eto pala yung news:
Ariel Lin to take hiatus from TV dramas
05/09/2011
The Taiwanese actress had taken to her blog to clear up untrue rumours about her boyfriend
Annoyed at the media -- who created untrue reports on her boyfriend -- Taiwanese actress Ariel Lin took to her blog to clear up the rumours.
In her blog entry, Ariel expressed her unhappiness at the media's choice of words when reporting on her latest drama In Time with You. She noted that their reports undermined the sacrifices made by the production team. The actress added that she hoped future reports would be more truthful.
Ariel also admitted that her health was not how it used to be, ever since undergoing a brain cyst surgery three years ago. Her body could no longer take the stress of working on dramas.
In the last 10 years, Ariel had been working 12 to 18 hours per day, which left her little time for her family. The actress announced that movies would become her career focus from now on.
Furthermore, Ariel, who had always been tight-lipped when it came to her love life, also opened up for the first time about her boyfriend.
"It's no secret that I'm in a relationship. However, we chose to be private about it. He's never given me any trouble or has me worry about finances. He's never been married and he doesn't have a child. Of all the men I've met, he's definitely one of the best," Ariel wrote.
The actress's blog entry received tremendous support from her friends, who hoped that she could rest properly and enjoy her life.
credits: asianfanatics.net
and eto naman yung message ni Ariel Lin
credits: linichen.net
"Dearest friends, hello!
It's been a long, long while since I last communicated with everyone on this forum and I for this I do apologize. The main reason for the lack of communication is due to filming and everyone would have seen the trailers and news on the upcoming series "In time with you". The filming is coming to an end and I have used some spare time to send greetings to everyone.
Since mid April to present, I have assumed work involving filming of series that I last undertook over three years ago. In a working environment that I was once very accustomed to, it will appear that after the operation, whilst still very familiar to me, I am unable to adapt with ease as I could a decade ago. What I mean by “adapt”, I do not mean emotionally in this context, but rather physically. To put it simple, the filming environment in Taiwan has never been the best. Overwork and an unhealthy work pace has always been a big issue, contributing to both on and off screen obstacles. I won’t elaborate more on this, but the main point is: after working in this environment for ten years, I feel that I spent half my time working 12-18 hours a day (sometimes even more and often reversing day and night). Each day after returning home from work, I would only have energy to take off my make-up, shower, look at the scripts for the next day’s shoot, say good night (or good morning) to my family and then collapse in utter exhaustion into deep sleep. This type of lifestyle is really not the blueprint that I want to follow in the next ten years or longer.
Because of this, I have decided to withdraw from the (TV) filming industry for now.
I still love acting, but want to steer focus of future work on movies. If there is a good character, or script, I will still return to broadway and recharge..."