watch now

Author Topic: ALL ABOUT BINYAG IV  (Read 247543 times)

dyann***

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT BINYAG IV
« Reply #340 on: February 16, 2012, 01:02:19 pm »
^ok rin pala kung hanggang 5 lang mag-kakasabay, tapos kung less than 5 lang magparegister for that day edi mas okay  :)

MommyLexi

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT BINYAG IV
« Reply #341 on: February 16, 2012, 07:04:03 pm »
Hi Sisses,  I just want to share the suppliers I got for my baby's binyag last Jan. 22, 2012:

Church: Santuario de San Antonio, Forbes Park, Makati
Reception Venue: Mahogany Place Clubhouse, Taguig
Caterer: Center Table (highly recommended)
Cake: Frostings (3 huge cupcakes)
Giveaways for the Godparents: Frostings din (large cupcakes, the ones in their stores are regular-sized)
Giveaways for the guests: Usmile Photobooth (highly recommended)
Foodcarts: Fotoco Foodcarts from cashcashpinoy
Balloon decors: Jhenny's Party Balloons
Photo Coverage: Ryus Apilado
Baby's Baptismal Gown: Goulbourn
Baby's Meet & Greet dress aka yung nasa ilalim ng baptismal gown: Gingersnaps
Baby's reception dress: Periwinkle
Baby's Headdress: Fancy Ava
Baby's stockings and shoes: SM
Invitations: Kulukuti House

 :)

patriciaheart

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT BINYAG IV
« Reply #342 on: February 23, 2012, 01:48:15 pm »
my baby's binyag sana sa Conti's sa BF Homes Paranaque, sino po naka experience na dito?


workinmom

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT BINYAG IV
« Reply #343 on: February 29, 2012, 10:15:52 am »
Hi mommylexi. May i know what your experience was with the fotoco foodcarts that you got? Was their service okay naman? I'm thinking of purchasing kasi their choco fountain voucher being offered at dealspot, for my son's 1st birthday. Thanks!

MommyLexi

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT BINYAG IV
« Reply #344 on: March 01, 2012, 01:15:21 am »
Hi workinmom! I am not happy with Fotoco cause I had a really hard time booking a date with them. Laging busy yung landline and cellphone nila and when finally nag ri-ring na nobody's picking up naman. I read from their fb page comments/complaints ng customers nila ganito din. Then, I had to email them the sketch of my venue 3 times kasi nawawala nila yung email message ko(daw?) The day of my baby's baptism naman I was surprised kasi I thought carts talaga, yun pala pang personal lang yung size nung popcorn and cotton candy machines nila, as in table top  ;D so muka syang kawawa dun sa isang corner nung function room ;D kahit mura na sya, its not worth the price pa rin for me.

wengerts

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT BINYAG IV
« Reply #345 on: March 02, 2012, 12:23:54 pm »
my baby's binyag sana sa Conti's sa BF Homes Paranaque, sino po naka experience na dito?

hindi ba maliit yung place? ilan ang guests?

Mizuhashi

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT BINYAG IV
« Reply #346 on: March 07, 2012, 12:43:03 pm »
Hi Sissies! Cavite Mom here. Anyone here can give me a list of baby songs for reception? Yun na lang kasi kulang ko. March 11 ang baptism ni baby.

I thought wedding lang ang pinaplano yun pala pati binyag. I'm a first time mom kaya wala pa experience mag-organize ng mga party for kids. Our budget is 30K pero nasa 43K+ na kami. Since from Cavite nga ako puro cavite supplier na lang kinuha ko para makatipid sa OOT fee  :D

Church: Parokya ng Mabuting Pastol (Pala-Pala Dasma Cavite) Wala ako nahanap na my special dito sa Cavite. Sana lang konti makasabay namin - Php710, 14 godparents.
Caterer: S'ymor Food and Services and Catering. 200/Pax good for 100pax. 4 main dish + pasta + dessert + drink; 10% SC + cover seat - Php23,000
Souvenir: Bonus Photobooth- Php4,000 2 hours
Reception: Tierra Nevada Clubhouse - Php2,900 + Php2,000 contract bond
DIY Balloons: Divisoria Php700
Bear for the centerpiece- Divisoria mall: Php75/each; Php900 12pcs
Guestbook: Leeyah Designs- Php950
Tarp & Invitation Layout only: Php250 Leeyah Designs also
Tarpaulin Printing: Free from Tito Loi  :)
Backdrop for Photobooth: Php500
Invitations Printing: Photoline Php240; 35/pcs
Sound system: amplifier, speaker, laptop (personal stuff)
Cupcakes: Majesty (my counsin's wife) 60pcs; 38/each discounted  :D Php2,280
Cake: Free from Majesty
Godparent's souvenir: Bracelet rosary with Loop bag from divi - Php600
Add-on kami ng barbeque worth Php2,000, Inumin (SanMig light) budget Php1,000
Outfit ni baby for church: from divi & SM department store Php700
for reception: from SM department store Polo & Pants: Php1,000

I'm hoping and praying all turns out well  :)

