa budget:-D

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #394 on: October 09, 2014, 01:15:03 pm »
^ Check mo.  You can share the package with a friend.  Maganda rin the feedbacks ng lhr, very particular ako sa service and maayos sila.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #395 on: October 10, 2014, 02:32:48 am »
kelangan ba pa-appointment dito? or pwede walk-in?

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #396 on: October 10, 2014, 04:29:45 am »
PDS members ba mga derma nila?

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #397 on: October 10, 2014, 06:26:42 am »
Anybody tried their dermaroller session? Face/scar/stretchmarks?

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #398 on: October 10, 2014, 05:44:51 pm »
honeybunny

You can just walk in, just don't expect to be treated right away if it's a weekend.

m_lim

You can check naman the credentials of the dermatologists.  Ask the clinic for the name of the doctors and search the PDS member site.


fibia

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #399 on: October 15, 2014, 09:33:05 pm »
Whats the difference between venuz freeze vs therafirme?  Ren of skin house  saod venuz freeze has immediate effect, but never saw some before/after pics. 3.5k/sesh or 3k/min 4 sesh

on the other hand theraform sems to give the same results  but parang  cheaper  5k/5 sesh.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close