We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ she posted in Instagram. Their pic together (from bcwmb cameo) with a caption "best guy ever." I want to keep an open mind but siguro I'm just imagining things when I saw her sa Bench rehearsal. Anyway, whether they have a relationship or not, this Instagram post lang ang nagpakalma sa fans nila. Nakakatawa lang how almost everyone (family & friends) panay tanggol kay DJ. Grabe lang ang words. Bench event tonight! Sana gumanda na ang weather. :/ Hay I had a hard time going home yesterday.