watch now

Author Topic: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic  (Read 156329 times)

fibia

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #360 on: July 01, 2014, 06:25:12 pm »
Hi I'm planning to go to pioneer branch it's very near our place lang. Can anyone post promos they have on laser hair removal for UA and legs.

Also any Idea about Venus freeze

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #361 on: July 02, 2014, 04:45:36 pm »
fibia

I'm planning to have that venus freeze after i give birth.  It is suppose to treat cellulites and treat sagging skin.  So it's definitely something I would need  ;)  As for LHR, I think you should go for consultation, because they don't discuss over the phone na raw these days pero knowing them, the rates are pretty competitive.

Indulgence12

Oh no! :o  You may have to go to Pioneer kasi that's where gentlemax is.  Pero maganda nga siya.

What do you mean by thin hairs?  How many percentage yung improvement in that 2 year timeframe?

Indulgence12

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #362 on: July 02, 2014, 05:01:31 pm »
What do you mean by thin hairs?  How many percentage yung improvement in that 2 year timeframe?

Percentage i'd say between 65-70%. Before lhr, very coarse talaga ua hairs ko due to plucking and shaving.  After nearing 2months since my last lhr dumami na at humaba but thinner though kaso parang it's too soon kasi yung ibang sis dito at least 6mos bago tumubo/dumami.

fibia

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #363 on: July 03, 2014, 04:05:12 pm »
Im excited for my first visit on saturday in pioneer branch.

How long does lhr take for the ua? For legs?

They have 50% off from ua. I dont know if may promo for legs.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #364 on: July 03, 2014, 10:24:27 pm »
Indulgence12

May photo ka before you had LHR with SS or walang kinunan? I can't imagine having major growth after 12 sessions, but who knows.  :o  With me kasi, I don't have any regrowth even in my pregnant state .. except for the bikini area. ::)


fibia

Make sure that you get your photo taken.  UA LHR 15 to 20 minutes including prep na.  Legs would take longer, whole legs ka???

fibia

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #365 on: July 05, 2014, 09:08:02 am »
Maybe lower legs only, I have fine hairs lang On my thighs

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #366 on: July 05, 2014, 10:44:56 pm »
fibia

How was your session today?

dazzle

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #367 on: July 06, 2014, 03:10:38 am »
i had my first ua lhr session with them last week, so far ok naman
i had 7 sessions with skin station na before but meron pa rin talaga tumutubo na hair

kgrl04

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #368 on: July 07, 2014, 09:50:26 am »
First time rin namin pumunta sa Skin House  Mayon last saturday.. Me and future hubby went there for a facial and diamond peel with mask.. 1998 for 2 sessions then while doing facials napansin nila na may warts kami so nagpa-dewart na rin kami..sabi naman nila ok lang isabay yun sa diamond peel so go na..i like na every step tinantanung nila kung comfy ako and whatnot..di rin maxadong masakit yung facial, ive had worse before..ang mejo naoff lang ako nung nag-dewart na, may part sila na nakalimutan lagyan ng anesthesia tapos biglang sinunog, masakit talaga sya, pero apart from that all in all ok naman ang service..will be coming back after 2 weeks for the follow up :)

savvychic

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #369 on: July 09, 2014, 02:57:15 pm »
^ sis kgrl04 is the P1998 for both of you already or for each?

Nagpafacial din kasi kmi both ni hubby but we paid P2350
and he didn't have diamond peel.

Thanks sis. Will wait for your reply
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 03:03:03 pm by savvychic »

jeanette01

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #370 on: July 10, 2014, 06:56:26 pm »
I already have two kids, kaya concern ko talaga ang tummy ko. So i went to skin house QC yesterday and had my first RF session (tummy). before they started, they measured my tummy first. the treatment lasted for 30 mins. nakatulog nga ako kasi nakakarelax yung warm feeling.  ;D Then after the treatment they measured it again, may improvement agad! nakakatuwa!  :D After that i tried venus new life naman for muscle toning. i cant wait for my next sessions  and bring back my body nung younger pa ko! hahaha ;D
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 12:08:32 pm by jeanette01 »

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #371 on: July 10, 2014, 08:21:16 pm »
anong pangalan ng derma nila?

