watch now

Author Topic: Snoe Beauty  (Read 199543 times)

mojitayanipot

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #280 on: August 24, 2012, 12:20:03 pm »
Oh, I'm intrigued! What are their must try products? :D

I'm looking at buying the following stuff online:
- Layer Your Fragrance Set in Vanilla Bean and Butterscotch
- Fresh Custard Face & Body Powder in Vanilla Bean and Butterscotch

(Di naman obvious na I love vanilla scents... Hehe!)

Is there anything else that's worth trying out for a Snoe Beauty noob like me? :)

featlylady

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #281 on: August 24, 2012, 09:15:49 pm »
tried their kojic + gluta, I'm loving it! ang tight ng feeling after rinsing and really exfoliating! <3  :)

bestfriendnijerome

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #282 on: August 24, 2012, 10:00:28 pm »
I think I've found my signature scent in Snoe Beauty's vanilla bean and butterscotch! Affordable pa! Sa vanilla scents lang talaga ako hindi nasusuka/nagsasawa. :)

mojitayanipot

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #283 on: August 25, 2012, 11:42:53 am »
Has anyone tried their VANILLA CREME LIGHT POUDRE EXTRAORDINAIRE and their AWESOME PORESOME DAILY PORE MINIMIZING KIT? :D

rae

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #284 on: August 27, 2012, 11:39:20 pm »
@bestfriendnijerome I love sweet scents, hope you can make a more detailed descrption of how it smells like :D

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #285 on: August 27, 2012, 11:53:10 pm »
Sis bestfriendanijerome baliktad tayo ako ayoko ng scent nyan as in sukang suka ko sa amoy nagkamali kasi ng bigay yun staff sakin kaya ayun pag spray ko waah iba pala

bestfriendnijerome

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #286 on: August 28, 2012, 10:18:25 am »
^Hahaha sis, re-sell mo na lang. Ako talaga addicted sa vanilla scents; I also have VS Vanilla Lace and BBW Forever Sunshine. Pati yung Zen Zest na Vanilla Ice Cream pinatos ko, pero fave ko itong sa Snoe kasi amoy cake ako the whole day! I get so many compliments when I wear this. :)

Sis rae..as I said, it smells like cake. :)

rae

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #287 on: August 28, 2012, 12:43:16 pm »
I'm sure magugustuhan ko yan. Haha. Best part is, ayaw ng lamok sa amoy ng vanilla.

bestfriendnijerome

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #288 on: August 28, 2012, 07:34:14 pm »
^Talaga sis??? Now ko lang yan nalaman ah! Panalo pala, kasi gustong gusto ako ng mga lamok eh, hahaha

makeupjunkie

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #289 on: August 30, 2012, 09:51:28 pm »
I just bought the Hair Heroes Intense Argain Oil. So excited to try it  ;)

mojitayanipot

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #290 on: September 01, 2012, 01:32:05 am »
Mas amoy butterscotch yung Vanilla Bean and Butterscotch scent nila. Di type ng hubby ko yung scent on me. :(

I got the body wash, lotion, and the cologne. My skin asthma acted up the 2nd time I used it. I have lots of itchy butlig in little clusters right now. :(

ja93cia

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #291 on: September 01, 2012, 10:21:46 am »
I used here comes the sunblock for more than two weeks, it was okay at first but it end up giving me a very matte skin and btw im really oily so it became really dry in a bad way, and it also gives me some sun spots i think and very visible w/o the product.. So now i stopped and thinking of trying the stemcell one w/ spf 30? (not sure) any feedbacks?? :)

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #292 on: September 01, 2012, 01:14:01 pm »
first time to try their products. i was just planning to buy the moringa lotion but when the sa offered me to try awesome poresome face scrub i just cant say no as usual. kaya nga when im buying something i always prefer yung walang SA kasi sakit ko na yata yung hindi marunong mag-decline.hehe

so about the lotion, ive read before from others here na effective daw yun for whitening but since 2 weeks ko pa lang sya nagagamit i cant say pa. i noticed lang na hindi sya ganon ka-moisturizing pero i hope effective naman for whitening.

yung awesome poresome scrub naman is really nice on my skin. naghahanap din kasi ako ng pang-replace sa st ives scrub ko kasi nag-break outs ako bigla. nakalagay dun its safe enough to use every other day but i intend to use my scrubs once a week only. i hope hindi ako magka-breakouts dito. will try to post again next month.

for those who have used the moringa lotion, anong experience nyo mga sis? :)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 01:20:46 pm by yellowminion »

cristyles

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #293 on: September 02, 2012, 04:31:25 pm »
I bought their sunblock, ginamit ko siya sa face ko, nagkaron ako ng maliliit na butlig. I guess hindi siya hiyang sa face ko or maybe hindi siya advisable gamitin sa face. Pero sa body so far ayus naman yung effect.

mojitayanipot

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #294 on: September 03, 2012, 01:07:07 pm »
Has anyone tried their eyeliner? I've oily lids (as in very). Does it smudge easily?

daisychain

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #295 on: September 03, 2012, 01:15:43 pm »
^I tried their Eye Boop Liner, it didn't smudge easily on me sis but I don't have oily lids. Pero natigasan ako dun sa applicator. Nagpu pull on my skin.

mojitayanipot

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #296 on: September 03, 2012, 01:25:00 pm »
^ Ay, ayoko naman ng ganun. No to premature wrinkles... Hehe! Thanks for the heads up sis. :)

Filipinasadhart

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #297 on: September 03, 2012, 01:29:47 pm »
natry ko yun calamansi soap nila wala naman masyado gandang effect ordinary lang. di na ko mauulit bumili personal opinion ko lang naman yun. Maybe hiyangan lang din.

orangeraine

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #298 on: September 12, 2012, 03:24:26 am »
Hello sissies!

I'm planning to buy some stuffs sa Snoe. may mairerecommend ba kayo? :)

TIA!  ;)

roj

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #299 on: September 23, 2012, 12:41:49 pm »
Hello sissies!

I'm planning to buy some stuffs sa Snoe. may mairerecommend ba kayo? :)

TIA!  ;)


try mo sis yung hair and body glaze nila.. =)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close