watch now

Author Topic: Snoe Beauty  (Read 199367 times)

chuzzle

  • Guest
Snoe Beauty
« on: July 25, 2011, 09:47:02 pm »


Anybody here who's familiar with this brand? It is a local brand that sells whitening beauty bars, lip and cheek tints, false lashes, sunblocks, lotions, blushes, etc. I am not a reseller. I just recently bought some of their products and they actually look promising. I searched and found no threads on this brand. I would like to hear everybody's thoughts or reviews. =)

post away, sisses.


   

Manikaa

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 01:00:57 am »
I got hold of their black soap sa NBC bazaar...ang bilis maubos so I didn't really see the effect. :(

murasaki

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 01:51:10 pm »
Bought the sunblock SPF 45. I tried it on my hand before purchasing. What I love is hindi sya sticky at medjo may whitening effect. will post again after a few weeks

kend

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 11:25:30 pm »
love love Snoe beauty Products! I've been a customer since they 1st started at Nuvali bazaar . I tried most of their products and the soaps are the best out there. I especially like the Black Soap, Red soap and the Green papaya soap. The stemcell spf is also effective along with the spf 45( This smells terrific!). The lip and cheek tints are long lasting and i like that they have 4 different shades. The Bubblegum pink one is a favorite. I have yet to try their massage oil and lipbalms ( My friend said whitening oil is non sticky and lipbalm really freshens breath). So i'm looking forward to that!
I also met the  owners Ms. Jen and Gen and not only are they super friendly, both are model thin gorgeous. :)

plumpista

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 12:36:23 am »
Sounds promising. Ma search nga. :p

h o t mama

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 07:29:22 am »
i bought their sunblock spf45, ang bango at parang may glitters, yun nga lang sticky sya pag bagong apply. then, parang may white cast kc may instant whitening effect din. Kaya dapat make sure na pantay yung  pagkakalagay.
I also like their blush pan, 4 shades in one for 199. I did not buy kc kakabili ko lang ng mineral bush on.

murasaki

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 10:09:18 am »
ginamit ko kahapon yung sunblock ng Snoe (199.00) medyo naparami yata yung lagay ko kaya todo blend ako kasi maglalagay pa ko ng foundation. nga pala naglagay din ako sa face kasi sabi ng SA pede din naman sya sa face. naglagay din ako sa braso kasi mainit sa labas kaya ayun confident lumabas kasi may SPF naman wag lang babad sa araw ha..uber n yun

over all mukang ok naman ayoko lang ng white cast sa mukha kaya better blend it weel at lahat tignan kung walang white cast kasi dyahe naman lumabas ng may kung anik anik sa face.

kutchikoo

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2011, 11:08:15 pm »
i saw them once at Nuvali bazaar and got the oatmeal (white) soap.  They recommended this to me since I have very sensitive skin.  I never had skin rashes with this soap.  Its so skin friendly, made my skin softer and smoother everytime I used it.  The oatmeal soap also exfoliated my skin because of the oatmeal content.  It smells good too! It has a hint of almond. 

I smelled the apple scrub and saw the saleslady try it on a customer and she seemed happy.  I should have bought that too!   

Sayang, we just passed by Nuvali from Tagaytay then.  I was wondering where I could catch them in Manila.  Would anyone of you know?

Thanks!

MommyCher

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2011, 12:23:54 pm »
ADVERTISING IN A NON-ADVERTISING THREAD IS NOT ALLOWED.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 10:19:07 am by FN Administrator »

blatherina

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2011, 07:56:23 am »

I tried the oatmeal bar. Smelled nice, parang yung Cyleina shea bar. Didn't see any significant whitening effect.


chuzzle

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2011, 08:57:33 pm »
I'll be purchasing my 2nd sunblock. I really like it. It is not sticky and it works really well. cheap pa! =)

iamcarlie

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2011, 03:02:07 pm »
^ I just bought the Sunblock and their pink and red soap. :) Sana effective yung soap ang bait din kasi nung SA eh. Yung sunblock ang mura at hindi nga siya sticky pero I have to try it pa on my face. Mukang ok din ibang products nila.

Excited na ako maligo para matry ko.

Sa mga users na nung soap.. Nakakadry ba siya? Thanks sa magrereply! :)

margaritahhh

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2011, 03:07:40 pm »
family friend namin yung owner nito. i don't like their emu oil...parang masyadong oily, unlike yung emu oil na nabili ko sa nature and me...pero i like their oatmeal bar, it's one of their best products!

margaritahhh

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2011, 03:09:12 pm »
^ I just bought the Sunblock and their pink and red soap. :) Sana effective yung soap ang bait din kasi nung SA eh. Yung sunblock ang mura at hindi nga siya sticky pero I have to try it pa on my face. Mukang ok din ibang products nila.

Excited na ako maligo para matry ko.

Sa mga users na nung soap.. Nakakadry ba siya? Thanks sa magrereply! :)

may variants sila na nakakadry, like yung kojic, calamansi...but most of their soaps are good! i've tried them all na, like i said above, oatmeal yung fave ko.  ;)

iamcarlie

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2011, 05:17:44 pm »
^ Natry ko din yung oatmeal soap. Ang bango and soft ng skin ko after use. :D

margaritahhh

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2011, 08:16:11 pm »
before i forget, i like their sunblock too... :)

jipsywiksy

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2011, 08:36:15 am »
san banda sa galle ang stall nila?

bluewingedangel

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2011, 12:31:15 pm »
may naka try naba ng lip and cheek tint nila? medyo sensitive ang skin ko kaya im looking for feedback muna sana. nakita ko na ang four colors kaya lang I was in a hurry to swatch them kaya di ako nakabili.

aezle_marie

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2011, 12:55:51 pm »
may kiosk nyan sa Festi- Alabang. hmm..try ko nga. gusto ko ng oatmeal soap

jassygirl

  • Guest
Re: Snoe Beauty
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2011, 01:21:46 pm »
I've read good reviews of their BESO LIP BALM. I haven't tried it, but it seems promising. I'm someone who can't live without a lip balm so I really would want to get hold of this product.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close