We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Mga magdyowa/mag-asawa/bf-gf na nagsasabihan ng message nila for all the FB world to see! Haller, bakit di na lang kayo magtext sa isa't isa? Care ba namin sa feelings nyo! Ha!ha!
2. Talking/Praying to God as if facebook/twitter is THE Lord. I'm having doubts if they really are praying or whatever. This I admit, I never do in facebook. I do my prayers in silence and if I need lots of prayers, that's the time I ask - in private, too.
*couples posting loving messages/requests on each other's wall...every damn day!!! what's your iphone5 for anyway, honey?!!! calling/texting or facebook-ing?!!! so...unsubscribe!!!