We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Ako din dagnosed with Pcos last year.Kaso yung ob ko parang halimaw sa banga. Natatakot ako sa kanya kaya gusto ko na lumipat ng ob.hahaha
Hi sisses!I was diagnosed with pcos din last month lang when i had early embryotic demise which leads to d&c procedure. Since di muna kami TTC this year, i want to focus on clearing my pcos. Problem lang is I need to change OB because medyo hindi focus si current OB sa pcos ko.Plan ko is mag-lose weight muna coz i read na related din sa weight ang pcos.Can u recommend a good OB in SLMC Global? Yung accredited ng intellicare.
I have stopped taking althea one month na. hanggang ngayon wala pa rin akong mens, what to do/.. is this normal???
^^agree ako diyan sis sa support group. Last ultrasound ko sabi ni dra meron ako endometrial polyp tatanggalin daw. Papa 2nd opinion muna ako.
Hi. i am just a newbie here. I hope you could help me.. I really need your advice badly... huhuI was diagnosed to have PCOS 3 years ago.. I didn't have my monthly period for 2 months back then. So, my OB advised me to take Provera 10 mg once a day for 5 days. Then I should take Diane daw on my first day on period. On my 3rd day of taking Provera, dumating yung period ko so I started taking Diane and stopped the Provera. everything went well, i had my normal cycle back. January of 2013, I had a miscarriage. My husband and I were trying to conceive again after we lost our baby but unfortunately, hindi kami successful. Every 8 months lang nandito si hubby and he only stays here for 2-4 months then gora na ulit sya abroad for work. So, I guess yun din yung isang reason.Anyways, my problem now is last month I didn't get my period. and On April, I had it but it was merely a spotting for the first 3 days then regular flow na the next 4 days. After nun di na ko nagkaron ng May. I am sure hindi ako preggy kasi i took 3 PT's na and all were negative. So I decided to take Provera again, I am now on my 3rd day and all I get is just a spotting, Unlike before ng itake ko sya, normal flow agad. Ngayon, naku wala pang isang panty liner yung flow at medyo brown yung kulay nya.. I decided to take Althea na on the 1st day na nagspotting ako thinking na 1st day ko na yun at tuloy tuloy na ang flow, but I was wrong. i had s spotting for 2 days and now, there is none.. Tinuloy ko nalang din yung pagtake ng Althea since nasimulan ko na.. I am also taking Metformin btw, to increase my chance of getting preggy once my hubby came back. My question is, meron din ba bukod sakin ang nakaexperience ng ganito? Normal lang ba talaga yung spotting ko? Hope you could help me. Thanks in advance.