watch now

Author Topic: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic  (Read 156198 times)

jazzygelable

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2011, 12:23:37 am »
^ yep that is their promo last July. had one session amounting to P1500 that month. Ngayon UA LHR is P2250. still a good deal because of their machine :)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 12:59:39 pm by jazzygelable »

neng10

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2011, 02:52:15 am »
do they accept cc payment?

dha

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2011, 11:55:13 am »
hello po! how do you know about this po? were you able to get their services? thank you. 

Yes sis, na-avail ko yung promo. If you plan on getting LHR done from them, you might want to do it before september ends. Kasi by october ata, regular price na of 4.5k.:)

And yes, they do accept credit cards.

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #83 on: September 26, 2011, 02:23:51 pm »
^ Yup, sulit naman ang treatments.  The clinic is using soprano XL pa so it can be used for maintenance din.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2011, 03:00:37 pm »
pag tapos na sa LHR, anong maganda pampa smooth ng UA? para maging super flawless? i have super sensitive skin kaya hindi pwede ang mga peels

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2011, 03:01:45 pm »
FYI, cash basis lang sila ngayon. hindi pa pwede credit card. kakatext ko lang.

anne007

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2011, 11:43:50 am »
hi sissies..  ;)

just want to ask if there are some of you who's planning to get LHR done at Skin House.
I know someone kasi na nakuha [textspeak!] promo nila for July and 8 sessions yung meron sya.
So she's planning to transfer it sana..

baka merong interested sa inyo and she got only till sept30 to have it transferred.
so, just email me or leave a message.
kaya lang you need to shell out, mejo big amount..
kasi full payment sya.

been checking na rin sana para meron akong makasabay... Thanks.

jazzygelable

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #87 on: September 28, 2011, 09:11:51 am »
^hi sis is this for UA? looking for discounted prices sa legs :) you can post it at the LHR thread din. i think may mga interested din dun.

Chubby_cheeks

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #88 on: September 28, 2011, 06:50:33 pm »
Sis,

   I already inquired about lhr on my lower legs with skin house.  It is 6k/session.  I think sila na pinaka mura for that body area noh considering painless siya and I don't have to buy emla na for the pain.  :)

boo.dha

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2011, 07:48:33 pm »
I want to avail of the rf face contouring, who has tried this treatment na?

jazzygelable

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2011, 10:47:35 pm »
^yeah sis chubbycheeks, so far din they are the most affordable. kaya lang too expensive na siya for me. hopefully makaipon ako. kasi 12k for both upper and lower legs per session kung sakali, that's almost 6 sessions sa UA. Hairy pa ko so I think I'll need around 4 sessions in the very least... laptop na yun ah. i really want them talaga kasi effective sa UA ko kaya I will ot na lang sa work. :)

Chubby_cheeks

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2011, 03:29:17 pm »
Yes sis Jazzy.   Medyo mahal lang siya but at least forever na wala ng hair o diba? hehe  Hopefully I can pay for 2 sessions muna for the meantime cuz thats all I afford right now :)

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2011, 03:40:19 pm »
^sis LHR is permanent hair reduction not permanent hair removal (electrolysis will)  ;) permanent hair reduction (as per U.S. FDA),  is a long-term & stable reduction in the hairs re-growing after completing a set of treatment 

mitch2526

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #93 on: October 06, 2011, 06:01:51 pm »
ano experiences niyo sa brazilian? :)

anne007

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2011, 08:02:36 am »
anyone here na done na po for their session sa UA?  :)

kamusta naman po yung results and how many months na since the last session?

how many sessions po inabot, average?

nakapagpay na ko ng 7 sessions last week, but haven't started my 1st session yet.

TIA.

boo.dha

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #95 on: October 08, 2011, 02:27:10 pm »
ano experiences niyo sa brazilian? :)

I inquired at facial care center makati in the past and I had inquired about laser for the legs.  Since they are using soprano xl too, they use the traditional mode for the legs. It takes longer daw to do it if super hair removal mode.

Rather than spending for laser sa legs, I bought a package for brazilian.  I got a free underarm laser, yey!  I'm very very happy kasi I did not feel any major discomfort. I brought my own EMLA kasi kahit painless daw ito, I want to make sure. 

A must try talaga!

chic_clothes

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #96 on: October 08, 2011, 09:25:44 pm »
^^ sis bakit di ka pa nag start? sayang yung days :) sandali Lang naman siya gawin eh..ako I'm on my 2nd session na agad next week and first time ko hindi nag shave ng ua for one month coz very minimal na lang tumubo sa hair ko..I'm excited na for my next session :))

anne007

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #97 on: October 09, 2011, 10:24:12 am »
^nagcut kasi ako ng UA hair sis nung time na nagpunta ko..  ;)
[textspeak!] next week din ako punta for the 1st session, gusto ko din kasi ma-assess nila if enough na ba yung sessions na inavail ko.

question sis, how many weeks since the 1st session nung napansin mong meron na ulit hair na tumutubo?

chic_clothes

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #98 on: October 10, 2011, 02:03:30 pm »
^ naku sis I forgot na eh basta ngayon first time ako hindi nag shave for one month coz di na ganun kakapal yung mga tumubo na hair..balik ako this week eh..

Chubby_cheeks

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic
« Reply #99 on: October 11, 2011, 02:14:57 pm »
^ I see... thanks for that info sis bratinela.  I am just happy with the results that I am getting from my treatments at skin house.  :) 

For me estimate ko lang na [textspeak!] mga 6-8 sessions wala na ako hair.  I suggest you get the 8 sessions just to be sure.  I also noticed shedding after 1 and a half weeks :)  Hindi pa tumutubo yung hair up to now :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close