We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I work in Telus, and we have a program called Telus International University. We get to study at one of our partner schools, and the best part is, on-site yung classes namin
I am currently taking up BSBA in Financial Management in New Era University through Distance Learning or Open University. It means na you don't have to go to school to attend class, they just send you the modules, submit your assignments/exams in time and that's it. They also have virtual classroom if you have questions to your professor. We also have this edmodo website where we do the recitation, parang message board ang dating at unahan lang sa pagsagot. They also offer ETEEAP but I chose Open University kasi parang pareho lang naman. Nacredit naman yung mga subjects ko kaya like English, Math, PE etc. I'm freshman btw.