watch now

Author Topic: Snoe Beauty  (Read 199472 times)

featlylady

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #260 on: August 10, 2012, 03:19:51 am »
Sissies I'm on my search for a new whitening soap and I need opinions based on your experiences which soap works best in terms of its whitening effect... I'm torn between kojic&gluta combo and their bleaching soap.. nung nagbackread ako halos ito na ata ang madalas namention re. whitening.

both soaps are on the same level of effectiveness based on snoe's chart. can't choose which...

and if anyone of you already tried their under armed forces whitening cream or the peeling solution kindly share your experience please. nahirapan akong maghanap ng reviews online eh'... TIA!  :)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 03:55:54 am by featlylady »

hellomisspink

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #261 on: August 10, 2012, 01:41:23 pm »
I'd like to try their BB cream, but sadly they do only have few branches  :(

bestfriendnijerome

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #262 on: August 10, 2012, 03:48:42 pm »
Mga sis may naka try na ba dito nung mga fragrances nila? Gusto ko i-try yung vanilla butterscotch pero I want to know if it's long-lasting...

joygarcia252

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #263 on: August 11, 2012, 09:49:50 pm »
Hi sis yes! super long lasting! my fave scent is passion fruit parfait! super bango nya it lasts around 8-9 hours! hahaha before fave ko un honey dew melon, then i tried the passion fruit.,, really liking the scent! ;D ;D ;D

krishnaplayspink

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #264 on: August 11, 2012, 10:00:42 pm »
tried the underarmed forces!!! ang ganda ng effect! sinumulan ko gamitin like 2 weeks ago.. onti nlang chicken skin sa underarm ko and talagang naglighten when i used the cream,,,, now i am using the micro refining peel solution,, lets see how it will work,, hehe will post review soon :) happy girl here

krishnaplayspink

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #265 on: August 11, 2012, 10:19:19 pm »
has anyone tried their body wonderland slenderizing gel for cellulite??  i wanna hear positive feedback before throwing out my 799 pesos for it  :D thanks!

hi sis! tried it already! okay naman sha, yung cellulites ko sa upper thigh ko mejo nawawala na.. been using it for 3 weeks now.,,, am also using a wooden massager [textspeak!] nabibili sa mga changge (bought mine sa quiapo) para mas lalong magtighten [textspeak!] skin ko. am inlove with it!!!  :-* ;D ;D

bestfriendnijerome

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #266 on: August 13, 2012, 11:45:12 am »
Hi sis yes! super long lasting! my fave scent is passion fruit parfait! super bango nya it lasts around 8-9 hours! hahaha before fave ko un honey dew melon, then i tried the passion fruit.,, really liking the scent! ;D ;D ;D

Talaga sis? That's good! I bought the oil version of the vanilla bean & butterscotch pero buy na rin siguro ako nung fragrance mist para tatagal talaga! :) Thanks!!!

cze

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #267 on: August 13, 2012, 11:04:15 pm »
i bought magic apple... ang bango, sarap kainin. choz!
gusto ko magbuy din ng soap, scrub at lotion. di ko lang alam kung alin ang effective... pati rin yung hair oil serum nila... can't decide...

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #268 on: August 14, 2012, 05:01:33 am »
Me too i've just bought their Magic Apple Whitening s-rub. Pero ttry ko pa siya later. Smells soooo gooooood! :)

hardyrissa

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #269 on: August 14, 2012, 08:25:14 am »
Where are their stalls/stores located?

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #270 on: August 14, 2012, 09:33:02 am »
^ for the list of branches, you may want to check out their website or their FB Page  ;)

bestfriendnijerome

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #271 on: August 14, 2012, 12:59:45 pm »
I loooove the vanilla bean and butterscotch spray and oil!!! I smell like cake the whole day! :)

sexy_07

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #272 on: August 14, 2012, 01:21:17 pm »
may nabasa ako sa kabilang thread na malakas magpaputi yung lotion nila? has anyone tried?

babbyviltas

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #273 on: August 14, 2012, 01:34:13 pm »
I loooove the vanilla bean and butterscotch spray and oil!!! I smell like cake the whole day! :)

Is this the sweet hair and body glaze?

cristyles

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #274 on: August 14, 2012, 02:14:33 pm »
I'm intrigue about raves on snoe beauty products ng mga sis. But their scrumptious body spritz caught my attention :) .

@sis bestfriendnijerome- sis i'm eyeing rin for their Vanilla body spritz, how do you find it? is it long-lasting ba? share us your thoughts about it  :) TIA. I love food scents, they make me feel relax  :D .

patty1014

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #275 on: August 14, 2012, 05:07:16 pm »
Sissies I'm on my search for a new whitening soap and I need opinions based on your experiences which soap works best in terms of its whitening effect... I'm torn between kojic&gluta combo and their bleaching soap.. nung nagbackread ako halos ito na ata ang madalas namention re. whitening.

both soaps are on the same level of effectiveness based on snoe's chart. can't choose which...

and if anyone of you already tried their under armed forces whitening cream or the peeling solution kindly share your experience please. nahirapan akong maghanap ng reviews online eh'... TIA!  :)

Hi sis! I was able to use both the Kojic&Gluta Combo and their Bleaching soap.  In my opinion, I liked the Kojic and Gluta Combo soap better.  This is the red one, right? It smells way better (watermelon/cotton candy) than the bleaching soap (uhm, parang no smell).  It exfoliates me better too. It's a bit drying, yes, but that's how you know that it is whitening right? I just put some lotion after bathing.  Another soap that I liked was the Glutathione (pink) variant.  It also has a yummy smell and good exfoliation.  Other variants I tried were the Oatmeal (white), Collagen (blue), Green papaya (Green).  They were okay I guess, but not as much as the Kojic and Gluta COmbo and Gluta variants.  Hope this helps!

featlylady

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #276 on: August 14, 2012, 07:57:51 pm »
Hi sis! I was able to use both the Kojic&Gluta Combo and their Bleaching soap.  In my opinion, I liked the Kojic and Gluta Combo soap better.  This is the red one, right? It smells way better (watermelon/cotton candy) than the bleaching soap (uhm, parang no smell).  It exfoliates me better too. It's a bit drying, yes, but that's how you know that it is whitening right? I just put some lotion after bathing.  Another soap that I liked was the Glutathione (pink) variant.  It also has a yummy smell and good exfoliation.  Other variants I tried were the Oatmeal (white), Collagen (blue), Green papaya (Green).  They were okay I guess, but not as much as the Kojic and Gluta COmbo and Gluta variants.  Hope this helps!

thanks a lot for this sis, very informative! I can't wait to try their soap I'm so excited ;D

bestfriendnijerome

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #277 on: August 14, 2012, 09:19:22 pm »
Yes mga sis, the sweet hair and body glaze and the spritz last all day if you layer them. Actually, long lasting naman kahit isa lang sa kanila pero mas super long lasting if both.  ;D

babbyviltas

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #278 on: August 15, 2012, 10:46:32 pm »
^ Im excited to try this :) Thanks for the reviews.

makeupjunkie

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #279 on: August 18, 2012, 10:38:44 am »
I want to try the body glaze! very interesting. sana meron Snoe sa Watsons and SM Dept. stores para accessible. Nearest kasi sa akin I think is in Ortigas pa, in Robinsons Galleria.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close