watch now

Author Topic: Snoe Beauty  (Read 199532 times)

Bellita

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #240 on: June 10, 2012, 07:49:30 am »
maganda ba yung snoe black soap?

gusto ko kasi pumuti mga pimple marks ko eh

Yes ok siya, I've been using it for two months na. May sunblock lang palagi when you go out.

pinkingrid

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #241 on: June 10, 2012, 10:31:07 pm »
Purchased the emu oil and argan oil today from them. Will give you feedback about it. :-)

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #242 on: June 11, 2012, 07:13:03 am »
to be fair, pumapantay kulay ko sa sunblock nila.. As in kahit di ako maglagay pag di naman ako lalabas :D

ironhide

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #243 on: June 11, 2012, 07:03:11 pm »
retin-a/ differin to fade post acne marks

ycka29

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #244 on: June 12, 2012, 10:24:22 am »
i tried the oh my wash feminine wash. it smells good but kulang yung FRESH feeling. :|

pinkingrid

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #245 on: June 12, 2012, 10:50:45 pm »
Also tried their deodorant spray. I'm on my 2nd day and I'm very impressed. I've tried other brands usually sold in personal care stores and even those organic online stores, but this one is great!

Here are a few notes though:
-When you spray, allow it to dry completely. When you feel na parang it's sticky pa it's not completely dry and you need more time in front of the AC or fan
-1-2 sprays per underarm is all you need.

Argan oil - so far, so good. I wake up with freshly moisturized skin.
Emuthology oil - nothing notable so far. Will update you again.

graezieylicious

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #246 on: June 12, 2012, 11:22:13 pm »
^bakit sis whats with their deo spray?

rae

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #247 on: June 13, 2012, 04:54:19 am »
I tried the SPF 45 sunblock from samples given by a friend. I dont like it for the face kasi I usually go out barefaced. The sunblock makes my skin white, literally.

For those who wear makeup, I guess it's ok kasi matatakpan naman.

ahanihabi

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #248 on: June 15, 2012, 07:56:57 pm »
finished the half of the black bleaching soap. it lasts siguro for 3 weeks. still, no effect with regard to dark spots on legs and arms. will probably make another comment after i finished the whole bar..

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #249 on: June 20, 2012, 05:47:23 pm »
Naaliw ako sa soaps nila! Gusto ko i-try yung Kojic with Gluta... :)

kissntell

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #250 on: June 20, 2012, 09:05:37 pm »
how about the Calamansi soap variant? Drying ba sya sa pimples and face? i want to try pero baka super drying naman. and the toner sino na nakagamit?

ycka29

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #251 on: June 20, 2012, 10:03:34 pm »
Nagkapimple ako sa emutox :(

I gave it a try ule, pero same pa din. Dami ko pimples..

tootsing

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #252 on: June 26, 2012, 09:18:40 am »
pumuti ata ako sa lotion nila yung color green with moringa nakalagay gentle whitening kaya ngayon tatry ko naman yung color pink :D . I am also inlove with their perfume na may antioxidant daw ahaha sa damet ko lang naman nilalagay yung melon with yogurt. :D

Sashi05

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #253 on: June 26, 2012, 10:34:08 am »
I already used 2 bars of their Calamansi soap. The SA recommended this kasi I have back acne. Nawala yung back acne ko kaso hindi naman immediate yung result. 2 bars muna yung naubos ko. Gumamit  din ako ng HHN shampoo and conditioner kasi I have read on other threads na commercial shampoos din yung isang cause of back acne. Ngayon pimple marks na lang natira sana mawala na din. I'll keep you posted ;D  ;)

kristyallen

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #254 on: June 30, 2012, 10:16:21 pm »
I don't like their Here comes the sunblock. Nakaka-dry ng skin. But I tried yung pink na sunblock, yun naman bibilhin ko next time. I felt na mas moisturizing sa skin.

I'm using the Star night star bright toner. So far so good. Walang negative reaction ang face ko. I have a few pimples prior to using the product and after 3 days, natuyo naman lahat. I hope it will help prevent me from having any pimples.

I'm also using the Green papaya soap. Actually naattract lang ako sa color. Hehe. I like green kasi. Medyo may tingling sensation lang sa skin but very minimal. I hope it's an indication that the product is indeed effective. I have fair skin naman, gusto ko lang pantayin yung kulay ko.

I recently bought the melon hair/body glaze. Oh is smells so nice! I put this on to tame some unwanted frizzy hair. This is great too if you just walked out of a resto and realized that your hair smells exactly like your lunch! LOL

Next time I'll buy their Emutox!

rae

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #255 on: June 30, 2012, 10:56:31 pm »
I have the same experience with "here comes the sunblock", I'm oily and it makes my skin look dry in a bad way. Super matte kasi sya, tapos na-eemphasize lalo yung not-so-fine texture ng skin ko.

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #256 on: July 18, 2012, 03:04:10 pm »
I lobe the hair heroes with argan oil naka 3 bottles ako super healthy looking ng damahed hair ko from digiperm and monthly hair coloreven my hubby loves it too

klee

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #257 on: July 18, 2012, 06:18:57 pm »
^sis how do use the hair heroes to be effective? ok lang ba na as normal conditioner siya or dpat talaga i leave siya sa hair na parang mask? :)

snowflakes08

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #258 on: July 18, 2012, 06:25:55 pm »
Malapit ko ng maubos ang Hair Heroes for PM Oil Serum. I spray it every night then after ko ilagay mabango at soft ang hair ko. The comb runs smoothly in my hair.

In the morning, I can't see any difference hahaha!  :o I test it na I will not use the HH Argan Oil conditioner kaya nakita ko parang wala naman difference. For me kasi the HH Argan Oil conditioner itself ok na siya eh so ibig sabihin wala effect sa akin yung PM Oil Serum.

ja93cia

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #259 on: July 24, 2012, 06:03:39 pm »
has anyone tried their body wonderland slenderizing gel for cellulite??  i wanna hear positive feedback before throwing out my 799 pesos for it  :D thanks!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close