We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
i just got my samsung s2 so far hmmm medyo nakaka disappoint kase ang bilis madrain ng battery only a day with minimal use lang to ha as in texting playing games pero pag nag browse na grabe bilis madrain.. i dont know if this is normal which i believe hindi so im planning to have a replacement.
MOst of you here are Samsung fans, I gather but allow me to rant because I am so pissed. I have a 1-week old Galaxy S2 and I am beginning to regret buying a Samsung phone. One, the sycnhronization tool, Kies, is worthless. With the guidance of a Samsung customer service rep, I have installed and uninstalled several times but it still refuses to launch and they could not give me a decent and definitive solution! Two, whenever I call their hotline, I get put on hold for no less than TEN minutes. As I am typing this, I am fuming mad because I've been on hold for about 40 minutes already. Samsung's customer service hotline is seriously lousy. Had I known it was going to be like this, I would have opted for another smartphone. iPhone 4 may be pricey but given this kind of handling by Samsung, the latter is not worth the couple of thousands that you save.