watch now

Author Topic: Tawa muna tayo! Thread 2  (Read 162719 times)

Red Rack 21

  • Guest
Re: Tawa muna tayo! Thread 2
« Reply #520 on: May 29, 2013, 10:54:48 am »
heard this from RX lang...stress-reliever indeed!

Host: “What can you say about the women of tomorrow?” Gay beauty contestant: “The women of tomorrow…are the men of today!”

 Host: “Of your body parts, which is your favorite?” Gay beauty contestant: “My neck. Because my neck holds my head, which will hold the crown later tonight. Thank you.”

“Hindi ko sinasabing maganda ako. Ang sinasabi ko lang pangit ka.”

 Girl1: “Bakit ang sama mo makatingin?” Girl2: “Eh ikaw, bakit ang sama mo tignan?”


Red Rack 21

  • Guest
Re: Tawa muna tayo! Thread 2
« Reply #521 on: May 29, 2013, 11:50:13 am »
 At a swimming pool. Officemate1: “I’m sure lulutang ka.” Officemate2: “Bakit, dahil payat ako?” Officemate1: “Hindi, dahil plastic ka.”

 When the cashier at the grocery said: “Miss, puwedeng kendi nalang ang sukli ko sa yo?” I told her: “Bakit, tsokolate ba ang binayad ko?”

 Boy: “Para akong lalagnatin.” Girl: “Eh di parang uminom ka ng gamot. Malay mo, parang gagaling ka.”

 When someone told me: “Ang ganda mo!” I answered: “Sana ikaw din…”

 Wife: “Bili mo kong bagong bra!” Husband: “Wag ka na mag-bra, maliit naman boobs mo eh.” Wife: “Eh bakit ikaw, nagbi-brief?”

superbubly

  • Guest
Re: Tawa muna tayo! Thread 2
« Reply #522 on: May 30, 2013, 02:19:27 am »
eto pa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzzwWVThqEE]Beki nahuli na tatay

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: Tawa muna tayo! Thread 2
« Reply #523 on: June 05, 2013, 09:48:01 pm »
ANAK: Tay, may manok sa kusina tinutuka yung bigas..

TATAY: Paalisin mo.

ANAK: Hoy manok umalis ka nga dito!

TATAY: Bobo gulatin mo.

ANAK: Hoy manok, bulaga!

TATAY: Bugok takutin mo.

ANAK: Manoook aswang ako awoooo...

TATAY: Nyemas! Bugawin mo!

ANAK: Boss chikz 50 lang, batang bata pa..

TATAY: Hulihin mo na nga lang..

ANAK: Manok! Pulis ako. Taas pakpak!

TATAY: Lintik! Ikaw ang lumayas!

ANAK: Ako tay?

TATAY: Ay hindi! Hindi! Ako na lang baka mapatay pa kita!
--------------------------------------------------------

PEDRO: Miss, pabili nga ng ballpen.

MISS: Sorry po sir, wala po kaming ballpen.

(Inis na lumabas si Pedro sa tindahan.)

PEDRO: My God! Penshoppe walang ballpen.
--------------------------------------------------------

Girl: Uy HARLEM SHAKE tayo?

Boy: Ay Wag na.

Girl: Oh? Baket?

Boy: Baka kasi mahal yun. CokeFloat nalang!
--------------------------------------------------------

PEDRO: pare, pautang naman P200!

JUAN: pare, P100 lang ang dala ko.

PEDRO: Ah, sige, isandaan lang muna. Basta ha, may utang ka pa sa akin na P100

sallee

  • Guest
Re: Tawa muna tayo! Thread 2
« Reply #524 on: July 03, 2013, 02:56:06 am »
nabasa ko lang..

Safe sex


Condoms don’t guarantee safe sex anymore …

A friend of mine was wearing one when he was shot by the woman’s husband. :D

thess

  • Guest
Re: Tawa muna tayo! Thread 2
« Reply #525 on: July 06, 2013, 04:39:16 am »
At a swimming pool. Officemate1: “I’m sure lulutang ka.” Officemate2: “Bakit, dahil payat ako?” Officemate1: “Hindi, dahil plastic ka.”

 When the cashier at the grocery said: “Miss, puwedeng kendi nalang ang sukli ko sa yo?” I told her: “Bakit, tsokolate ba ang binayad ko?”

 Boy: “Para akong lalagnatin.” Girl: “Eh di parang uminom ka ng gamot. Malay mo, parang gagaling ka.”

