Hello!
It's my first time posting on this forum, so please bear with me. I have been an avid follower of the beauty brand cult that is Snoe. From their humble beginnings and even until now that they've started to join the ranks of more renowned local beauty and skincare brands. Here are some of the products that I've tried from their line:
1. Glam Jam in Blush - Great little gel blush/stain. Gives a natural glow. Long-staying tinge. Don't be intimidated by the pink color, just use very little product and blend it in quickly before it settles in patches. Love the smell of this! Will definitely repurchase.
2. Snoe Beauty Bars - I tried the Calamansi (best one I've tried; reformulated now; dried up my pimples fast and prevented dark spots), the Citronella (smells really good and does a good job in brightening the skin too), the Moringa (was not as agreeable to my skin, stung a bit more). I have yet to try their new formulations. I'm planning to try the Outzit bar. Will let you know how it will work out for me.
3. Emutox - Overpriced, IMHO. I use it for allergies, insect bites, itchiness, and other similar problems. Not sticky, doesn't have a strong scent. A little bottle goes a long way. Tried it on my face but it didn't really do much for my skin in that sense, so I use it more as a topical body treatment or gel for other problem areas.
4. Star Night, Star Bright Toner - Helped calm down my pimples for a while, but when I stopped using it, my skin went back to normal. I can't vouch for its claims to perfect your skin at night, nor its whitening properties either. I didn't really seem to notice much difference.
5. Here Comes the Sunblock (yellow) - Love the scent of this! The SPF isn't very high (I used the first batch, I think they upgraded the SPF level now), but will do for not-so-long sun exposures. For the beach, I wouldn't recommend this.
6. Magic Whitening S-Rub - IN LOVE WITH THIS SCRUB. It's easy peasy, doesn't take long for it to sit on the skin, doesn't need rinsing, and you can really see all the dirt coming off. My skin feels great after using it. I know it sounds gimmicky when you try it in the counter, but use it every other day and you will see the difference. It doesn't dry my skin out, doesn't leave patchy streaks of white, and it just feels great with the cooling sensation after letting it sit.
7. Hair Heroes Argan Oil - Love, love, love! I use it as a conditioner and it really makes my hair soft and manageable. I can pair it with my organic shampoo (low sulfate, tends to make my hair stringy and dry) and this works wonders! I can't use it for far too long consistently though, because it makes my hair a bit oily and weighs it down. I give my hair a break, say one or two days, or use it alternately with another conditioner, but whenever this baby is on the center stage, I can count on it not to give me a bad hair day. The smell isn't so bad either.
Overall Thoughts on the Brand: I will always appreciate Snoe's effort to direct their brand image towards a youthful market. Their packaging is cute as a button, their product names are witty, and although their stuff are sometimes hit or miss, I will never tire of seeing what they're coming up with next.
Hope this helps!
