watch now

Author Topic: BP,Reductil,Ionamine, Duromine or Xenical? Which would you prefe?Why?  (Read 38324 times)

ladyspyde

  • Guest
Since i am really super desperate to lose weight na talaga, i need to choose which pills to start with in helping me lose my weight. I know some of these pills needs S2 prescriptions, some naman are over the counter lang. But then i am willing to take the risk. Sa ngalan ng pampayat.  ;D

So ladies please let me know which would you prefer taking? And why?


blushberry

  • Guest
BP is bad, but it works.  Do this with RF, should work well.  And do try to exercise.

badcoverversion

  • Guest
What is BP? Bangkok Pills?  Ionamine, aka, ayawnamine tumaba, hehe and lahat ng may imine, imine na weight loss drugs I've tried when I was in college. Made me lose sleep and irritable. I was extra jumpy and hyper. It works, but then again, I was in my early twenties pa. Everything works during that age. You eat just crackers for one day, you lose 10 lbs. the next day. Ngayon mid late 30s na ako, I don't think they'll work.
Reductil was prescribed by my doctor, made me hilo and hindi naman na-suppress appetite ko. Mahal pa.
Xenical - Never tried it. But I had an officemate who had several trips to the c.r. just to make poo-poo. She's on xenical and contemplates on wearing adult nappies. Yikes! Eventually nawala rin daw yung oily poopoo nya. My sister takes them, wala namang na-encounter na poopoo problems. Siguro iba iba epekto sa tao.
If you are not morbidly obese, or you just need to lose a few extra pounds, don't take them na lang. Bumabalik din kasi once tinigil tapos mas grabe pa. Mas resistant yung fat.

blushberry

  • Guest
I tried BP before and it really works.  I'm not sure lang to what extend yung damage niya in the future for the liver.  I also tried hard to work out kasi nga ayaw ko na mag pills.  Now adays may mga treatments din like mesotherapy that will help especially in the tummy areas.
Hindi bumalik yung weight ko with BP, siguro my body got used to eating less narin kasi.

juana_antonia

  • Guest
Among these drugs, though may not be the most effective to lose weight, Xenical (as of now) is the safest to take.

natrishamaenavarro

  • Guest
BP is the best. Pero kapag inistop mo, double rebound sya. But it is super effective.

nessy

  • Guest
Re: BP,Reductil,Ionamine, Duromine or Xenical? Which would you prefe?Why?
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 09:12:21 am »
when i was in college my mom used to buy me reductil pills.it was sooo effective that i lost weight within a week.kaso natakot ako kasi talagang wala akong ganang kumain as in.tapos hindi na rin regular ang pag-poop ko kasi nga halos wala akong kinakain kahit gusto ko naman.pero nung tumigil ako dun ako nag-gain ulit ng weight.now that i have a partner, i am thinking of taking it again.ang laki ko na hehe kaya i would prefer reductil other than xenical e.kasi i was also alble to use xenical kaso ayoko ng side effect.yung may discharge ka na fat sa poop mo.(sorry medyo kadiri ah) my friend was using ionamine kasi sabe nya ang effect daw ay para siyang high na high.and my mom said meron yatang chemical yun tulad ng sa shabu.im not sure e.havent tried duromine and BP e. :D

wife2be

  • Guest
Re: BP,Reductil,Ionamine, Duromine or Xenical? Which would you prefe?Why?
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2012, 06:40:32 pm »
Last year, I tried Sibutramine (reductil).. yun kasi ang over the counter sa Pinas. Medyo mahal pero it really works! Wala talagang gana kumain pero sobrang iba din ang side effects: nakakahilo, insomnia tapos after a few weeks, nagkasakit na ako ng nagkasakit. I think, sobrang bumaba immune system.


wife2be

  • Guest
Re: BP,Reductil,Ionamine, Duromine or Xenical? Which would you prefe?Why?
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2012, 06:42:22 pm »
one more thing, don't ever buy Sibutramine from online sellers.. Na-fake ako dati and I bought in bulk. Might as well buy from pharmacies.

beach

  • Guest
Re: BP,Reductil,Ionamine, Duromine or Xenical? Which would you prefe?Why?
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2012, 03:34:05 pm »
Xenical. :) Hindi sya miracle pill, but it does the job... slowly but surely.

