We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^yes sis. i'm alpha, too nung dalaga ako. lahat ng pamangkin ko takot sakin. sa bahay, usually ako ang nasusunod. i'm very independent. i also couldn't understand before yung mga kilala ko who stay in their marriage kahit nahuli na nilang nagcheat mga asawa nila.sabi ko pa nga dati, kapag nahuli ko nagcheat BF ko o asawa ko, I won't make him choose. I won't even ask him to explain. basta iiwanan ko siya. but that didn't happen. siguro if I felt that my situation was hopeless or our marriage was not worth saving, matagal na kaming hiwalay. but that is not the case. I'm not a martyr (as portrayed in drama shows), and my daily situation is not as bad and tragic as what you may imagine. except for times when I remember my baby, di malungkot ang buhay ko. pero mahirap yung pinagdaanan ko.there's a lot of factor that you need to consider when you're married. it's not as simple as ayawan na or gumanti at turuan ng leksyon yung asawa mo. you work out the relationship everyday. and often, kahit akala mong ubos na yung pisi mo at you've reached your limit, may mai-extend mo pa pala. pero siyempre, dapat may hangganan din ang pagiging understanding.ultimately, you will realize that marriage is not about you or your ideals, but about the commitment to stay married, despite all the trials.
Pero one thing I can say is: nakakabilib ang mga friends ko at mga babae dito sa GT who stay on and fight, malakas sila at matapang. Para sakin... sa personality ko na I don't take crap, mas madali makipaghiwalay na lang agad. Mas madali umalis na lang. Because it will really take me a lot of courage para mag-stay at lumaban.
Mga sis if you found out that your partner is already lying & having an intimate affair with someone else, how would you approach him as well as his " KABIT"...?
hi sis sheila, i feel you.... been there too. nakaka-drain talaga yung tug of war between holding on ang letting go. iniisip mo, if you let go, what if magbago and things will get better in the future? if you hold on naman, what if hindi and sayang lang effort? ako, i held on as long as i could. i was thinking kasi, if i finally let go, it's not because i didnt do everything i could. for me, feeling ko mas madali ako makaka-move on non kasi, i know i let go because of things that are not in my control anymore. be strong sis... prayers are a lot of help.
How did I handle infedility???This happened a couple of months before our wedding date. Nagtataka ako pag pumupunta sya sa house kasi usually iwan lang nya sa table yung cp nya. Then napansin ko lagi na nya dala even sa cr, napansin ko medyo matagal sya and tagos yung ilaw ng cp sa shorts nya so I hinted lang na ginagamit while nasa cr.I managed to get his cp and yun nga nalaman ko niyaya nya mag motel yung girl. Dati na nya kakilala kasi textmate nya before. I called off the wedding and super apologize yung parents nya. I texted the girl saying we were engaged na and to my dismay, ako pa inaway! I was expecting an apology sana pero ayun sya pa galit. So nagalit na talaga ako dun sa girl.I took hold of his cp and texted the girl pretending I'm the guy. I explained kunyari magkaaway kami ng gf etc. Naniwala naman ang bruha. Still pretending Im the guy, I texted her na magdate kami in an expensive resto my treat. To cut the long story short. I made her order very expensive steak, wine, etc. Made sure na nakakain sya and nakainom kahit konti para di pwede isoli, Then I cut the communication. I was nearby lang and I was watching her from across the street. Tarantang taranta yung girl kasi nga di na nya macontact fiance ko. Wala yata sya dalang money coz she stayed for around 6 more hours then I think relative nya yung pumunta to pay for the bill. Around 15k yun based on my computation But I swear I'm never gonna do it again. Parang nakakaawa kasi itsura nung girl.