We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
This thread is a nightmare! Pero binabasa ko to be ready.BTW, I am employed by an office in UP Diliman on a contractual basis. Actually, ako ay "hindi employed" ng UP. I am a "non-UP contractual employee", pero ang totoo, UP ang employer ko. Wala nga lang slots na for UP items, so non-UP ako for now (meaning wala akong benefits, ang kinakaltas lang sakin eh tax).Question: may kailangan ba na ipresent na document pag govt employee? If anyone here understands my situation, kailangan ko ba talaga ipresent yung document?Honestly kasi wala akong ippresent as "proof of employment" kundi: 1) Business card ko 2) Leave approval. Wala kasi akong ID dahil "non-UP" nga ako.I know I have to state sa immigration form kung sino employer---baka madali ako dun, right? Ang hirap naman iexplain ng predicament ko. Huhu.This isn't my first time to travel and I have never heard of IO horror stories til now, but I think this time will be the hardest time for me sa Immigration because of my situation.
Mga visit visa siguro yung mga yun.
Either way, found a lot of great tips here:1. Be confident2. Wear clothes that show you are "financially capable"3. Be ready with documents4. Act bored (lol)This will be the first time I'm traveling with friends lang (and there's only three of us) but I've been to Singapore with my family countless times (in 3-or-4-day trips). So I hope all goes well when I arrive at NAIA 3 2 weeks from now to leave for SG.