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: BP,Reductil,Ionamine, Duromine or Xenical? Which would you prefe?Why?
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2012, 03:50:13 pm »
^agree... it's one of the safest to take...

themodernpinaywife

  • Guest
Re: BP,Reductil,Ionamine, Duromine or Xenical? Which would you prefe?Why?
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2012, 12:29:29 am »
Hi, I am also desperate to lose weight and so I decided to buy Reductil kanina, discreetly pa since my husband won't approve of it, only to find out na wala na pala ito? Sabi sa Mercury, phased out na raw.  Kainis! As in decided na ako e, wala na pala.

Sa orlistat pills, ano ba ang pinaka okay?  I am fine with wearing nappies basta in the name of pagpapapayat.

I am really serious with diet pills already since wala, as in wala, talaga ako time to exercise.  And I also notice na ang bilis ng pagtaba ko e.  Nakakaalarm na rin.

Any help mga sis?

Kady_14

  • Guest
Re: BP,Reductil,Ionamine, Duromine or Xenical? Which would you prefe?Why?
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2012, 09:58:39 am »
I am a yo-yo dieter. LOL

BP really suppresses your hunger. tipong kakailanganin mo kumain. The only downside is if you stop taking it, (shempre hindi mo naman sya ittake forever) Mahihirapan ka since your appetite is back - with a vengeance. Also, we do not know ano ang after effect nito sa ating health in the future. I used this before and lost 25 lbs. A cheaper alternative is Maggie - same effect. P200/box of 20, 2x a day, 30 mins before breakfast. You can buy this from Chinese drugstores from malls.

Xenical naman is not an appetite suppressant so magana ka pa din. Mahirap i-resist ang mga pagkain lalo kung hindi ka disiplinado. Yung iba iniisip nila di bale iinuman na lang nila ng Xenical, and eat ng sobrang dami, so wala din. Also, you need not take it if hindi naman ma-oil yung kinain mo, like crackers. Hindi din totoo na mapoops ka lagi, unless kumain ka ng may mantika or pinirito. Works great if you control your food and choose what to eat and take Xenical plus exercise. I lost 14 lbs in a month with brisk walking.

Reductil used to be an approved apetite suppressant, quite pricey too - I think P1600 for a week's worth.
Hindi na sya available a drug stores. Another Appetite suppressant is "hoodia gordonii" but not locally available in the Phils. and hindi pa approved ng FDA. (There'san Ebay seller, but I haven't tred this yet and cannot guarantee if what the seller's selling is legit.)
A locally available tablet from what I've read is "SnL Dietary Supplement" which consists of hoodia too. P70 per pc. and P2500 ata per box. This one is locally available, meron sa all leading drug stores. This also makes you whiter.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 10:03:02 am by Kady_14 »

angel.of.mine

  • Guest
Re: BP,Reductil,Ionamine, Duromine or Xenical? Which would you prefe?Why?
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2012, 03:13:45 am »
i tried ionamine when i was in college, super effective as in skinny ako after taking this pill. kaso wala na ako mabilan nito ngayon.  :(

Princess_Chill

  • Guest
Re: BP,Reductil,Ionamine, Duromine or Xenical? Which would you prefe?Why?
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2012, 05:40:22 am »
i tried ionamin before when i was in college...

parang hi na hi ako kaso payat naman ako....

ako din like ko na pumayat...i need to lose 10 kilos then para bumalik ako sa dati kong anyo nung dalaga pa ako! huhuhu

