watch now

Author Topic: The Body Shop - Thread 4  (Read 81622 times)

krissybunny

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #360 on: January 20, 2016, 05:30:29 pm »
Products I have tried @ Body Shop:

Seaweed line (pouch): day cream mattifying, night cream, facial wash, toner - this line is good. Didn't break out. Controlled oiliness. Scent is okay. I got it for 995 pesos.

Seaweed Pore Minimizer - I don't know if this works. Stopped using this.

Seaweed Mattifying Cream with SPF - mattifying for 30mins..lol! Did not break out.

Tea Tree line (pouch): night cream, facial wash, toner, tea tree oil - a bit drying. Didn't break out. Controlled oiliness. Scent is .. fine. I also got it for 995 pesos.

Tea Tree BB Cream 02 - it is mattifying. Didn't break out. But I hated the smell! Parang pang patay..

Vit C Microdermbrasion - I use this once or twice a week. Didn't break out and skin feels soft after using it. Feels clean also.

*Combination of Seaweed Facial Wash and Tea Tree Toner worked best for me.

Blueberry lotion and body wash is my favorite. Other scents: Moringa and Strawberry is fine. For lasting scent, do layering: body wash + lotion + body spray. Pero kahit up to lotion lang, okay na.

I also have the honeymania soap. Have not tried it yet. I saw good reviews kaya I got it habang sale. :)

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #361 on: January 20, 2016, 10:48:24 pm »
sale pa ba ngayon? kelan kaya next big sale nila?

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #362 on: January 21, 2016, 10:45:42 am »
ang tagal nga sis, nasa hoard mode pa naman ako ngayon. sana may b1t1 sa body butters

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #363 on: January 24, 2016, 11:43:17 pm »
Maganda ba powder ng TBS?

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #364 on: January 29, 2016, 10:40:46 pm »
may konting items naka 40-50% sa The Block SM North.

nag hoard ako ng burner oils @ P290each plus yung BIG body butters, almost 900 nalang. twice the size of the regular ones. sulit!

krissybunny

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #365 on: January 31, 2016, 02:50:38 am »
Leave your contact no sa TBS. They text pag may sale! 😃

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #366 on: February 02, 2016, 12:29:05 am »
have no time to go sa mall these days, anyone here naka spot ng satsuma hand cream nila? which branch? this has been out of stock since december pa lahat halos ng malls napuntahan ko nung holidays. pero wala.  :'(

lytblu

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #367 on: February 02, 2016, 11:53:23 am »
Ang TBS ba nagbibigay ng sample ng mga products nila?

maukris

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #368 on: February 02, 2016, 09:24:27 pm »
I love there tea tree oil and tea tree facial wash
Ang problem ko yung tea tree toner mahapdi and nag kakaron ako ng mga butlig sa face
Im trying there seeweed products.

I wanted to try there drop of youth pero pag sale na siguro.

rocketchels

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #369 on: February 03, 2016, 12:06:56 am »
Hindi pa ba sale? I wanna try yung argan massage bar, limited edition lang ba yun, or may regular silang massage bars talaga?

veeanneyums

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #370 on: February 04, 2016, 03:24:05 pm »
I'm into their body butters. Lalo na yung olive, nakak 5 purchases nako. Ang sarap niya sa kamay at sa paa.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #371 on: February 04, 2016, 10:07:29 pm »
^then you should buy the big tub! naka 40% off ngayon.

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #372 on: May 07, 2016, 02:08:20 pm »
hi....may naka try na ba ng Dops of Light line?  Thanks

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #373 on: December 23, 2017, 09:45:33 pm »
I'm loving the moringa hand cream, super hoard ako nung nag 50% off

aoshi_01

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #374 on: December 25, 2017, 07:39:23 pm »
Hi sisses. Any feedback on their Fijian Water Lotus fragrance?

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #375 on: December 26, 2017, 03:56:33 am »
Not really a kdrama fan but I bought the WHite Musk Perfume because of Goblin. Haha. Mabango naman plus got it at 50% off so ok na rin.

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #376 on: December 31, 2017, 08:26:51 am »
Since i have major break out on my forehead right now I?m using their tea tree oil line. Facial wash, moisturizer and yung serum nila na anti imperfection daily solution.  Yung facial wash ok naman for me, i used it every morning kasi sa gabi fem wash yung gamit ko. So far hindi pa uli ako nagkaka pimples. Yung moisturizer so so lang. kasi kahit matt sha after 1 hour oily na uli forehead ko. The anti imperfection naman i can see na nag lighten yung mga blemishes ko after one week of using. So sana mag continous sha. Hayy i can?t wait na matapos na ang kalbaryo ko sa mga pimples na ?to. At magastos masyado.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 01:32:32 pm by lesters_gal »

junepets

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #377 on: January 02, 2018, 03:53:56 pm »
Not really a kdrama fan but I bought the WHite Musk Perfume because of Goblin. Haha. Mabango naman plus got it at 50% off so ok na rin.

sana pati shower gel..
sana discounted pa din now.. :D

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #378 on: January 08, 2018, 07:25:43 pm »
just realized that they watered down their tea tree oil from 15% to just 0.9%. i wonder why. bought a new bottle na ulit and yun nga they decreased it to a lower concentration. i hope the new one works the same. siguro less drying lang this time.

Chikadora101

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #379 on: January 08, 2018, 07:52:24 pm »
Speaking of tea treal oil.. i have a friend (male) and super bet ko face nya nowadays!!! Parang bright na pinkish!!!! Sabi nya yun daw ginagamit nya, tea trea oil ng tbs. so drying sya sis? I have dry skin kase pero yung friend ko na yun e oily :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close