watch now

Author Topic: Clomid Users (Thread 3)  (Read 225714 times)

takashi22

  • Guest
Re: Clomid Users (Thread 3)
« Reply #320 on: February 24, 2014, 11:32:41 am »
Hello mga sisters! 2nd iui namin ay nag failed ulit..saan po nakakabili ng ovulation pack kit (OPK) thanks

khassy888

  • Guest
Re: Clomid Users (Thread 3)
« Reply #321 on: February 24, 2014, 06:12:08 pm »
^watson.

Carylldax

  • Guest
Re: Clomid Users (Thread 3)
« Reply #322 on: March 09, 2014, 02:00:42 pm »
Hello po! My cd20 today and i became a devil / monster with 2nd round of fertyl clomiphene, same generic with clomid. Kawawa hubby ko hindi ako maintindihan. Grabeh mood ko, gusto kong mainis sa wala! Lord pls help. Our marriage is at stake coz na tackle na sa away ang space, going separation. For today not talking terms kami ni hubby kasi if we'll talk, baka mag away na naman kami. I think Hindi niya (hubby) alam anong gawin. Magkatabi lang kami nakahiga hindi nag imikan. Hindi ko mapigilan yung INIS SA WALA ko! May naka relate??

Carylldax

  • Guest
Re: Clomid Users (Thread 3)
« Reply #323 on: March 09, 2014, 02:07:22 pm »
Hi sisses ask ko [textspeak!] kung pede otc sa clomid? Gusto ko magtry this cycle.(Cd6). D pa kc ko nakapagpa ob. Thanks  :)

Depende sa diskarte sis! Puede mong sabihin na hindi mu nadala prescription mu, sabihin mu na lang pabili ka ng fertyl. Hehe!

rockyroad

  • Guest
Re: Clomid Users (Thread 3)
« Reply #324 on: March 10, 2014, 10:07:09 pm »
hello mga sis... i had 2 cycles of Ovamit 50mg 2 months ago but failed. grabe ang hotflashes ko after taking it. at sobrang sungit ko.

this month my OB prescribed 100mg of Ovamit per day for 5 days so goodluck ulit sa hotflashes. Sana di magalit mga kasama ko dito sa bahay sa kasungitan ko

Carylldax

  • Guest
Re: Clomid Users (Thread 3)
« Reply #325 on: March 16, 2014, 03:39:55 pm »
hello mga sis... i had 2 cycles of Ovamit 50mg 2 months ago but failed. grabe ang hotflashes ko after taking it. at sobrang sungit ko.

this month my OB prescribed 100mg of Ovamit per day for 5 days so goodluck ulit sa hotflashes. Sana di magalit mga kasama ko dito sa bahay sa kasungitan ko

Aning cd kana sis?

Carylldax

  • Guest
Re: Clomid Users (Thread 3)
« Reply #326 on: March 16, 2014, 03:41:33 pm »
Hello mga sissies! Im on my cd27 today w 2nd round clomid. May cramping ako ngayon parang parating na si af. Huhu! Maybe iui na talaga next cycle.. ;)

Carylldax

  • Guest
Re: Clomid Users (Thread 3)
« Reply #327 on: March 17, 2014, 11:41:52 am »
Cd1 last 03.16.2014 ;(

khassy888

  • Guest
Re: Clomid Users (Thread 3)
« Reply #328 on: March 17, 2014, 01:40:20 pm »
nag ovulate ka ba sis sa last cycle ng clomid mo?

Carylldax

  • Guest
Re: Clomid Users (Thread 3)
« Reply #329 on: March 17, 2014, 03:00:07 pm »
Unmonitored clomid intake ko sis. Pero palagay ko oo, w symptoms cramping, discharges. Bale this 3rd cycle pa ako magmonitor sis for iui na. ;)

rockyroad

  • Guest
Re: Clomid Users (Thread 3)
« Reply #330 on: March 17, 2014, 10:56:03 pm »
hi sis Carylldax, im on CD8 today. Feel na feel ko na effect ng Ovamit through my hot flashes hayayay....
 
i'm also monitoring my BBT. Last month according to my chart i ovulated on CD15 so this cycle i'll make sure covered ng BD ang CD13-CD20. hoping and praying that this time it will work.

sweet_sexy_me

  • Guest
Re: Clomid Users (Thread 3)
« Reply #331 on: March 18, 2014, 04:30:25 pm »
Joining this thread!  :) I was on Clomid this cycle, sadly mukhang AF is coming kasi may spotting today, which usually happens pag parating na sya. CD33 ko today. I guess it's back to the OB for another work up!  :(

