We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
any updates here? I am planning to put up my own panaderya/bakery store. But a lot of people (especially family/relatives) keep on saying mahirap mahirap, baka malugi mahal ang kasangkapan, kuryente, pataas ng pataas presyo ng flour, yung panaderya dyan sa kanto nagsara na yung isa pasara pa, etc.... which is hindi ko magets kase hindi ba ang pinoy mahilig sa pandesal? pakiramdam ko kahit pandesal lang ibebenta ko mabebenta pa din.for those who have started and are now in this business paano po ba talaga?I am planning kase na I will be doing my own baking. Para bang one-man team muna. Hindi pa actually plantsado ang lahat, alam ko madami pa akong aayusin and all that details. What are the points to consider ba in this business?