watch now

Author Topic: Belo Nutraceuticals, anyone?  (Read 57548 times)

gr8star

  • Guest
Re: Belo Nutraceuticals, anyone?
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2014, 11:59:55 am »
I tried Belo nutraceuticals pero I stopped immediately because I experienced a burning/cooling (weird) sensation in my throat whenever I take the capsule. It occurs immediately after drinking water. I consulted the dermatologist and she told me that it could be allergic reaction to the capsule. Sayang lang yung binili ko na 30 capsules. Not a good brand for me.

jasmine3689

  • Guest
Re: Belo Nutraceuticals, anyone?
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2014, 02:16:15 pm »
I have started using it for a week now. Hopefully it works on me. I bought mine online kasi its alot cheaper.

WittyMC89

  • Guest
Re: Belo Nutraceuticals, anyone?
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2017, 01:52:48 pm »
I am using for the first time, the belo glutathione w/ collagen capsule for 6 days already and I have noticed that allergies (red itchy blisters) starts to develop, my skin also starts to dry and pimples starts to appear in my face...to think that I only take it once a day every after breakfast. I am not using any other supplement aside from belo gluta w/ collagen supplement, So it is quite impossible that it is caused by another product. Is there any other reported cases that a person might not be "Hiyang" in this supplement?...Are those allergies an adverse side effect of this supplement? Are there any other reported incidents of this kind of adverse side effects other people reported?

superpinya

  • Guest
Re: Belo Nutraceuticals, anyone?
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2017, 06:35:20 am »
May nakatry ba sis sainyo ng belo collagen na powder? [textspeak!] nihahalo sa hot or cold na drink? May effect pa sa hair? Yun kasi main concern ko, ang lala kasi ng hairfall ko. Tapos ngayon sobrang nipos na niya. :( Wala namang bald spots. TIA

chrissannehathaway

  • Guest
Re: Belo Nutraceuticals, anyone?
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2017, 05:32:49 pm »
available pa po ba ito?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close