We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Why? How?Wala lang, I'm thinking if a friend caught you and your partner in the act, pagtatawanan nyo lang yun dapat eh. Well that's sad to hear.
shucks ryan! im sorry to hear that. but why?
^i think he meant yung girl na kasex nya yung nag-friendship over sa kanya sa sobrang hiya sa gay friend nilang nakakita.I'm assuming the girl is not his girlfriend but a girl friend
^ yeah I get what he meant with "girl friend" but still
^never pa ako nahuli. Almost pero not in the act.
^ never parin! I guess the thrill is the only thing I like pero yung huli part di ko yata gusto hahaha