watch now

Author Topic: PCOS (Thread 6)  (Read 196449 times)

OfficeGirl

  • Guest
Re: PCOS (Thread 6)
« Reply #240 on: October 02, 2015, 07:17:02 pm »
^ Thanks sis! :)

yabbikins

  • Guest
Re: PCOS (Thread 6)
« Reply #241 on: October 03, 2015, 06:50:36 pm »
Diagnosed with PCOS when I was 22 (I am 29 now), nag-Duphaston ako for sometime pero di siya kasundo ng katawan ko so I stopped using it and did not go back na sa Ob. Soon after sobrang bilis na ng weight gain. From 100lbs to 165lbs in a span of almost 7 years :( hay, babalik na ako sa OB talaga (now that I know better than my 22 year old self) and seriously lose all the excess weight.

barbillie

  • Guest
Re: PCOS (Thread 6)
« Reply #242 on: October 05, 2015, 09:45:33 am »
I was diagnosed with bilateral polycystic ovaries last August 2015. My OB prescribed me Metformin 3x a day. Aside from that no other meds na, just lose weight lang daw and healthy diet. My husband an I are TTC since March this year, nung hindi kami makabuo, we went to OB and found out I'm PCOS nga. I have regular periods, but longer compared to others, usually around 30-35 days. I experience cramps and clots during the 1st 2 days of my period. My OB said it was because of the hormonal imbalance. I forgot to mention I have myoma too. Sana despite all these conditions, makabuo kami ni husband.

mrs_mcta

  • Guest
Re: PCOS (Thread 6)
« Reply #243 on: October 05, 2015, 10:44:43 am »
Been TTC since we got married in 2013 but to no avail. I was diagnosed with PCOS many years ago na so it didn't come as a surprise that we're not that successful in getting pregnant. Last January, I underwent a fallopian tube hysterogram to make sure na walang bara kase useless naman daw mag medicines & all kung barado pala. Thank God, hindi naman. Nagpa-check na din si hubby and all normal sa kaniya. May nakita din na myoma si OB last January pero less than 1 centimeter naman, so wala munang gagawin for now. Saka pag tinanggal at this point, baka daw lalo akong hindi mabuntis.

Long story short, I really need to diet kase I'm quite big. I've experienced it before nung medyo nag lose ako ng wait, nag regular yung period ko talaga so I guess yun talaga ang dapat gawin.

OB also gave me Chromium Picolinate from Healthy Options, has anyone tried this? Nakakapayat daw and it actually says on the bottle na it is "Supports Glucose Metabolism".

purpleice

  • Guest
Re: PCOS (Thread 6)
« Reply #244 on: October 07, 2015, 06:36:53 pm »
Hello sisses!

I've been diagnosed with PCOS last 2012 pa. Nag-stop ako ng meds ko noong after 3 months kasi ok na daw sabi ng OB ko. Ngayon gusto ko ulit magpa-check up huhu

Please recommend naman kayo ng OB from Manila Doctors or sa area sa may Taft, Pedro Gil. Ayaw ko sa PGH (FMAB) kasi bad experience ako dun sa mga parang receptionists nila doon mga bastos sumagot kahit sa mabait magtanong. Bwisit!  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Kung may kilala kayong OB na nagci-clinic sa labas ng PGH ok din, basta wag sa loob. If makapag-provide po kayo ng name, contact details and rates, thank you po in advance :)


kim28

  • Guest
Re: PCOS (Thread 6)
« Reply #245 on: October 08, 2015, 11:56:41 am »
girls meron ba sa inyo na nag take ng metformin ang side effect ay diarrhea?

sa akin madalas btw, nag take ako 3x  a day.  Pumapayat na din daw ako sabi ng iba kong friends pati family ko na notice nila. 

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: PCOS (Thread 6)
« Reply #246 on: October 17, 2015, 03:53:10 pm »
I stopped althea few months ago.hayun balik din pcos ko ata since do ako nagmens for two months. Kaya i took althea again happy naman ako nagkamens ako sa expected date ko... do i really need to take this forever? Huhu :/ at tumaba din pala ako konti sis.. need ko din diet haaaai
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 03:56:00 pm by kwang sun »

iceheaven31

  • Guest
Re: PCOS (Thread 6)
« Reply #247 on: October 19, 2015, 03:36:47 pm »
hello..

went to OB last oct 11 kasi 6mos no period tas BFN naman. diagnosed with PCOS. so from then i've taken norethindrone (norcolut) to induce menses (right now im still waiting), 750mg metformin daily for the first week tas ngayon 1500mg metformin daily. sana makatulong ang lahat ng malalaking gamot na to para umayos nang kaunti ang hormones at matris ko. at sana pumayat rin ako kahit pakonti-konti... nagbabawas lang ako ngayon ng kanin... sana umepek kahit pano...

cherish26

  • Guest
Re: PCOS (Thread 6)
« Reply #248 on: October 19, 2015, 04:53:10 pm »
Hi...I'm single poI have an ovarian cyst that was removed last week,stillsa right ovary ko me tumubo Na...I have read [textspeak!] papaine syrup,kalamunggay leaves and VCo,nkakareduce Ba [textspeak!] ?san mabibili po?[textspeak!] cysts ko pla walang sign,normal regal ko,wala bleeeding,but I dnt want this right ovary Na lumala,nkakatrauma,gusto ko mgkabby

yajale_22

  • Guest
Re: PCOS (Thread 6)
« Reply #249 on: October 27, 2015, 08:55:02 pm »
I was diagnosed of bilateral pcos march this year. Prescribed sakin ni ob was althea. I took it for 2 mos, dapat 3 mos sya kaso tinigil ko kase dumating si boyfie sinunod namin payo ni ob ko na mag anak na ko cause nagthicken na yung uterus lining ko baka mas lalo daw akong mahirapan magconceive pag pinatagal ko pa, I'm 27 btw. Then I found out that I'm pregnant last august. 4 mos preggy na ko ngayon. Thank God for the gift! Tiwala lang mga sissies. Dadating din ang blessing!

