watch now

Author Topic: AZKALS Fans  (Read 1508 times)

lady gwenhwyfar

  • Guest
AZKALS Fans
« on: July 18, 2011, 10:50:32 am »
Hey there! Are there any azkals fans in GT? Let me know.

I was able to watch the home game vs Sri Lanka and it was awesome!!! I wasn't able to buy the tickets for the July 28 game! It was sold out for an hour and I was already waiting in line to buy the tickets.. huhuhu

Let me know who are your favorites!!! I love all of them but my favorite is Angel guirado and Schrock!


pinkpotato

  • Guest
Re: AZKALS Fans
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 01:09:46 pm »
merong AZKAL thread sa Entertainment Central. Celebrities Gabfest.

CHLayson

  • Guest
Re: AZKALS Fans
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 05:59:47 pm »
i love azkal.


kinakabahan ako lagi kapag my laro sila,

lady gwenhwyfar

  • Guest
Re: AZKALS Fans
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 02:13:04 pm »
ako din. hahahaha... pero excited ako ngayon kasi andiyan si schrocky. yipeeee

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close