 When someone told me: “Ang ganda mo!” I answered: “Sana ikaw din…”

 Wife: “Bili mo kong bagong bra!” Husband: “Wag ka na mag-bra, maliit naman boobs mo eh.” Wife: “Eh bakit ikaw, nagbi-brief?”

haha katawa!

kayzkulet

  • Guest
Re: Tawa muna tayo! Thread 2
« Reply #526 on: July 11, 2013, 06:55:43 pm »
SELOSONG MISTER TUMAWAG SA ASAWA:

Mr: Asan ka ngayon?!
Mrs: Nasa bahay lang..
Mr: i-ON mo nga ang blender!

(mrs. pinaandar ang blender Rrrrreeeerrrrr)

Mr: Okay! akala ko umalis ka!

(maya maya tumawag na naman si Mister)

Mr: Asan ka?!
Mrs: Nasa bahay nga lang!!
Mr: i-ON mo ang blender!

(mrs. pinaandar ang blender Rrrrreeeerrrrr)

Mr: Ganyan dapat para walang duda!

(umuwi si Mister nang walang pasabi. Nakita niya ang anak sa labas)

Mr: Asan mama mo?
Anak: Ewan ko san pumunta yun! dala dala pa ang BLENDER

seven82

  • Guest
Re: Tawa muna tayo! Thread 2
« Reply #527 on: July 16, 2013, 01:14:56 pm »
somebody posted on fb  ;D

My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed.
I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have Sex?'
'No,' she answered.
I then said, 'Is that your final answer?'

... She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, 'Yes..'
So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."

And that's when the fight started...

________________________________

I took my wife to a restaurant.

The waiter, for some reason, took my order first.

"I'll have the rump steak, rare, please."
He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?"
"Nah, she can order for herself."

And that's when the fight started.....

_____________________________

My wife and I were sitting at a table at her high school
reunion, and she kept staring at a drunken man swigging his
drink as he sat alone at a nearby table.

I asked her, "Do you know him?"
"Yes", she sighed,
"He's my old boyfriend. I understand he took to drinking
right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear he
hasn't been sober since."

"My God!" I said, "Who would think a person could go on
celebrating that long?"

And then the fight started...

________________________________

When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed.
But, somehow I always had something else to take care of first, the shed, the boat,
making beer.. Always something more important to me.

Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point.
When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing
scissors. I watched silently for a short time and then went into
the house. I was gone only a minute, and when I came out again
I handed her a toothbrush.

I said, "When you finish cutting the
grass, you might as well sweep the driveway."

The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always have a limp.

_____________________________

My wife sat down next to me as I was flipping channels.
She asked, "What's on TV?"
I said, "Dust."

And then the fight started...

________________________________

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary.
She said, "I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds."

I bought her a bathroom scale.

And then the fight started......

______________________________

After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply
for Social Security. The woman behind the counter asked me

for my driver's License to verify my age. I looked in my pockets

and realized I had left my wallet at home. I told the woman that

I was very sorry, but I would have to go home and come back later.

The woman said, 'Unbutton your shirt'.
So I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver hair.

She said, 'That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me' and she processed my Social Security application.

When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the Social Security office.

She said, 'You should have dropped
your pants. You might have gotten disability too.'

And then the fight started...

________________________________

My wife was standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror.

She was not happy with what she saw and said to me,
"I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you
to pay me a compliment.'

I replied, "Your eyesight's damn near perfect."

And then the fight started........

________________________________

I rear-ended a car this morning...the start of a REALLY bad day!

The driver got out of the other car, and he was a DWARF!!
He looked up at me and said 'I am NOT Happy!'
So I said, 'Well, which one ARE you then?'

That's how the fight started.

________________________________

One year, I decided to buy my mother-in-law a cemetery plot
as a Christmas gift...

The next year, I didn't buy her a gift.
When she asked me why, I replied,
"Well, you still haven't used the gift I bought you last year!"

And that's how the fight started.

pretty empress

  • Guest
Re: Tawa muna tayo! Thread 2
« Reply #528 on: July 17, 2013, 12:42:30 pm »
^ Lols  ;D

Longhair

  • Guest
Re: Tawa muna tayo! Thread 2
« Reply #529 on: July 21, 2013, 02:21:12 pm »
Condom commercial >picture this scene: a guy in a grocery store having a hard time dealing with his son who's having a tantrum. Then the camera pans on the shelves, & the voice over says:
Next time, use a condom ;D

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: Tawa muna tayo! Thread 2
« Reply #530 on: July 21, 2013, 06:05:24 pm »
Pinoy Henyo Latest Version.....

NGONGO 1: Nao ma to?

NGONGO 2: Hine!

NGONGO 1: Lungar?

NGONGO 2: Hine!

NGONGO 1: Mangay?

NGONGO 2: Mene!

NGONGO 1: Ngulay?