nhey13

  • Guest
Re: PCOS (Thread 6)
« Reply #250 on: October 27, 2015, 10:02:16 pm »
hello po mga sissy..
meron po ba sa inyo na nakapag hysteroscopy na?
saan hospital ang medyo mababa ang singil?
salamat po sa inyong lahat

mrs_mcta

  • Guest
Re: PCOS (Thread 6)
« Reply #251 on: October 28, 2015, 03:42:18 am »
Congrats sis yajale_22! :)

yajale_22

  • Guest
Re: PCOS (Thread 6)
« Reply #252 on: October 28, 2015, 09:57:27 pm »
Thanks girls!

purpleice

  • Guest
Re: PCOS (Thread 6)
« Reply #253 on: October 31, 2015, 03:21:55 pm »
Hello sisses!

I had my menstruation two weeks ago after almost 8 months of not having my menstruation! :O Anyway, my doctor asked me to have a transrectal ultrasound pero walang okay na facility near me. I hope may maisu-suggest kayo near PGH area or even doon sa FMAB nila. Thanks po.

iamalphine

  • Guest
Re: PCOS (Thread 6)
« Reply #254 on: November 02, 2015, 10:00:15 am »
Hello sisses!

I had my menstruation two weeks ago after almost 8 months of not having my menstruation! :O Anyway, my doctor asked me to have a transrectal ultrasound pero walang okay na facility near me. I hope may maisu-suggest kayo near PGH area or even doon sa FMAB nila. Thanks po.

hi sis meron sa FMAB..punta ka lang sa room 209 nandoon mga OB doctors..my dr. is Dra. Suplido..if wala siya pag nagpunta ka kung sino available na OB na lang if need mo na talaga...

MomTycoon

  • Guest
Re: PCOS (Thread 6)
« Reply #255 on: November 05, 2015, 11:50:44 pm »
A Plus Medical & Diagnostic Center's

OB-GYNE Schedules:
Monday: 2PM to 4PM
Tuesday: 1PM to 3PM
Wednesday: 3PM to 5PM
Friday: 1PM to 5PM
Saturday: 10AM to 12NN

Family Med Schedule:
Saturday: 9AM to 12NN

For your PCOs and other medical issues call 277-3673 or 0942-0473588
Clinic is located at EDSa Monumento, Caloocan City

tetch

  • Guest
Re: PCOS (Thread 6)
« Reply #256 on: November 06, 2015, 11:49:46 am »
Hi mga sisses! This is my very first post! Hurray! :) But i'm not a "newbie" anymore since i've been a silent lurker for more than 5 years! So technically, I've been your "invisible" sissy for quite sometime now, just a silent reader, no post though :)

Anyway, what pushed me to post here finally is for my PCOS journey to be an inspiration to our fellow sissies who are currently battling with PCOS.

I've been diagnosed with PCOS (bilateral) a year after my marriage in Dec. 2011. I have an irregular menstruation since high school and just got the courage to see an OB and had my TVS for the first time last May 2013 (i was 30 that time, turning 31 that year, Oct.) I was devastated knowing that i have bilateral PCOS plus a myoma. Kaya pala di pa rin ako nabubuntis even a after a year of being married.  For 3.5 years, I have been trying to get pregnant, been to an emotional and painful roller coaster ride. Been to countless TVS and an HSSG procedure and taken several meds and gave up coffee (which was the hardest thing to do) and finally, lo and behold, I’m now 5 months pregnant! Don’t give up sissies! Keep the faith and never stop believing and praying. God’s time is indeed the perfect time. No PCOS nor myoma can prevent you from getting pregnant in God’s perfect time. BFP to you sissies, soon!


mrs_mcta

  • Guest
Re: PCOS (Thread 6)
« Reply #257 on: November 06, 2015, 08:31:23 pm »
^Congrats, sis! :)

I hope you don't mind my asking, why specific na you gave up coffee? May significance ba if nag co-coffee & TTC?

girl100

  • Guest
Transrectal Ultrasound Preparation
« Reply #258 on: November 09, 2015, 03:22:49 pm »
Hi mga sis! sa mga nagundergo na dito ng transrectal ultrasound.. ano po yung preparation na ginawa nyo? ang alam ko kasi kelangan muna mag poo before ng transrectal ultrasound? may nabasa din ako na kelangan pa maglagay ng suppository?... hindi kasi ako regular n nagbobowel.. minsan every 2 or days po eh.. ang alam ko wala naman ito fasting... how about water may certain amount of water ba na kelangan ko itake before the test? thank YOu! ...

bunnypiggy30

  • Guest
Re: PCOS (Thread 6)
« Reply #259 on: November 09, 2015, 03:39:07 pm »
Hi! I was diagnosed with PCOS. I haven't had my period for 3 months. My OB prescribed Provera to be taken for 5 days and Althea sa first day ng mens ko to be taken for 3 months sabi ng OB ko. Ok lang ba na ituloy ko yung Althea for more than 3mos? Kasi ang dami nakakapansin gumanda daw kutis ko at kuminis ang face ko na dati ay puro acne. I am worried kasi na baka bumalik sa dati if I stop taking pills. Please help me mga sis. Thanks po!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close