Carylldax

  • Guest
Re: Clomid Users (Thread 3)
« Reply #332 on: March 18, 2014, 09:56:35 pm »
hi sis Carylldax, im on CD8 today. Feel na feel ko na effect ng Ovamit through my hot flashes hayayay....
 
i'm also monitoring my BBT. Last month according to my chart i ovulated on CD15 so this cycle i'll make sure covered ng BD ang CD13-CD20. hoping and praying that this time it will work.

 good luck satin sis!

rockyroad

  • Guest
Re: Clomid Users (Thread 3)
« Reply #333 on: March 25, 2014, 10:22:09 pm »
hello mga sis just an update! im on my CD16 and feeling the ovulation pain. Ngayon lang to ganito kasakit i think effect ng 100mg ovamit. nung 50mg ako wala naman ganitong pain.

anyone with similar experience?

wanna_be_mom

  • Guest
Re: Clomid Users (Thread 3)
« Reply #334 on: July 16, 2014, 10:42:40 am »
im on ttc but not married i just want to make sure na ma preffy before getting married :)/
otc ba  ang clomid? can we buy that sa generics pharmacy po and how much does it cost? thanks

kpopfan

  • Guest
Re: Clomid Users (Thread 3)
« Reply #335 on: July 23, 2014, 08:18:32 am »
I was a chlomid user before and I reached cycle 3 before my obgyn asked me to stop it kasi ninipis daw ng todo ang matres ko.  a month after i stopped chlomid thats when i got pregnant.  i just prayed and prayed and asked for God's help.  nun panahon ko eh parang nasa 250php yata ang one piece ng chlomid.  Good luck to everyone, praying that you'll soon be given your little angels

anna_banana

  • Guest
Re: Clomid Users (Thread 3)
« Reply #336 on: July 23, 2014, 01:46:06 pm »
2nd round of Clomid this July. Grabe effect sa kin clomid pag day na nang ovulation. Cramping and bloating. Had IUI also this July but I think it failed. Waiting na lang for AF. Tigil muna clomid. Try muna naturally

Rachelle04

  • Guest
Re: Clomid Users (Thread 3)
« Reply #337 on: July 27, 2014, 03:57:08 pm »
Hi I'm an Ova-mit user, based on OB's advised since my partner and I were trying to have a baby.. It was 50mg for 5 days starting July 19-23(start at the 2nd day of mens)..And on July 29 is my sched for TransV for egg count.. Hoping for a good news and waiting for my ovulation day.

yaskulet

  • Guest
Re: Clomid Users (Thread 3)
« Reply #338 on: July 29, 2014, 12:11:16 am »
Hi Sisses! Pa join! I had a miscarriage last year (1 year na siya ngayon actually). We decided to consult our OB for work-up and she prescribed Provera 2 weeks ago. Had my 1st day yesterday so tomorrow start na ako ng Fertyl - CD3-CD7 50 mg once a day. FM ako on August 9 and instructed to BD on August 4, 7 and 10.

Before when I was just lurking on this thread, I can't seem to comprehend what CD means and FM. Now I can relate. Baby dust to all!

PS. My cousin just gave birth today - I am so happy and sad at the same time. Pressure to the max from relatives. I also saw my ka-batch mom and her daughter (same age as my child sana if my pregnancy pushed through last year) and it made me really sad today. Should replace my sad thoughts to happy ones since I am on TTC mode. Anyway, will update this thread again! God bless us all!

kpopfan

  • Guest
Re: Clomid Users (Thread 3)
« Reply #339 on: July 29, 2014, 09:49:25 am »
Hi Sisses! Pa join! I had a miscarriage last year (1 year na siya ngayon actually). We decided to consult our OB for work-up and she prescribed Provera 2 weeks ago. Had my 1st day yesterday so tomorrow start na ako ng Fertyl - CD3-CD7 50 mg once a day. FM ako on August 9 and instructed to BD on August 4, 7 and 10.

Before when I was just lurking on this thread, I can't seem to comprehend what CD means and FM. Now I can relate. Baby dust to all!

PS. My cousin just gave birth today - I am so happy and sad at the same time. Pressure to the max from relatives. I also saw my ka-batch mom and her daughter (same age as my child sana if my pregnancy pushed through last year) and it made me really sad today. Should replace my sad thoughts to happy ones since I am on TTC mode. Anyway, will update this thread again! God bless us all!


hi sis! will be praying that God will send you your little angel soon! I was also on feritlity work up for the longest time.  Ibibigay rin sayo yan.   :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close