Hi everyone! 2012
G2B here.

Ang tagal ko nang lurker dito. hehe. But this time, I need your help with our Feb 2012 wedding kaya nagregister na ko. Ako kasi 'yung in-charge sa finances. hehe. Below is our list of suppliers including their rates (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do it. sorry kung bawal

)
Hope you can help me with the items na may asterisk and feedback na din with our chosen suppliers. Thanks, thanks!
Church (St. Vincent de Paul aka Adamson Church) -- 12,000
Reception Venue (RMCH w/ fountain) -- 25,000
Rings (MarryMe) -- 25,000
Caterer (Quidos; w/ drapes & mobile bar) -- 75,000
Dessert station (My Chocolate Heaven) -- 5,000
L&S (Rejectkrew) -- 8,000
Photo (Osep&Mimi) -- 18,500 (promo rate)
Video (Rockin'Videographer) -- 10,000
Bridal gown (Emil Ocampo) -- 25,000
Ento gowns (Emil Ocampo) -- KKB
Ento barong -- KKB
HMU (Realm) -- 7,000+ (di pa sure kung ilang add'l heads)
Ento flowers (Go for Flowers) -- 5,000
Church flowers (Ysabela Florist) -- 10,000
OTD (TOE) -- 10,000
PS & Ento gifts (Sophia's Chocolat) -- 3,000
Other (4) Female PS gifts (Monde Shawl) -- 700
Other (4) Male PS gifts (wine) -- 1,500
Souvenirs -- 3,000
Invites (DIY) -- 2,000
On the day meals (inc suppliers) -- 10,000
*Groom's Suit -- 10,000
*Bridal car -- 5,000
*Hotel preps -- 15,000
*Transpo vans (2) -- 10,000 (I think masyado mahal 'to)
*Projector -- 4,000