Kady_14

  • Guest
Re: BP,Reductil,Ionamine, Duromine or Xenical? Which would you prefe?Why?
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2012, 05:44:03 pm »
^ natawa ako parang aswang lang. (dating anyo) Share sa PM if me makahanp ng ionamine. lol

beach

  • Guest
Re: BP,Reductil,Ionamine, Duromine or Xenical? Which would you prefe?Why?
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2012, 02:10:01 pm »
I tried BP when I was in high school.... may gulay... pumayat ako ng todo... pero bumalik ng 3X afterwards kaya no-no ito. Don't think it will not happen to you... yung pagbalik ng weight. Kasi I thought din... pero ibang klase ang cravings ko nung I finished my BP.

Reductil naman... It's not in the market anymore ata... Hindi ito gaano effective sa akin. My friend has a doctor mom who suggested this to us... Ewan ko, it worked for my friend but not for me. But... SUPER EXPENSIVE sya... so I didn't bother do a second round.

Ionamine... I have never heard of it... so I wouldn't know.

Duromine is okay kasi you don't eat... I had to FORCE myself to eat kasi zero na talaga yung gana mo sa pagkain. The problem lang is, at least in my case, bigla I was sweating a lot always... And at night, you literally CAN'T SLEEP. Pero pumayat talaga ako... And walang mega cravings kapag di mo na sya tine-take.

Xenical... I only use when I eat too much fat... like sisig and eat-all-you-can days. It's safe daw kasi non-systemic. Pero ewan ko. It's really not safe if walang CR nearby kasi literally you have to run to the CR each time feeling mo mag-poot ka na... kasi a fart may just be a fart... or it could be Xenical na working.

Now I am on HCG. It's a great diet and it works. My first round... I lost 15 pounds which is fantastic... Day 5 ko ngayon for this round. OK naman... I lost 5 pounds na. :) You don't get hungry at all... and the fat that you lose are the fats that are hard to lose and not water weight... nice diet sya sis. Try mo. :)

Hope this helps. :)


PurpleChintz

  • Guest
Re: BP,Reductil,Ionamine, Duromine or Xenical? Which would you prefe?Why?
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2012, 10:15:47 am »
I've tried a lot of chinese diet pills effective kaya lang u'll feel na di talaga safe super palpitate, my teeth became weak, hairloss problem and eyes ko ng yeyellow na kaya I stop.

Reductil, expensive xia.. I lose weight about 5-10lbs in a month kaya lang ngpapapiltate din ako, pinapawisan ng malamig and parang laging naikot ang paningin ko parang hi lang ako hehe.. I wont recommend this kc after I stop ng gain ako 3x of what I lost..

Currently on HCG loading phase pa lang.. I hope this will work just fine for me  :)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 05:42:54 am by PurpleChintz »

gorgeousmama

  • Guest
Re: BP,Reductil,Ionamine, Duromine or Xenical? Which would you prefe?Why?
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2012, 06:15:06 pm »
^sis what is HCG???


hotminty

  • Guest
Re: BP,Reductil,Ionamine, Duromine or Xenical? Which would you prefe?Why?
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2012, 11:53:27 pm »
 :( :( :(took reductil way back in 2007, straight yata for 3 weeks basta halos a month's use, then nanilaw na ako, so lab exams et al....sa awa ng Diyos, gumastos ako ng additional 11k for all the check ups and medications...so not safe kung di ka monitored ng doctor mo ( in my case, nag self-med lang me with reductil as this was not an OTC product way back then...
 :) :) :)reductil, mabagal siya since what you eat for now, yon lang na-strain niya for fats, safe siya though kasi I was taking this for 3 days na yata (2001) when I found out I was pregnant, luckily, my boy was perfectly well.
  ;D ;D ;D Bangkok Pill, didn't try this, pero friend ko before, nakakaloka lang, parang may topak siya, stressed then, tapos parang uneasy siya (siguro kasi wala tulog )
I prefer (as always) calorie counting ka, safe pa, walang rebound. walang singilan/bawian in the future

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close