I went to Skin House yesterday. Napraning ako when I woke up, nagbabalat kase yung armpits ko. Wala naman ako nabasa dito sa thread na part yun ng process. Nor have I experienced them while on IPL and Candela. To confirm and to ask for advise, I went there.
Nakakatawa lang kase emosyonal ako. Hahahahaha. I was crying to Miss Krystal and Dr Daet(not sure with her name

). Iniisip siguro nila parang kilikili lang. Nalulungkot kase ako because I used my Christmas bonus for this. And the thought of not getting it done on time, producing more problems in the end, and possibly paying more than I can afford freaked me out.

Anyway, when I went there, they asked for the products that I currently use on my pits. And I said, milcu, anti inflam cream and soap. No peeling, no whitening creams, etc. I followed all their do's and dont's. That's the reason why I was upset and disappointed cause I knew I went by the precautions.
Sabi nga sa waiver, there is a chance of discoloration. That is why there were instructions which needed to be followed during the entire process to lessen this possibility. So I believe, outlier lang talaga yung case ko. That my skin is very sensitive. Dr said they weren't even using a high frequency. She asked me to stop using the cream muna. And asked me to change my soap (currently safequard) to a milder one like J&J. Harsh pala ang safeguard. And come back after two weeks to check. They most probably lower the frequency din on my third session.
But now that think about it, if they lower the frequency, it would mean I will need more sessions. After my 6th session, I will be left with almost hairless underarm (hopefully, completely hairless I wish!) stained pits and, which btw they have emphasized can be addressed (TCA, cream, etc).
I guess, I will wait another 2 weeks to check if they have improved and then decide on the next course of action I'd take. Any advise Sisses? I badly need them.
P.S. Hindi Anne Curtis level ang puti ng kilikili ko ha. hahahahaha. But I was satisfied with its color kasi pantay naman siya.