Indulgence12

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #372 on: July 11, 2014, 11:12:27 am »
Nicoletta

Walang before photos..I guess factor din yung pagiging balbon tho di naman masyado akong balbon. Also yung earlier sessions dahil wala pa akong idea whether dapat na bang mag-increase ng fluence. Later sessions na lang nung nagcocomplain na ako kung bakit madami pa din kahit nakailang sesh na..

boo.dha

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #373 on: July 11, 2014, 06:48:38 pm »
I dropped by the pioneer branch earlier..  love love the interior!  Sana lang I was informed ahead of time that they opened already.  I told them I would want to be moved to the next branch kasi its near my place.  I must say, aside from that text mishap, I'm quite enamoured with the place!  Buti I got a good price what am I complaining about hahaha

Warning though, there is a bit of pain with the booster shot that I'm thinking if I should go through with the brazilian or not.  Who's tried gmax already?

annamarie88

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #374 on: July 12, 2014, 02:07:31 am »
Had warts removal dito last year ata, okay naman.. Facial and dp before the procedure.. Loved it actually.. Bought sunblock and hydrocort for 300php each.. Mom ko din pinapunta ko for warts removal kaso sabi milia pala yung mga nasa ilalim ng mata nya, nainis lang ako kasi ang sabi ata sa mom ko noon, tatanggalin pati yun, forgot lang how much binayaran nya pero definitely not worth it.. Hindi naman tinanggal tapos i was trying to call, sabi tawag na lang daw sakin kasi may procedure ginagawa yung gumawa kay mom ko.. Well, hindi na tumawag kaya nawalan na ako ng gana kahit palagi nagtetetxt for promos and all lol

Pero dadalhin ko naman si bf ko for warts removal also, at sasabay ako baka may bumalik na, kakakiskis ko sa fez ni bf hahaha

Okay din price nila for peels eh, hindi ko lang nga natry pa..

Every tuesday sarado sila.. Every wednesday lang derma (mejo weird)

After ko sa SS ng lhr ko, magpapabooster na ako sa kanila  :D

fibia

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #375 on: July 12, 2014, 09:08:09 am »
fibia

How was your session today?

Wow ang sakit sa legs. I underwent Lhr for us and lower legs. I've tried Lhr 2 yrs ago ( Soprano in SS) which is a lot less painful.

Good thing tho, the nurse named Ren appears to be knowledgeable about it and kept telling me stuff about laser hair removal. At first i wasn't planning lower  legs namamahalan ako but I felt comfy in the clinic so I availed lower legs nA rin.

I availed the six session for UA at 2250/sess. For the legs I paid 8500 but if next time I do it again and get 4 sessions the rate daw will be 7000/sess.

 If they say that  for lower legs mas matagal ang tubo, what if I try Ko other clinic like dr. Martinez in tiendesitas nasa 5000 lang sya for legs. What do you think girls?

What I didn't like lang was the waiting period to think they had only 2 customers at that time.

starchaser18

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #376 on: July 16, 2014, 09:24:08 pm »
from shaw blvd mrt, walkable po ba to their pioneer branch?

fibia

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #377 on: July 16, 2014, 10:26:43 pm »
^ no hindi sya walking distance. From shaw mrt baka pwede ka mag jeep  then baba ka pioneer then  walk (or trike?) towards united/pioneer center (PC)

fibia

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #378 on: July 16, 2014, 11:36:38 pm »
Skinhouse has ongoing promo  in deal grocer.  Facial with microdermabrasion for 750 (fron 1500) Is this a good deal, how facial with them?

happie

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #379 on: July 20, 2014, 11:38:15 am »
I tried the rose facial with them in the past. That's a good deal but i'm sure that's for a limited time only.

What i'm interested about is the laser skin tightening. I tried a similar procedure from shinigawa at 10k and was very happy. Both nachines are from candela. Any feedback?  4500 kc here

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close