watch now

Author Topic: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic  (Read 156432 times)

happie

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #240 on: February 04, 2013, 10:22:13 pm »
Same price parin ba yung collagen facial with dp nila? I need to go back na yata, been really stressed lately with work.


kiara_yao

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #241 on: February 06, 2013, 09:55:51 am »
I want to try their rf face contouring. My friend said relaxing daw sya and nakaka lift daw Ng skin :) is there a promo for this service? Thanks

I got their promo for diode laser na kasi. Thanks

jenga28

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #242 on: February 06, 2013, 01:16:12 pm »
hi[quote author=happie
 hi ms happie... saw your message ... yup its for real.. but i dont want to rant... i just felt shortchanged...and na compare ko with other facial house doing the same thing... and maybe hindi nila forte ang facial and diamond peel... i saw good feedbacks naman with other services so ok  din naman sila..


[/quote]

happie

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #243 on: February 11, 2013, 08:24:16 pm »
@jeng28 I went there and I felt like the treatment was at par with the one I have tried in other more expensive clinics.  I don't know who your therapist was, because it was an overall good experience for me. 

superpinya

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #244 on: March 09, 2013, 01:47:53 pm »
Sisses! I am due for my 4th Diode LHR session on march 13 but I am thinking of having the treatment moved. Kaunti pa lang sa tingin ko yung hair e, pero mga 1.5cm na siguro yung haba nung meron. parang nanghihinayang ako kase parang 8 strands per armpit pa lang. Hmm, pamove ko kaya after 2 weeks or 1 month? Waaaah! Help sisses! Hihi. TIA!

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #245 on: March 16, 2013, 06:34:33 pm »
superpinya

I think no problem or issue naman if you want to move your schedule ;)  After my first few sessions, I was unable to go on time na normally more than 6 weeks pa nga yung schedule ko.  Cut mo nalang hair mo girl.

kiara_yao

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #246 on: April 06, 2013, 06:46:13 pm »
Yes sis just have your appointment moved.  Ako rin I keep on rescheduling my appointments with them kasi wala pang hair! nakakahiya na nga sa kanila eh :)  Ganda ng results ng hair removal nila sa akin :)

blueberry14

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #247 on: April 07, 2013, 01:12:03 pm »
hi! how much po yung diode lhr nila for underarms per session? I'm quite unsatisfied na with Skinstation kasi madami padin tumutubo na hair after 5 sessions.

loball

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #248 on: April 07, 2013, 10:48:23 pm »
Pagkakaalam ko sis it's P4,500 per session, pero 50% discount pag package of either 6 or 8 sessions ang kukunin :) So that'll be either P13,500 for 6 sessions or P18,000 for 8 sessions.

I don't know kung naka-promo pa sila na P1,800 per session, which means that it's P10,800 for 6 sessions or P14,400 for 8 sessions. I think they usually go by package of 8 sessions? Pero may narinig din ako before na nakapag-package of 6 sessions naman.

Anyway, they'd probably tell you to drop by for a free consultation (to assess you kasi case-by-case basis and that baka may in-store promos sila). That's what they told me before :)

nerrisol

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #249 on: April 22, 2013, 04:17:03 pm »
Had my facial at skin house after 3years. ;D
Actually, mabilis sila mag reply sa queries ko. Regarding sa itatanong muna yung name mo before they answer your questions, i think it's a professional thing to know kung sino [textspeak!] kausap mo.

Ayun, nagpasched ako nung saturday. Ms. Trish attended to my needs and she's really good. Naalala ko pa nga sinabi nya na "sila daw yung mga nurse na nagpapaganda".. ;) and super gaan ng kamay nya. Hindi na-murder [textspeak!] face ko.. Saka in fairness, effective at talagang pumuti at nagglow agad yung face ko after ng treatment.. satisfied talaga ako dun sa binayaran ko.. (FYI im not affiliated with skinhhouse. this is based on experience and not a paid ad)

What i really liked is that, kahit first time ko sakanila, hindi niya ako inofferan ng kung ano-anong sales talk. She just let me ask questions and let me do choose which treatment i'll be availing.

