We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
naintriga tuloy ako lalo sa shampoo and conditioner! I have to have it!
I really really like Snoe beauty's stem cell sunblock. I always had problems with foundations, bb creams, and tinted moisturizers oxidizing. I really hated it. But I found the solution: Snoe Beauty's Stem Cell Sunblock. I was really surprised that it made all my foundations stop oxidizing. Nashock talaga ako kala ko it was because of my primers pero hindi talaga. I tried all combinations and in the end, yung stem cell sunblock ang nagwagi. Haha.So una, maganda yung texture creamy, but when you apply it on your face, naging chalky; not so good. lalo na pag pagkaabot ng mga 1 month, nagiging chalky talaga yung paste pero it still works. scent is okay, like other sunblocks. I really like it. It helps avoid uneven skin tone.