Author Topic: Ano ang pinaka effective na natry nyo na diet?  (Read 151676 times)

jhandee

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: Ano ang pinaka effective na natry nyo na diet?
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2011, 12:21:06 pm »
i read na may nabibili ding lemongrass powder....pero hindi ko pa na try.....i drink this before and after meal....after ng breakfast after ko uminom nito di ako mabilis magutom..... nag wowork sya as a suppresant ....for me

Haley James

• GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2011, 12:50:31 pm »
thanks! one more question, isang lutuan lang ba ang ginagawa mo then stock na sa ref yung boiled water? how many cups of water pala and ilang dahon ang dapat iboil?

jhandee

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2011, 02:16:28 pm »
yup sis isang lutuan lang ginagawa ko....stock ko lang sa ref ...nakakaubos nga ako ng 2 pitcher in 1 wk....around 5-6 cups ang nilalagay kong water sa caserole...depende kung gaano kalaki yung paglalagaan mo....hindi nga kasya sa caserole ko hinihiwa ko pa sya para magkasya....simpleng boiling of leaves lang yun.mas madaming leaves at stalks mas malasa..... :)

Cocoyow

• Junior GirlTalker
  • mommy the explorer :p
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2011, 07:45:50 pm »
^ nagpabili na ko sa maid ng tanglad hehe.. Ill try it tomorrow if it worked for me :) kailangan ko ng pampa wala ng gana! Before kasi i tried chinese slimming pills and ang panget ng side effects pero pumapayat ako.. Then after ko pumayat and dna ko magana kumain, sinisimulan ko na talaga na kumain ng paunti unti lang. Ang hirap kasi mag start ng diet pag yung lagi kang may gana at gutom hehe :)

xtine

• Certified Jetsetter
  • Super GirlTalker
  • ...my next destination
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2011, 07:51:05 pm »
GM diet.. walang kupas

Cocoyow

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2011, 10:34:54 pm »
^hi sis ano yung GM? Hehe

meloids

• Bratinella.... Certified PASAWAY!! and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • tee hee!~
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2011, 11:04:25 pm »
aha! sa wakas, yung mga tanglad ko sa garden may silbi pala. magawa nga yung tanglad tea ma yan.
\"NoThInG iS iMpOsSiBlE tO a WiLlInG hEaRt.\"

juana_antonia

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2011, 01:46:57 am »
^^sis GM- General Motors Diet
\"There is NO perfect man or perfect woman in the world, only  PERFECT LOVE... built together by an imperfect man and an imperfect woman.\" -soulmate

jhandee

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2011, 06:26:50 am »
try nyo lang sis herbal naman yan....nagresearch talaga ako about sa lemongrass.....madami sya health benefits.....pero depende pa din talaga sa katawan yun....balitaan nyo ko ha...kung anong result sa inyo ;)

Cocoyow

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2011, 09:43:43 am »
Sinubukan ko na sya kaninang umaga, medyo nawalan nga ko ng gana, dko alam kung nabusog lang kasi ako sa drink palang hehe.. Pero in fairness, constipated ako pero na pup ako :) and nag half cup of brown rice lang ako and veggies and i feel full. Before kasi 1 cup ako ng brown rice,and ngayon tnry ko half and satisfied ako.. Btw here's the link ng benefits ng tanglad :)

http://len7288.hubpages.com/hub/Health-Benefits-of-Lemon-Grass

jhandee

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2011, 11:26:13 am »
Hi sis good to know u tried that ganyan din nangyari sakin...ginagawa ko na ngang tubig eh...panay inom ko...mas gusto ko nga pag mainit kasi parang tea talaga...kaso ayaw ng father ko gusto nya malamig kaya ayun lemongrass juice sya hindi tea hehe ...nabasa ko nga din na may citronella yung lemongrass ...panlaban sa lamok.....kaya madami talaga sya magandang benefits..thanks sa link

Cocoyow

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2011, 11:45:57 am »
^ lunch na, dpa ko gutom haha :) masarap din sya ng malamig, depende siguro kung ano panahon.. Mag stock nako nito sa ref, dami benefits sa body :)

shelby

« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2011, 03:51:06 pm »
Dieting works only in the short term.  You may lose xx amount of weight it the first few weeks and then struggle to lose additional weight despite eating the same amount. The weight that you loss will eventually come back once resume eating the same amount.

