watch now

Author Topic: Ano ang pinaka effective na natry nyo na diet?  (Read 221643 times)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang pinaka effective na natry nyo na diet?
« Reply #220 on: March 25, 2014, 06:57:33 am »
I'l try to eat veggies but still eat rice pa rin. Baka makapayat. But actually i'm doing it for a different purpie, i want to age beautifully kasi like the koreanas so ayun haha!

nixiquita

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang pinaka effective na natry nyo na diet?
« Reply #221 on: March 25, 2014, 09:21:25 am »
JUICING :D

alyssa14

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang pinaka effective na natry nyo na diet?
« Reply #222 on: March 25, 2014, 11:46:17 am »
hi mga sissies .. may nakatry na po ba ng Raspberry ketones? any reviews .. thanks :)

thesis_gal

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang pinaka effective na natry nyo na diet?
« Reply #223 on: April 05, 2014, 02:30:46 pm »
I swear by Clean Eating! It's not easy but doable! I gave birth 9 months ago, lost some of the post baby weight, stated doing hot yoga then a week ago, I stated eating clean, from size 10, to size 8. I feel good, I do not feel bloated and I feel that in 6 days, I have lost some weight!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 02:34:49 pm by thesis_gal »

manhattanite

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang pinaka effective na natry nyo na diet?
« Reply #224 on: April 08, 2014, 02:32:15 pm »
Eating in moderation and daily exercise.  Eto talga ang nag work for me kasi yung ibang fad diets na triny ko, nag-work for a while, then wala fail din eventually.  Na-realize ko na depriving myself wasn't working at all.  Mas lalo ko pang crinave yung mga pagkain na gusto ko.  My hubby kept telling me then na ok lang kahit slow ang pag-lose ko kasi mas long-term yun, kaso ang tigas ng ulo ko eh, gusto ko madaliang results  ;D  After seeing na papayat nga bongga, then pag nag-indulge, tuloy tuloy din ulit ang kain and tataba, I decided to just eat what I wanted in moderation and make sure I exercise an hour a day.  Mostly Hiphop Abs lang ang ginagawa ko nun. but  I lost 25 lbs in 3 months.   

dramaqueen

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang pinaka effective na natry nyo na diet?
« Reply #225 on: April 10, 2014, 01:05:00 pm »
Only tried one diet and that's hcg and it has worked for me. Lost 25 lbs and still counting, hoping to lost about 5-10 more  ;) After this, eating in moderation and regular exercise for maintenance.

margeL

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang pinaka effective na natry nyo na diet?
« Reply #226 on: April 10, 2014, 10:02:14 pm »
Has anyone tried plum diet? May nababasa akong ads featuring this fruit. I wonder kung totoo ito??  :o

lilstar

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang pinaka effective na natry nyo na diet?
« Reply #227 on: April 10, 2014, 10:10:09 pm »
^ Not true sis, my officemates had tried this diet and it didnt work. Lasang duhat lang na tinamisan.

proud_mother

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang pinaka effective na natry nyo na diet?
« Reply #228 on: August 11, 2014, 10:27:13 pm »
Hello mga sissies.. I discovered lately the new product para magpasexy and at the same time nakakadetoxify din sya sa katawan natin. Have you heard the Optrimax Plum Delite? Sarap gamitin kasi ang gaan sa katawan..

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang pinaka effective na natry nyo na diet?
« Reply #229 on: August 12, 2014, 01:25:38 am »
The most effective for me is what I am doing right now. Being more active and eating healthy. I eliminated sweets from my diet except iced tea and avoid fast food. It's a slow process though. I only lost 7 lbs since mid July and only losing a pound a week.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang pinaka effective na natry nyo na diet?
« Reply #230 on: August 12, 2014, 09:41:14 am »

Someone from high school tried cohen, and in one year, noticeable talaga ang difference. She went daw from size L to S/XS. She looks more confident now.

