watch now

Author Topic: Bollywood Movies  (Read 7952 times)

icegayle

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2012, 03:06:51 pm »
^both are Amir Khan's movie right? Im waiting for his movie Talaash hopefully by November ang playdate.

klengmorales

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2012, 03:09:04 pm »
makapag DL nga.. so far.. ang napanood ko palang is 3 idiots at slumdog millionaire

xxmiakaxx

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2012, 03:19:32 pm »
Im a Fan of Salman Khan   Ever seen Ive Watch    his Movie The BODY GUARD  8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoF4OJkWH3U

ever seen na enjoy ko na Bollywood Film 

icegayle

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2012, 05:00:41 pm »
^my new movie sya ngayon Ek Tha Tiger. Watch it sis ok naman.

xxmiakaxx

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2012, 09:01:41 pm »
@icegayle

Nice ha thanks  try ko ng hanapin yan 
Ek Tha Tiger

assie

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2012, 04:06:57 pm »
Best Bollywood Lovestory na napanood ko.

-Rob ni Bana di jodi
-Veer Zaara

Both Sharukh Khan's movie. 

I love actors na Khan (salman, aamir, sharukh) ang gagaling nila! pero si sharukh ang pinaka favorite ko kahit mas pogi si Aamir and mas macho si Salman :)

icegayle

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2012, 09:19:23 pm »
Just watched Jab Tak Hai Jaan, starring Sharukh khan and Katrina Kaif. Nice  lovestory. Kakainlove.
I feel envy with Bollywood movies. Sayang talaga magagaling naman mga actors natin kaso kulang sa budget at magandang story.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 07:13:43 pm by icegayle »

moon.light

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2012, 11:18:45 pm »
I love 3 Idiots and The Kite Runner.  :)

icegayle

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2012, 07:24:44 pm »
Next on the list:
Taalash - Aamir Khan :)

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2012, 05:18:02 am »
I became an instant fan of Aamir Khan after seeing 3 Idiots. And I thought Shah Rukh Khan was gwapo  :D next  on the list is Every Child Is Special.

Ganda ng mga suggestions dito.  ;)

icegayle

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2012, 02:51:42 pm »
^Sis try to watch Gadjini maganda din yun story. Im a fan of Sharukh before pero mas versatile at gwapo si Aamir so mas prefer ko na sya over Sharukh. he he he

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2012, 06:40:17 pm »
3 idiots pa lang din na watch ko.. Will dl din tan mga sis.. Thanks!

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2012, 09:05:07 pm »
icegayle: Hay, hindi kasi siya mukhang Indian, he has a boyish appeal and he can act. His eyes are very expressive. I'll watch his movies one by one.  ;) Thanks sa suggestion. I saw Memento a few years back kaya I wanna see Every Child is Special muna pero we'll see kung ano readily available.

icegayle

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2012, 03:58:05 pm »
^ oo nga sis. Post your reviews ha.

BTW, sharing this link mga sis. SM Cinema to show Bollywood films. Nasa list ang Jab Tak Hai Jaan at Talaash. Go and watch!

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/lifestyle/11/11/12/sm-cinema-show-bollywood-films

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2012, 08:43:35 pm »
^Good for abs-cbn. About time they show good movies. Nyaaaa.. Shahrukh Khan and Aamir!!!  :o I'll watch that for sure.

I will post feedback, sana makapanood ako very very soon!

icegayle

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2012, 07:48:42 am »
^Good for abs-cbn. About time they show good movies. Nyaaaa.. Shahrukh Khan and Aamir!!!  :o I'll watch that for sure.

I will post feedback, sana makapanood ako very very soon!
Sis its not abs...its SM Cinema

icegayle

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2012, 09:17:44 pm »
Mga sis I watched Talash last weekend and it was a nice movie. Totally different. ;)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 09:19:23 pm by icegayle »

gentai_chan

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2012, 09:50:45 pm »
I wanna watch Talaash na din, namiss ko si Aamir and mukhanig unqioe ang role niya here ha with matching suaveng bigote pa hehe..and sana another movie with Asin as her leading lady. :)

Let's go Bollywood..hoping to see na mapantayan din ng Pinas ang quality and creativity ng Bollywood movies nowadays

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2012, 08:47:51 pm »
icegayle: Churi naman. i must be very tired and got that mixed up. Yea, SM Cinemas indeed.  ;)

kuliglig^^

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2012, 02:08:22 pm »
Same amount lang ba ang bayad compared to English / Pinoy movies shown in SM?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close