watch now

Author Topic: Lourdes School Of Mandaluyong... Any feedbacks mga mommies?? For Gradeschool  (Read 46305 times)

kuliglig^^

  • Guest
^ Thanks sis!  ;)

A friend of mine is an alumna kasi, and I've heard nothing but good things about LSM :)

ayami

  • Guest
Naexcite ako sa thread na to. Maraming positive feedbacks :). I'm planning to enroll our sons dito pag dating ng Elementary school. Gusto ko rin ang location nila.

ehna

  • Guest
my 2 sons are both lourdesians...happy naman kme with the curriculum and their tuition fee is quite affordable as compared to other exclusive schools in the area... :)

sxy_shandy

  • Guest
I can ask my SIL about TF when I see her next. May I just say, nakakalula mga pinagaaralan ng kinder ngayon ha. may mga quiz, multiple choice, subtracting 2 digit numbers, waaaahh hindi ba play play lang yon non?

ayami

  • Guest
Yung son ko K2, cursive writing na sila. Although not from LSM hehe

len23

  • Guest
Last year, we paid around 70k(2014-2015), inclusive na yun ng bag, insulated lunch bag, pencil case and supplies, etc.:)

It is a good school. ^_^

Nhetskii

  • Guest
Hi sis! Kinder around 75k-78k , included na bag, school supplies, lunch bag.

leynathan

  • Guest
^thanks sisses, anong age ang kinder sa LSM? nag preschool pa ba ang kids nyo before sa big school?

valaina

  • Guest
brother school ba nito ang LSQC? this is nearer our place.

Ortigas_Guy

  • Guest
@valaina ... LSM is run by the same Franciscan Order (Order of the Friars Minor Capuchin) that runs LSQC (founded 5 yrs before LSM) hence share the same Mission, Vision, Core Values and educational quality. I'm a Lourdesian alum btw ;)

valaina

  • Guest
Re: Lourdes School Of Mandaluyong... Any feedbacks mga mommies?? For Gradeschool
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2017, 02:16:28 pm »
hindi ako makapag-start ng thread for Lourdes School QC but any feedbacks sa QC branch?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close