We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
try mo sis yung hair and body glaze nila.. =)
^ Does it have oleic acid in the ingredient's list?Oleic acid is acnegenic nga.
I got the Body Rituals Hair & Body glaze na vanilla/butterscotch. Amoy cake nga siya, at mabango din yung melon variant. Affordable pa and since it's oil-based, long-lasting ang scent.What I don't like is the fact na oil-based sya, when I spray it, syempre yung over-spray napupunta kung san, magiging malangis din (furniture, floor, person beside me hehe), and the bottle also becomes oily. Although the consistency is like a very light body oil, feeling ko pa rin malagkit. I haven't tried using it on my hair because I use styling products.Siguro I'll just dab this on instead of using the spray, lipat ko na lang sa bottle na may rollerball applicator, no? ]I have the same problem sis. Maganda sana yung concept nung oil kasi long-lasting sya and if you apply it first before the body spray, mas long lasting pa diba? Kaso nga even though the oil is supposed to be non-greasy,it's still oil so it's still oily! Haha! I ended up using mine as massage oil, as in yun ang pinapagamit ko sa masahista ko sa spa!
as a matter of fact, they're so proud of it pa nga and it was written in their ad as like this "Contains high level of Oleic Acid that makes skin softer and smoother"
Here's an excerpt I read from thebeautybrains.com, "...rich in Oleic Acid which is a material that is very comedogenic. My guess would be that this ingredient IS comedogenic (causes blackheads) and should be avoided for anything you’re going to put on your face." http://thebeautybrains.com/2008/11/06/how-to-tell-if-your-cosmetics-cause-blackheads/To a big extent, I trust that website (written by cosmetic chemists).