In my case naman, what makes me lose weight is not eating the usual suspects: soda, fries, chocolate, pastries, fastfood in general. I used to eat at least two servings of these every day, pero ngayon avoid ko na talaga kung pwede lang -- kung wala lang talaga makain na iba, dun lang. As long as I'm disciplined in monitoring what I eat, bumababa naman slowly ang weight ko without any intense exercise regimen on my part, mga daily activities lang plus light cardio and weights for about half an hour a day.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang pinaka effective na natry nyo na diet?
« Reply #231 on: August 12, 2014, 10:45:22 am »
There's quite a few that I have in mind.
* No Rice Diet - Maintained this for 2 years straight, no cheat days, so over 700 days of no rice in my system - initially made me lose about 5 lbs at the start. However, the weight loss stopped. The Upside though, I maintained my weight for the whole 2 years that I quit on rice.

* GM Diet - Tried this out and managed to lose the promised average of 10 lbs. in a week's time. Not something I would do on a permanent basis because the weight loss becomes less and less. So, it's a good diet to do about just once a month to shed off excess pounds.

* Tuna Only Diet + 3 to 4 times a week at the Gym - There was a big event that I wanted to slim down for. Lost an average of 20 lbs. over the course of 3 months.

wonder_elle

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang pinaka effective na natry nyo na diet?
« Reply #232 on: August 18, 2014, 11:07:44 pm »
sis insanelypurple what is tuna only diet? thanks

rheinfall18

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang pinaka effective na natry nyo na diet?
« Reply #233 on: August 19, 2014, 09:56:45 am »
my personal diet consist of less rice (as in i cut my portion in half for every meal)
i drink 1 glass of water (not cold) before every meal, so i already feel half-full enough and not to gorge on food
i quit eating on fast food chains; i quit eating junk food (totally); and less sweets (if i really want to eat chocolate, i prefer dark ones)
NO sodas/softdrinks (even diet colas); strictly one coffee a day
i strictly implement in-between snacks and only consists of fruits and nuts
if i eat bread, it is in total moderation (since we don't always buy wheat bread at home)

on top of it all, i complement all my diet plan with lots of exercise and workouts :)

i started as a recreational runner but when i turned into competitive mode, i realized that i need to stay in the right shape and as healthy as possible in order to achieve my goals (setting new PRs and/or aiming for longer distances - on the way to 42!)

but now that i already got my ideal weight, i'm starting to maintain it na lang with more healthy options pa rin. i don't want to be too thin but i don't want to get fat also. i'm just building muscle fats now. hehe!

:)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 09:59:14 am by rheinfall18 »

brandi

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang pinaka effective na natry nyo na diet?
« Reply #234 on: August 19, 2014, 10:05:55 am »
No rice.

Downside: it's so hard to do extreme exercises feeling ko kasi mahihimatay ako. I tried getting rice back in my food habit pero hindi ko na kaya kumain ng rice. So what i do is, i do pauses kapag madyo nahihilo na ako.

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang pinaka effective na natry nyo na diet?
« Reply #235 on: August 19, 2014, 11:38:55 am »
eat in small quantities every 2 hours

brandi

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang pinaka effective na natry nyo na diet?
« Reply #236 on: August 19, 2014, 12:49:17 pm »
^i tried pero di talaga kaya hahaha! Yung paella ngayon tinititigan ko na lang kahit gusto ko sumubo, naiimagine ko pa lang ina kakainin ko yung kanin i feel nauseated. And yes, it's not psychological. Ang rice parang lalake na lang na nawala sa system mo lol!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang pinaka effective na natry nyo na diet?
« Reply #237 on: August 20, 2014, 11:27:21 pm »
sis insanelypurple what is tuna only diet? thanks

^ I only ate tuna with bread or rice for the duration of three months. So every meal tuna lang for that period.

manhattanite

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang pinaka effective na natry nyo na diet?
« Reply #238 on: August 21, 2014, 02:04:57 pm »
^did you lose weight sa 3 months na yun, sis?

wonder_elle

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang pinaka effective na natry nyo na diet?
« Reply #239 on: August 21, 2014, 02:05:22 pm »
sis is it effective? which tuna ur eating yung canned? kahit gaano kadami rice basta tuna lang the ulam? thanks

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close