NGONGO 2: Hoho!

NGONGO 1: Ngulay? Hmmnn… manola?

NGONGO 2: Hinee!!!

NGONGO 1: Sinaw?

NGONGO 2: Hine! Hineee!!!

NGONGO 1: Nasa Mahay Umo ma to?

NGONGO 2: Wala! Ay! Hine!

NGONGO 1: Ngulay nalaga, ha?

NGONGO 2: Hoho! Hoho!

NGONGO 1: Ngalamasa?

NGONGO 2: Hinee!!!

NGONGO 1: Ngulay nga? Ngirap ngaman! Hmmnn… wala sa Mahay Ngumo? Amone?

NGONGO 2: Hineee!!!!

NGONGO 1: Ngami?

NGONGO 2: Hineee!!!

NGONGO 1: Ngangngong?

NGONGO 2: Hinee! Hineee!!!

NGONGO 1: Hanuuu?! Ahmm… metchay?

NGONGO 2: Hinee nga!!! Nuh ma yan?!

(Krrnggg!!! Time’s up! Ang sagot: PINK)

NGONGO 1: Ngaasar naman! Sami mo, ngulay?

NGONGO 2: Hoho nga! Ngulay! Ngulay Mink!! Ang momo mo! Momo!

Longhair

  • Guest
Re: Tawa muna tayo! Thread 2
« Reply #531 on: August 03, 2013, 11:16:40 am »
Sunday School Teacher: Why did Mary & Joseph took Jesus to Jerusalem?
Little girl: Maybe they don't have a baby sitter!

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: Tawa muna tayo! Thread 2
« Reply #532 on: August 03, 2013, 12:53:46 pm »
Rape Scene:

Babae: Tulong! Tulong! Tulong!

Rapist: Wag ka na humingi ng tulong, kaya ko na 'to mag-isa..

Malandi ka ha, gusto mo pa marami kami!

Nhetskii

  • Guest
Re: Tawa muna tayo! Thread 2
« Reply #533 on: August 14, 2013, 10:55:41 am »
mga sis thank you for sharing your jokes... naiyak ako kakatawa sa mga jokes dito...

subscribing....  ;D

hon3ykow

  • Guest
Re: Tawa muna tayo! Thread 2
« Reply #534 on: August 14, 2013, 03:43:19 pm »
 :D

pretty empress

  • Guest
Re: Tawa muna tayo! Thread 2
« Reply #535 on: August 15, 2013, 08:50:12 am »
Condom commercial >picture this scene: a guy in a grocery store having a hard time dealing with his son who's having a tantrum. Then the camera pans on the shelves, & the voice over says:
Next time, use a condom ;D

i remember my 6 yr. old daughter asked me infront of  watsons counter..
daughter : mama what is that?
me : those are for boys baby..
daughter : a gum for boys?
me: no.. ( irritated coz madaming nakapila and naririnig nila kami) its for old boys and young girls like you is not allowed to touch it..

geez hirap mag explain sa makulit na bata..

Nhetskii

  • Guest
Re: Tawa muna tayo! Thread 2
« Reply #536 on: August 15, 2013, 09:34:24 am »
makapag share kahit isa lang.....



Anak:  Mommy buy mo kong toys bukas ha...

Mommy: Anak, wala tayong money eh...

Anak: Eh di bumili tayo ng money...  ;D

polar_bear

  • Guest
Re: Tawa muna tayo! Thread 2
« Reply #537 on: August 15, 2013, 01:36:37 pm »
buti na lang naupdate tong thread na to.. stress reliever talaga.. di na ko napagtrabaho kakatawa..  ;D

polar_bear

  • Guest
Re: Tawa muna tayo! Thread 2
« Reply #538 on: August 16, 2013, 04:54:44 am »
Eto nakuha ko sa fb

APPLICATION FOR EMPOYMENT
I refer to the recent death of the technical manager at your company and hereby apply as a replacement of the deceased manager.

Each time I apply for a job, I got a reply that there is no vacancy but in this case I have caught you red-handed and you have no excuse because I even  attended the funeral to be sure that he was truly dead and buried before applying.

Attached to my letter is a copy of my CV and his death certificate.

 ;D

Zea88

  • Guest
Re: Tawa muna tayo! Thread 2
« Reply #539 on: August 16, 2013, 05:43:11 pm »
Pa share nabasa ko lang sa joke books dati

Dalawang magkumare habang namamalengke:

Mare 1: Mare, alam mo tuwing nakikita ko yung mga patatas naaalala ko mister ko
Mare2: Bakit, Yung kanya ba ganyan ba kalaki ?
Mare 1: Hindi, ganyan kadumi... Hahah ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close