We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello ladies,I am from the US and we're moving to the Philippines May 2012. From what I've heard and from what I've gotten from my research, it is extremely essential for the parents to extensively look into what school they choose for their children. This is very unlikely here in the US. We pretty much don't have a choice on what school we want our child to go too unless we decide to put them in a private school. The only thing we weigh in in choosing a private school is the distance and the cost.Anyways, I've narrowed down my list to 3 schools, which is Miriam, Assumption Makati, and Poveda.Would anyone please give me a feedback about anything with each of these schools? I just want to get a general idea on these schools. I strongly believe, first impressions last. =]Also, what factors do you consider when choosing a school?Any input would be greatly appreciated.Thanks!