watch now

Author Topic: Bollywood Movies  (Read 7932 times)

blackgreen

  • Guest
Bollywood Movies
« on: August 14, 2011, 12:42:23 am »
I have watched 3 idiots and Ghajini. Aamir Khan (lead actor for both films) is good. According to wikipedia, 3 idiots is the highest grossing Bollywood film of all time.

I want to watch other good Bollywood movies. Please share. :)

katssinz

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 07:43:58 am »
try kites its very nice.. i like 3 idiots also funny

mgeoffrey_88

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 09:34:21 pm »
watched 3 idiots..ganda ng movie though medyo lousy lang [textspeak!] musical part nila but ganun naman talaga "bollywood" movies, [textspeak!]?!hehe...


angellove

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 01:25:06 am »
ive just watched 3 idiots.  i enjoy watching it ( except din yung musical part)

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 10:39:41 am »
Lahat yata ng movies nila meron musical. Hehe.. Yun Ghajini na action film meron din musical. Katawa lang. Hehe..

gypske

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 12:30:31 pm »
try nyo mga sis yung:

Taare Zameen Par
No One Killed Jessica
Guzaarish

kaya siguro umaabot ng halos 3hrs movies nila dahil sa mga musicals... ;D

I super love 3 Idiots!!!
Ghajini is somewhat like Memento film...

assie

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 12:37:32 pm »
I love 3 idiots din.. try nyo din

-Every child is special- Aamir Khan din ;)
-Dostana

gypske

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, 12:51:52 pm »
Every Child is Special= Taare Zameen Par   ;D

If you have time, though it's not Bollywood,
try Front of the Class movie.

juana_antonia

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 01:09:59 am »
It's only now that I get to appreciate Bollywood because of this thread.  So far I have watched 3 Idiots and My Name is Khan.  Both are really good movies. Kung ano yung tawa ko sa former, siya namang iyak ko sa latter.  More suggestions please.   ;D

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2011, 09:30:41 am »
Thanks mga sis. Papahanap na akong copy ng mga yan. :)

Pretty_ava

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2011, 10:24:57 pm »
si hubby supre fave ang 3 idiots, maganda nga sya and madaming lessons. medyo off lang ang mga producion numbers pero kaya nga bollywood eh.   ;D

juana_antonia

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2011, 11:06:13 pm »
Finished watching Gajhini, ang laki ni Amir dito! If 5 stars ang rate ko sa MNIK and 3 Idiots, Gajhini 4.5 stars lang, nice yung love story but very predictable kasi.  I've watched Lagaan also- about a cricket game, Indian farmers vs. British soldiers (Amir Khan film).  Medyo na-bore ako dito kaya 3.5.  Kal ho na ho- hindi ko tinapos dahil parang walang masyadong chemistry si SRK (lead sa MNIK) dun sa partner niya  ;D.

gypske

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2011, 08:57:14 am »
Slumdog Millionaire

icegayle

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2012, 06:57:23 pm »
Im also fan of Bollywood movies, Enjoy ako sa mga story nila I like the most yun Bodyguard ni Salman Khan

chinablue

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2012, 03:55:38 am »
mga sis try to watch Zokkomon. Although medyo pambata siya, nice naman yung story.

icegayle

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2012, 03:21:22 pm »
I watched last night Agneepath..nice story.

kuliglig^^

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2012, 08:10:51 pm »
Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
Action Replayy
Jodha Akbar


Di naman halatang Aishwarya Rai fan ako diba?  ;) ;D

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2012, 04:02:52 pm »
The only Bollywood movie I've watched is Black.

sima

  • Guest
Re: Bollywood Movies
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2012, 08:24:41 am »
3 Idiots
Slumdog Millionaire

victim

  • Guest
Bollywood or Hindi Films
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2012, 02:32:46 pm »
These have gotten a long long way in terms of movie making and it's getting at par with Hollywood films. I can recommend these 2 films "Every Child is Special" and "3 Idiots". You will never regret watching it, I promise :-)


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close