We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
palusot ng babae, ang kapal ng mukha at sinabi pang biro! patulugin mo na nga sis! ako ko din through text, and with very graphic messages. grrr talga!
IMO, before you even think of how you will go about beheading anyone ( sarap isipin lol) ... Take a hard, clear look at your life. If it is a life you think you deserve, and be happy with till all your hair roots drop off, then go about ridding yourself of the competition. BUT IF you yearn for something better, then go about ridding yourself of him.
easier said than done
Pajoin mga sis ha. nakakarelate kasi ako sa topic na to.Kahit sinong tanungin ko sa family, friends & co-workers ni hubby isa lang ang masasabi nila: swerte ako kasi super bait ang napangasawa ko.I also thought I married the perfect person because he is so kind-hearted, responsible & walang bisyo.Then a few days after our 1st wedding anniv, I discovered that my husband had a one-night stand w/ another girl & that slut is claiming that she just gave birth to their child. Sabi ni hubby di nya alam na nabuntis nya yung babae kasi wala namang sinabi until nanganak na sya. Ewan ko ba kung t**** ako, martyr or takot lang sa broken family. two days ko lang inaway si hubby tapos pinatawad ko na.I prayed a lot and pinag isipan ko talagang mabuti kung anong dapat kong gawin. I decided to save the marriage kasi kung hihiwalayan ko ang asawa ko, para na akong nagpatalo sa malanding yon. The love is still there but the trust & respect are gone. But I believe that through prayers I'll be able to surpass this.