Btw i availed the 2sessions of DP with facial and UA LHR (1998 + 1800)

Nakasched ako sa kanila bumalik sa june for my treatments.. :)

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #250 on: April 25, 2013, 02:11:20 am »
Was finally able to visit their clinic kanina. May ongoing promo sila 'til April 30, 1.8k/session lang for UA LHR if you avail of 8 sessions. Bale Php 14,400 in total. :)

Mabait yung staff nila. Nung nalaman nila kung saan ako manggagaling at magtataxi lang ako papunta dahil hindi ko alam ang way, tinawagan nila ko to give directions pag via commute. Mapapamahal daw kasi ako pag nag-taxi ako. Hahaha! ;)

loball

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #251 on: April 25, 2013, 03:20:13 am »
^Sige sis post ko promo nila sa LHR thread :)

dian419

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #252 on: April 25, 2013, 05:13:08 pm »
Hi mga sis!

Na-try ko na yung facial, diamond peel, and aqua radiance ng Skin House. Very satisfied naman ako.

Question sana: alam n'yo ba kung ok lang magbigay ng tip sa kanila? Minsan nahihiya ako magbigay kasi baka maka-offend, kasi di ba nurses sila? Ano ang experience n'yo dito mga sis?

Thanks in advance!

sweetpreppy

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #253 on: April 25, 2013, 05:59:30 pm »
did you receive their msg? free facial with diamond peel daw if makapag refer tayo ng 3clients each for diode or facial. :) need ko na nga magpafacial ulit.  hehe

foreverblue1

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #254 on: May 03, 2013, 04:36:18 pm »
Who is their Derma at Skin House? I have a friend who wants to have Derma consult but she will be coming from Novaliches; my Derma kasi is in Makati, malayo sa kanya. TIA! :)

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #255 on: May 04, 2013, 03:11:39 pm »
^ Dra Daet ;)

Dian419, about tipping, to each her own.  I normally give 50 for mani/pedi, 50 to 100 for facials, 50 to 100 for massage.  If I'm satisfied, I give the 100 max.

hi! how much po yung diode lhr nila for underarms per session? I'm quite unsatisfied na with Skinstation kasi madami padin tumutubo na hair after 5 sessions.

You can clarify with skin house.  It's supposed to be 1800 per session when you get a package.  Ano sabi sa skinstation regarding the regrowth?


Had my facial at skin house after 3years. ;D
Actually, mabilis sila mag reply sa queries ko. Regarding sa itatanong muna yung name mo before they answer your questions, i think it's a professional thing to know kung sino [textspeak!] kausap mo.

satisfied talaga ako dun sa binayaran ko.. (FYI im not affiliated with skinhhouse. this is based on experience and not a paid ad)

What i really liked is that, kahit first time ko sakanila, hindi niya ako inofferan ng kung ano-anong sales talk. She just let me ask questions and let me do choose which treatment i'll be availing.



I'm glad you posted this.  It's common naman for staffs to ask for names and contact numbers, it's like that with every other establishments I have inquired with.  Minsan lang I get mataray too when I am not in the mood and maraming questions.  In fairness to skinhouse, I feel that I am getting my money's worth when i go for my treatments.  The last time I went, I even saw barbi chan friebel (mua extraordinaire), didn't know she goes there pala.  She's got great skin by the way!

foreverblue1

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #256 on: May 04, 2013, 10:32:11 pm »
^ Ok, thanks sis. Dra. Daet's first name is Lovelyn, right? I consulted with her na at Healthway in Greenbelt for my annual PE. Maghahanap na lang ako ng ibang derma for my friend. Thanks sis.

blueberry14

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #257 on: May 04, 2013, 11:09:34 pm »
I have been texting them recently and was about to make an appointment. However, every Wednesday lang daw available ang derma sa Skin House. I find this weird considering that it is a derma clinic tapos once a week lang sila may derma?

I kept on asking kung every Wednesday lang ba talaga. Sabi oo talaga at 2pm-7pm lang available. Sana man lang merun ding weekends kasi mahirap ipasok sa schedule especially for those working gals and students.

foreverblue1

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #258 on: May 05, 2013, 11:48:50 am »
^ I find it hard to understand that too. A skin/Derma clinic should have a dermatologist everyday. Or if not, it should be majority of the time. Forgive me for ranting, but Dr. Daet is not really that good; she misdiagnosed me. Buti na lang I double-checked with my derma in Makati.

blueberry14

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #259 on: May 05, 2013, 12:38:35 pm »
@foreverblue1: who is your derma in Makati? and where? I'm gonna look for a different derma since I really can't have a derma only on Wednesdays. So sad kasi I was quite convinced to try their place na but then wala silang derma everyday. kakaloka talaga.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close