Proud mommy and wifey

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT BINYAG IV
« Reply #347 on: March 11, 2012, 10:39:57 pm »

hello mga sis,

Sorry super late po yung post ko na.. anyway, here are the pics sa binyag ni baby ko last 112811. :)

church:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.325785024115746.89738.100000527524237&type=3

reception:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.338306466196935.92817.100000527524237&type=3

theme: bears in Blocks
Church venue: St. Michael The Arcangel Parish.
Reception venue: Non- Commissioned Officers clubhouse
Caterer: Centertable Catering
Party Decors: Maricel Santos of Partycheers  -- super nice ni sis Cel. I love her!! :)
Cake and Cupcakes: Hannah Enrile
Chocolate Fountain: My Chocolate Heaven.
 Photobooth: Happy Smiles Photobooth 
Photographer: c/o Maricel Santos cousin--
Sounds system: again another referral from Maricel Santos -- marvin and his crews

all in all, the party was a blast! :)
Thanks GT moms.. this thread really helped me a lot

merchee

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT BINYAG IV
« Reply #348 on: March 19, 2012, 02:39:14 pm »
Cake : Cupcake tower 7dozens + 10" cake 2,900
Balloons: 600

hi sis...question, sinong supplier mo for the cake and balloons?

den.nica

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT BINYAG IV
« Reply #349 on: March 20, 2012, 02:56:41 pm »
hello mga sis,

Sorry super late po yung post ko na.. anyway, here are the pics sa binyag ni baby ko last 112811. :)

church:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.325785024115746.89738.100000527524237&type=3

reception:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.338306466196935.92817.100000527524237&type=3

theme: bears in Blocks
Church venue: St. Michael The Arcangel Parish.
Reception venue: Non- Commissioned Officers clubhouse
Caterer: Centertable Catering
Party Decors: Maricel Santos of Partycheers  -- super nice ni sis Cel. I love her!! :)
Cake and Cupcakes: Hannah Enrile
Chocolate Fountain: My Chocolate Heaven.
 Photobooth: Happy Smiles Photobooth 
Photographer: c/o Maricel Santos cousin--
Sounds system: again another referral from Maricel Santos -- marvin and his crews

all in all, the party was a blast! :)
Thanks GT moms.. this thread really helped me a lot


hi sis! saan yung Non- Commissioned Officers clubhouse ? can i have their contact number? how much yung rate? Thanks!

dear_fiance1322

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT BINYAG IV
« Reply #350 on: March 23, 2012, 02:06:39 pm »
hi sis! ang alam ko di naman required na from NSO yung birth cert ni baby. nung kami kasi yung photocopy lang ng birth cert ni baby from cityhall ang binigay namin sa church eh. hth :)

Hi sis mae!

saw your link on the preparation of your son's baptism.. I'm interested to know how you did your DIY guest sheet.. Would like to know what you put in your guest sheet, I have seen it before on the link you posted on your son's christening, But di ko na ma-view ngayon.. Maybe you could please share it! Thanks again  :)

Carla



dyann***

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT BINYAG IV
« Reply #353 on: April 07, 2012, 08:22:41 am »
mga sis yung binyag ba sa fernbrook eh sa notre dame de vie chapel mismo ginagawa?

I called last wednesday, sa 14 na daw ulit sila open, holiday sila since nung thursday until 13.
1,000 ang baptism w/1 pair of godparents, then 100/head for additional godparents.
Hanggang 3 babies ang inaaccept nila.

mae_s

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT BINYAG IV
« Reply #354 on: April 07, 2012, 12:41:35 pm »
I love that chapel..ang ganda! Dyan ko sana gusto pabinyagan si baby noon kaya lang di nila kami in-accept. :( Strict kasi yung diocese in paranaque, muntinlupa, and las pinas area. Dapat dun ka lang sa mismong parish mo mag papabinyag.

dyann***

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT BINYAG IV
« Reply #355 on: April 07, 2012, 08:46:16 pm »
^sis dun ba mismo sa Notre Dame de Vie Chapel nag-bibinyag?

mae_s

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT BINYAG IV
« Reply #356 on: April 07, 2012, 09:27:19 pm »
I think so, sis. Kasi as far as I can remember, I asked yung admin nila if pwede magpabinyag dun kahit hindi sa Fernbrook yung reception, nag yes naman yung kausap ko. Clarify mo na lang din sis para sure.

kuliglig^^

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT BINYAG IV
« Reply #357 on: April 09, 2012, 01:30:12 pm »
We're planning to have the dedication and first birthday na sabay na lang para makasave sa budget. We're not exactly sure of the place yet, as hubby wants it in the province  ::) and I want it here in Manila.

I dunno, I have this notion kasi na some people sa province will only go because of the food. I don't even know most of them. Tapos ang daming nagppresent na ninong and ninang na I don't want to get. Hahaha. I don't know, touchy talaga ako when it comes to godparents.

Anyhoo, I'm still reading the threads, trying to make up my mind in terms of venue. We're thinking of having it at Pan De Amerikana in Bay Tree, Marikina, since most of our guests are adults naman. :)

milkchocolate

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT BINYAG IV
« Reply #358 on: April 10, 2012, 08:34:35 am »
sis dyann, dun mismo sa notre dame chapel bibinyagan. i inquired there too.

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT BINYAG IV
« Reply #359 on: April 10, 2012, 04:05:26 pm »
^sis ve you inquired na sa outback about their rates sa party packages & the menu? Pinagpipilian ko kasi ang chili's in gh & outback in libis for my son's baptism reception sana... May minimum pax ba sa outback? tia! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close