watch now

Author Topic: The Body Shop - Thread 4  (Read 81760 times)

wax_80

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2012, 10:16:15 am »
Hi ladies, I just want to update you... the vitamin C boost is dbomb! yesterday I was feeling sick and hindi ko trip mag make up -- I just put the vitamin C booster --- when my husband saw me he's like "wow your skin is really nice!" ---- it made me feel better instantly! I told him it's the vitamin C and he's like super kinis daw and parang powder pero alam nya na wala akong makeup.

So now my beauty regimen is to put HYAL C (From skinstation) in the morning as a mask.  After an hour I wash my face.  After I shower I put the vitamin C boost and Vitamin C moisturizer with SPF (Body shop)  then I apply my make up. 

SO far I'm really satisfied.  The Vit C line is expensive but it's worth it!


ava_garde

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #81 on: January 07, 2012, 02:02:29 pm »
I was so tempted to buy the vit.C capsules yesterday. My skin now is dry but still getting pimples due to pregnancy. I asked SA if this can help with my problem. Vit.E range.un refer nya. Kaso, di ako hiyang sa Vit.E.
wala tuloy ako nabili. sabi nun SA sa trinoma, till jan8 na lang daw 30% off nila. :-/

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #82 on: January 07, 2012, 04:24:19 pm »
i havent bought the Vit c boost but i tried it at the back of my hand. my hear skip at beat! sobrang kinilig ako sa glow nya. hehe. i'll definitely buy that!

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #83 on: January 07, 2012, 06:24:01 pm »
dahil sa mga testimonials here about the vitamin c range, wala nang ibang nasa isip ko kundi sya na lang talaga. ;D

hanggang january 8 na lang talaga ang sale? i need to hurry then!  ;D

anirazc anasor

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2012, 08:17:38 pm »
has anyone tried here the vit c microdermabrasion set nila?
i so want to try them pero need reviews from gtalkers muna!

YaZiLove

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #85 on: January 07, 2012, 11:31:34 pm »
jan8? i thought until jan12 ang sale nila.
me  naman, i got addicted to TBS MANGO body butter.
yes, i really really feel moisturized all over. got addicted to it actually, from the feel to the scent.
btw, got it at 10% off - P625.

ava_camille

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #86 on: January 07, 2012, 11:36:12 pm »
How much for the Vit. C booster? para ba siyang BB cream

ava_garde

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #87 on: January 08, 2012, 03:33:00 pm »
Yey! Hubby bought me the Vit.C booster today. P1015 na lang sya at 30% off.
naawa siguro sa akin. 2days ko na kasi binabasa un pamphlet ng bodyshop vit.c range. will post my feedback a week after using this.

lonesyndrome

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2012, 06:52:06 pm »
Just bought the olive dry oil mist! Got it at 300 pesos off! :D they are having a sale until Jan 15. I never bought the dry oil mist as it is really expensive. But since it was on sale, I just had to get it. It's a discontinued product that they just re-produced due to mass demand (according to the sales lady in SM North). I'm really hoping they will make it permanent again.

ava_garde

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2012, 08:47:55 pm »
The Vit.C booster is like a face primer. Colorless lang sya pag apply sa face and matte effect.

Now that I realize, not suitable for my skin type now kasi normal to dry skin ko. Mas bagay to siguro sa normal to oily skin.

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2012, 06:44:44 pm »
The Body Shop, 60-min SALE TOM. ONLY!
-- 11:30AM - 12:30PM
-- 5:30PM - 6:30PM

50% on Lip & Cheek Stain & Retractable Blusher Brush :)

Valid on the following stores only: SM Moa, Shangri-La Mall, SM Megamall, Ayala G3, Trinoma Mall, Robinsons Ermita, Greenbelt 4, Rockwell, SM City North Edsa, Festival Mall, Eastwood Mall, SM San Lazaro, Greenhills, Robinsons Galleria, Alabang Town Center, SM Makati.

violet_dmd_75

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #91 on: January 26, 2012, 07:24:11 pm »
^^i used to buy the olive oil mist way back college ( bottled pa siya nun) hanggang sa ma-discontinue na nga. Sana makabili ako na may discount pa, sayang eh. Ubos budget ko dahil dami kong nabiling sabon sa lush these past weeks.

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #92 on: January 26, 2012, 08:38:22 pm »
^may olive mist pa sa galle sis. its at 495 each

violet_dmd_75

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #93 on: January 27, 2012, 01:25:10 am »
^thanks sis! Wow ang laki nga ng discount. The last tme na nakabili ako nun eh I think php700++ for 100ml. Makadalaw nga sa weekend:)

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #94 on: January 28, 2012, 01:40:41 am »
The Vit.C booster is like a face primer. Colorless lang sya pag apply sa face and matte effect.

Now that I realize, not suitable for my skin type now kasi normal to dry skin ko. Mas bagay to siguro sa normal to oily skin.

Normal to oily din ako.. minsan dry to oily.. might need to try this one day..

ava_garde

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #95 on: February 08, 2012, 01:28:47 pm »
Got this from BodySHop FB page:

For a featherlight foundation that gives a radiant, natural-looking finish, Extra Virgin Minerals is now 20% off! Additional 10% off for Love Your Body members.

Your favorite mineral foundation just got better!

Promo until February 19, 2012

liana

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #96 on: February 08, 2012, 04:22:58 pm »
^ wow thanks for the heads up sis :D I really wanted to try their mineral foundation but I'm waiting for it to go on promo yey! Will definitely get one na

ava_garde

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #97 on: February 08, 2012, 05:57:36 pm »
I want to try it too pero nakabili na ako last Dec lang nun isang cream type foundie nila na 40% off. Feedback sis ha.Maybe I'll give in to my lemming at least before the sale ends.

sublyme_07

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #98 on: February 08, 2012, 08:09:32 pm »
hi mga sis!, because of the raves about the Vitamin C line parang gusto ko din itry :), does this removes dark pimple marks?sana it does..anyway pls update me sis if they have sale on the vitamin C line or any TBS prods so I can try it, medyo pricey kasi..hehe ;)

daisychain

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #99 on: February 09, 2012, 02:06:40 am »
Checked out the Chocomania collection today...masyadong heavy yung amoy, kahit yung lotions. Tapos parang coconutty na cocoa yung scent.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close