watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Pretty Little Liars Thread 2  (Read 64049 times)

stylishlymessy

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Pretty Little Liars Thread 2
« Reply #360 on: August 16, 2015, 07:16:11 am »
who watched the mid season finale??? goosebumps!

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Pretty Little Liars Thread 2
« Reply #361 on: August 16, 2015, 12:59:06 pm »
So, Cece Drake is Charles/A. Medyo nadisappoint ako. I was expecting na one of the boys si A. lol. Madami pa din questions tho, like sino yung pumatay kay Mrs. D? Obviously hindi si A. Medyo nakakaexcite yung 5 year time jump. Mukhang may bagong villain.

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Pretty Little Liars Thread 2
« Reply #362 on: August 16, 2015, 02:09:46 pm »
Finally after 6 seasons they revealed who A is.

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Pretty Little Liars Thread 2
« Reply #363 on: August 16, 2015, 07:04:23 pm »
this show has gone to hell...

adolfa

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Pretty Little Liars Thread 2
« Reply #364 on: August 20, 2015, 04:55:27 pm »
ang dami ko nabasa na theories kung sino si A/charles. Ang pinaka twisted na nabasa ko is sabi nila kapatid/kambal daw siya ni jason. tapos si charles daw eh gusto maging babae kaya pinasok siya sa radley, kaya siya naging si bethany and kaya daw palagi nadalaw sa radley si mrs.d. and kaya din daw galit si charles kay alison kasi nga bbae siya. ewan ko pero ang gagaling nila mag isip ng mga theory. ako nga nga lang, di ko pa rin maisip kung pano naging lalaki si A. HAHAHA!  :-\

in fairness to this it almost hit the jackpot!

di ko inasahan yung plot twist ha. sa dami ng nangyari nakalimutan ko na yung mga ibang pinag-gagawa ni cece as A dati lol

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Pretty Little Liars Thread 2
« Reply #365 on: August 21, 2015, 02:53:04 pm »
Hindi pa din tapos? Gah! Ano naman kaya ngayon after 5 years.

stylishlymessy

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Pretty Little Liars Thread 2
« Reply #366 on: August 21, 2015, 04:57:51 pm »
^ not yet sis and from what I've read online may bagong villain na naman sa next season sino na naman kaya?lol! it would be better sana if one of the girls was A and not Cece. I thought dati aria was on the a team saying I was rooting for her naman :-)

douxmadchen

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Pretty Little Liars Thread 2
« Reply #367 on: August 21, 2015, 05:49:25 pm »
Right now, I'm plain disappointed in PLL. This used to be one of my fave series. I heard Wren Kingston was supposed to be A talaga pero Marlene King had last minute changes after she found out na nagkaroon raw ng leakage from one of the crew (the said staff was fired and sought revenge through leakage). So Marlene, wanting everything to be perfectly unimaginable, assigned A's role to Cece instead, which is to me, a real letdown.

I've always imagined (and hoped) A to be either Aria or Alison. I'm leaning towards the possibility of A being Aria talaga though. I even considered Caleb to be an A-candidate.

PLL lost me when they made Caleb go to Ravenswood (and cut his hair short, joke). Haha, he's my fave PLL boy. My interest went back when Caleb returned but his character made a 180-degree turn and somehow became a joke (at least for me).

I hope they can turn the tables and make it exciting again. Please, give this series some justice!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 05:51:13 pm by douxmadchen »

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Pretty Little Liars Thread 2
« Reply #368 on: August 21, 2015, 08:06:27 pm »
^^
"He" daw yung after Ali kaya sila bumalik after 5 years.

rush

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Pretty Little Liars Thread 2
« Reply #369 on: May 26, 2016, 11:47:27 pm »
Right now, I'm plain disappointed in PLL. This used to be one of my fave series. I heard Wren Kingston was supposed to be A talaga pero Marlene King had last minute changes after she found out na nagkaroon raw ng leakage from one of the crew (the said staff was fired and sought revenge through leakage). So Marlene, wanting everything to be perfectly unimaginable, assigned A's role to Cece instead, which is to me, a real letdown.

I've always imagined (and hoped) A to be either Aria or Alison. I'm leaning towards the possibility of A being Aria talaga though. I even considered Caleb to be an A-candidate.

PLL lost me when they made Caleb go to Ravenswood (and cut his hair short, joke). Haha, he's my fave PLL boy. My interest went back when Caleb returned but his character made a 180-degree turn and somehow became a joke (at least for me).

I hope they can turn the tables and make it exciting again. Please, give this series some justice!

Si Aria din talaga yung gusto kong A.

marssie

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Pretty Little Liars Thread 2
« Reply #370 on: December 10, 2016, 05:21:06 pm »
So Spencer is Mary Drake's child  :o  Kakaloka ang pagkamatay ni Noel Khan  :o

D4thAngel

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Pretty Little Liars Thread 2
« Reply #371 on: October 13, 2017, 10:51:45 pm »
Huge fan of PLL. I love Mona and Spencer.

marssie

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Pretty Little Liars Thread 2
« Reply #372 on: October 20, 2017, 12:03:56 pm »
Troian was so good here! Galing ng Birtish accent

D4thAngel

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Pretty Little Liars Thread 2
« Reply #373 on: May 15, 2018, 09:57:11 am »
Just saw Jannel Parish' ig post, they will be back in 2019.  Excited for this.

marssie

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Pretty Little Liars Thread 2
« Reply #374 on: June 08, 2018, 09:02:50 pm »
^ PLL sis? As in tutuloy nila?

D4thAngel

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Pretty Little Liars Thread 2
« Reply #375 on: June 10, 2018, 02:49:10 pm »
^ PLL sis? As in tutuloy nila?
Yes sis. PLL The Perfectionists. Check youtube. Kaso si Mona at Allyson lang nakita ko sa trailer.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close