The key to successful weight maintenance is lifestyle change.  That means eating less fatty and high glycemic food and more fiber and quality carbs, fats and protein as well as excercising a minimum or 30 minutes at least 3x a week.  The exercise should preferably be cardiovascular in nature.  Adding weights training to supplement the exercise helps reduce even more fat in the body.  More muscle in the body means faster metabolism.  Eating those healthy foods have a technique as well.  Instead of eating 3 big meals a day you should divide that into 6 to 8 small meals.  This prevents your body from storing fat as you burn only what you consume.  But since the topic is about effective diet technique I feel that I am off topic.  Apologies.

newatdislyf

• just trying to live life! :)
  • GirlTalker
    • My DeviantArt!
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2011, 04:40:12 pm »
no rice. laki ng pinayat ko. i don't count number of lbs. lost because most of them naman water weight. i used my clothes as reference. :)
"Because you are my friend, I will hold my hand out to you... but it'll be up to you to pull yourself up."

-Wild Arms 2

shelby

« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2011, 11:32:43 pm »
no rice. laki ng pinayat ko. i don't count number of lbs. lost because most of them naman water weight. i used my clothes as reference. :)

That is a good way of measuring results.  Exercise can actually make you heavier as you build more muscles.  Muscles are heavier because they are denser.  Another way is to measure Body Mass Index.  If you must eat rice go for brown rice.  It has vitamins, minerals and a lot of fiber which will make you feel full.  It also has a lower glycemic index which will prevent your glucose level to shoot up and store fat.

Cocoyow

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2011, 06:42:19 am »
Tama, brown rice kung di kaya ng walang rice like me.. sanayan lang yun actually, kasi talagang magaspang sya kainin pero kung iisipin mo na good for your health ma appreciate mo din and eventually masanay ka na :)

chinkee

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2012, 10:02:05 am »
Dukan Diet - lost about 7 kg last year pero tinigil ko kasi yung pee ko andaming bubbles.. sabi ng doctor excess protein daw yun.

Calorie Counting - doing this currently :)

bdayboy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2012, 10:38:59 am »
Diets don't work because as soon as you stop you gain back what you lost and what's worse that often you gain more than what you previously lost.   Aside from this, your depriving your body of precious nutrients that your body needs that comes from the food that you avoid.  Most diets will allow you to lose weight but not necessarily get rids of your fat and in particular visceral fat, which is the deadly kind of fat.  It's either you lose water or muscle but that only adds to your problem.  Shelby is correct that the answer to attaining the right weight is lifestyle change (exercise, eating the right foods and in correct portions, avoiding stress, etc.).

My sister used to try all sorts of diets and recently she underwent a 3 month weight management program where she lost weight the right way without starvation, without exercise and without rebound.  This is because they were taught to eat foods from all food groups at the right amount of portions. After the program she attained her ideal weight and figure and she doesn't have to worry about gaining weight again since she just continues to eat what she likes in correct amounts.  She even told me that some of her classmates even lost as much as 30 pounds.

sarsingkit

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2012, 03:06:29 pm »
not really diet, but more on lifestyle change. i am inspired by the paleo lifestyle. pag kasi diet parang kawawa ang dating. so i quit smoking, lessen the drinking, i only eat rice once a week (everysunday), my meals normally consist of meat and veggies. its all bout finding the right combi of food na masarap para hindi ka naman mukhang kawawa eating. yung officemates ko pa yung naiinggit actually sa baon ko. hehe. sa snacks naman, if i want something sweet, i eat fruits. if i want something saly, i eat nuts. breakfast, as much as possible,i eat egg, 2 eggs actually.  super satisfied ako with omelette na may onions and tomatoes and basil leaves. or i stir fry kangkong in olive oil and garlic tapos i put 2 sunny side up sa ibabaw and sprinkle sea salt. i cant let go of the coffee though and i eat whole wheat bread from time to time. :)

i dont do much weighing pa pero the fact that i can endure slight intense physical activities without filling myself with rice and bad carbs is ok for me for the mean time.

jals vins

• GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2012, 03:27:43 pm »
fad diets don't work for me. they are hard to maintain and i easily gain back the weight if i no longer follow it and worst of all, they make me feel deprived and weak (lightheaded, less energy, etc.)

i agree with sarsingkit that lifestyle change is the way to go. i noticed that if i exercise and eat a balanced and clean diet, i feel really good!!! weight loss is slow and gradual but in the long term, your body and physique really changes for the better. for the past months bumalik na naman ako sa dating lifestyle where i don't watch what i eat and stopped running, kaya eto lumobo na naman. i want to go back to changing my lifestyle.. dedication lang talaga, at sanayan na rin.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close