watch now

Author Topic: Snoe Beauty  (Read 199501 times)

ohhKaye!

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #380 on: January 08, 2013, 02:41:15 pm »
I love Snoe's bar #3!! I think the name of this one is the Extra glutathione with kojic. It's the red one. This smells sooooooooo nice! Hands down ako sa whitening nito. One week lang together with scrub, bright na ang skin smooth pa :) i love this!

Yaya

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #381 on: January 08, 2013, 04:36:05 pm »
i tried their black whitening soap. it's nice pero madaling matunaw. i liked it naman.

nhieQoh

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #382 on: January 08, 2013, 08:46:30 pm »
which is better kaya for pimple marks and cystic acne kaya? maganda po ba yung red soap? I am using black soap, naka 3 bars na ako kaso di pa din nagfade halos eh...

kiara_yao

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #383 on: January 09, 2013, 06:47:14 pm »
nhieQoh buy nalang kojic from your derma, parang hindi maganda yung soaps ng snoe, even the peeling solution.  both were just given to me and nagkablemish ako with the soap and parang hindi naman nagpeel yung skin ko, nagdarken pa nga. 

orangeraine

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #384 on: January 10, 2013, 05:30:01 am »
yes sis, very effective. khit medyo expensive worth it naman :) u'll love the results  ;)

thanks sis. bili ako pagdaan ko sa trinoma! :)

Madness

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #385 on: January 10, 2013, 05:47:19 am »
Bought Poudre Phenomenon (pore erasing powder) which is kinda mahal (Php 900+). I liked it nung una. I apply it after applying their BB Cream. Ang light lang ng feeling.

But then after sometime, nag dry yung skin ko huhu. Dry sya in a sense na yung finished product, after applying moisturizer, BB cream and Poudre Phenomenon, parang flaky, parang uhaw na uhaw sa dry ang skin ko. Huhu. 

I also tried their BB cream which is also great. Their Magic Apple scrub which is sooo mabango. I like it.

trishevil

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #386 on: January 10, 2013, 09:52:08 am »
^good for you that the your BB Cream worked for your skin. I had breakouts with mine plus naging oily ang face ko. S Skin BB Cream rin ang binili mo? Or does Snoe have other lines of BB creams?

missreese

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #387 on: January 10, 2013, 04:47:39 pm »
nhieQoh buy nalang kojic from your derma, parang hindi maganda yung soaps ng snoe, even the peeling solution.  both were just given to me and nagkablemish ako with the soap and parang hindi naman nagpeel yung skin ko, nagdarken pa nga.

hiyangan talaga nag beauty soaps...  :) kaya nga sabi nila sa caution pag may di maganda effect sayo itigil na. maganda lang dito kasi organic siya.

nakabili na ko ng star night, star bright... kagabi ako naglagay then paggising ko kanina... parang ayaw ko na maligo para di mabasa ang face.. ANG GANDA NG FACE KO :-* fresh kung fresh ang dating talaga sana magtuloy tuloy.

pwede ba sa face yung instant white spf45?

pagtapos ko magpa ua wax, bili ako ng peeling solution nila. nararamdaman ko gaganda ang armpit ko dito. haha

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #388 on: January 10, 2013, 10:14:55 pm »
Organic ba ang Snoe Beauty mga sis? Meaning, may carbon compounds sa ingredients nila?

Madness

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #389 on: January 11, 2013, 02:10:44 am »
Quote
^good for you that the your BB Cream worked for your skin. I had breakouts with mine plus naging oily ang face ko. S Skin BB Cream rin ang binili mo? Or does Snoe have other lines of BB creams?

Yes, BB Cream ng Snoe in Ivory shade. True enough, I did not use yung Poudre Phenomenon today and you bet, hindi na dry ang skin ko. So I think ang culprit ng dry skin ko ay yung Poudre Phenomenon nga. Sad. Wala pa sa kalahati yung gamit ko.

Organic ba ang Snoe Beauty mga sis? Meaning, may carbon compounds sa ingredients nila?

Yes, organic ang Snoe Beauty sis. Infairness sa packaging nila, maganda. I thought nga noong una ko nakita na international brand sila.

layzieg

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #390 on: January 12, 2013, 05:00:13 pm »
anyone tried their spot on spot off blemish cream? i wonder if it's effective on cystic acne

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #391 on: January 13, 2013, 11:11:56 pm »
I am very impressed with the hair heroes argan oil conditioner- kahit mahal i will buy another bottle for sure.
Gigi the SA recommended yun may acai berry/emu as well.
I want to try yun star white star bright pero OOS nung dumaan ako.

bellanjelah

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #392 on: January 14, 2013, 01:02:05 am »
I am a Snoe addict na rin, i love their hair heroes intense argan oil, i also got 2 snoe lippies ,pigmented and it smells nice. Everyday staple ko rin ang Let it B WasaB nila with spf30. I'm also using Snoe sunblock spf45 and  Moringa lotion, though it will leave a white cast pag di masyadong na -blend sa skin.
So far, maganda naman effect sa skin, nang lighten.

happygirl02

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #393 on: January 14, 2013, 04:53:52 pm »
Sis, how's the HD loose powder? and how much is it?

Medyo pricey sis 899 :)

dr.thereal.joy

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #394 on: January 15, 2013, 10:33:47 pm »
Wow, nakita ko to sa SM Sucat, nakakaintriga [textspeak!] posters nila and labels so pinasok ko. Ngayon di ko alam kung ano kukunin ko kung Human Heart Nature ba o ito

lady_butterfly

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #395 on: January 16, 2013, 08:56:58 am »
Hi sisses anong body soap nila ang maganda? Yung mag-pepeell sana. Thanks

babyliz

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #396 on: January 25, 2013, 01:26:32 pm »
Initially I was going for Snoe Poudre Phenomenon for my oily/acne prone skin, but Gigi advised me to get Snoe Poudre Extraordinaire. So far no regrets in her recommendation and I love the smooth finish of the powder. It goes to show that Snoe's SA really take into consideration what you need and really knows the product before recommending it.

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #397 on: January 26, 2013, 09:01:25 am »
I want the Snoe loose powder!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #398 on: January 26, 2013, 08:50:43 pm »
I like the Vanilla Bean and Butterscotch Whipped Body Frosting a lot. It smells yummy but not notoriously sweet. And it feels light on the skin.

shinta

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #399 on: January 26, 2013, 09:00:34 pm »
mga sis, anong okay na hair heroes variant?

I bought yung Amplify and I use it as a leave-on conditioner. okay siya pag nag-blower ako, nakaka-straight ng buhok. pero pag hinayaan ko lang matuyo, parang ang tigas at lagkit ng buhok ko. I used it as a normal conditioner, pero parang wala namang effect masyado

I want to try the other variants. Mas okay kaya ang yung may Argan Oil?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close