watch now

Author Topic: Fashion / Shopping Tips You Can Share  (Read 18391 times)

mikelly

  • Guest
Re: Fashion / Shopping Tips You Can Share
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2014, 09:06:08 am »
Wear leggings when shopping lalo na sa mga lugar na puno ang dressing rooms or walangallotment for dressing rooms para you can easily put on and take off pants that you wish to buy.

Wear tank tops na rin so you could easily try on tops and blouses

Wear comfortable shoes para hindi naman kawawa ang paa at ang legs sa haba ng nilalakad or sa tagal ng ipipila para magbayad



i believe on this. comfort is the key.

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Fashion / Shopping Tips You Can Share
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2014, 12:35:16 am »
If you find shoes that you love, buy it. Even if shoes are not part of your shopping list, buy it. Ang hirap maghanap ng shoes that fit well and you can imagine wearing a million times when you need it.

unboreddiva

  • Guest
Re: Fashion / Shopping Tips You Can Share
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2014, 08:39:35 pm »
Buy in cash or if you want to buy with your credit card for rewards, use it but be sure to pay it off in full right away. Don't get yourself in debt just to get the latest bag or pair of shoes.  :D

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Fashion / Shopping Tips You Can Share
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2014, 11:02:39 am »
Something caught your fancy but the price tag is revolting?

More often than not, you will find its carbon copy or at least an excellent alternative somewhere else.

Keep looking, exercise na rin ang maglibot sa mall hee ;)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Fashion / Shopping Tips You Can Share
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2014, 04:24:59 pm »
when you find something that you like, isipin muna mabuti lalo na kung mahal. More often than not, they're just wants and your impulse should not win. Ako kapag may gusto akong damit or shoes, I wait for a day or two before I buy it kasi iisipin ko muna if may ganun na ako or makakalimutan ko sya. Kapag napapanaginipan ko na haha dun ko na babalikan. If wala na, it's not meant for me. lol. Takes a lot of self- control. #thestruggleisreal

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Fashion / Shopping Tips You Can Share
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2014, 06:31:36 pm »
^ OMG so true! ;D

Sabi nga nila wait for a WEEK and if the desire persists, come back and considering purchasing it.

If it’s no longer there by that time, then maybe it was not meant for you.

juni

  • Guest
Re: Fashion / Shopping Tips You Can Share
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2014, 01:43:04 am »
If you see something you like and marami pa namang stock, don't buy it agad.  Mag-ikot ka muna sa other stores or sa other malls, you might find the same item at a better price, or baka may makita ka pang item that you like better.

When you buy shoes, check if they're comfortable by walking in them for a bit, and subukan mo din tumakbo wearing them.  If mukha siyang maganda but you can't walk or run in them, it's not worth buying since di mo din naman susuotin yun.


TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: Fashion / Shopping Tips You Can Share
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2014, 03:55:57 am »
only spend how much your cash on hand can buy not how much your credit card can afford you to buy.  it's harder to part from cash than from a credit card swipe. 
if you're set on buying a specific brand and style,  don't settle for the next good one.  almost always you'll not be happy with that purchase and will still go back to the original choice, kaya doble gastos plus the guilt of spending on something that may not be worn or used anyway.
and lastly,  pick a style that goes with your overall appearance.  huwag pilitin pag di bagay.


agape

  • Guest
Re: Fashion / Shopping Tips You Can Share
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2014, 09:13:12 am »
I started to always ask myself before buying any clothes or shoes or bag
1-when and where will I ever wear this item that I will buy?
2-how many times or how often would I be wearing it?
3-does it fit my lifestyle and clothing collection? can I pair it with my other clothes?
4-how many similar items do I already own and do I really need to buy another one?
5-does it fit my body type? sometimes it will look good on others but not on me.

I used to end up kasi with new clothes bought months earlier which I never wore. Minsan kasi I forget since madami ng clothes umiikot, and sometimes sa tagal eh sumikip na if tumaba ako. And sometimes my sister just wear it na since I'm not using it so I give it to her na lang. Also, minsan di na uso, or di ko na feel suotin.

I used to always think of the price but I end up with so many cheap things na wala na akong gana gamitin or naluluma naman agad or nasisira ang tahi at porma ng damit sa pag laundry. I'm also learning to minimize my stuff, be a minimalist, less choices and less stress in choosing what outfit to wear during the workweek. Usually, I ready my clothes for the week na.

I also noticed that I changed styles. Dun sa 1st job ko, I have a set of work clothes na umiikot. When I moved to another company, iba na yung naging taste ko and iba rin kasi company policy on dress codes. So if I have so many same set of outfits sayang naman. I try to keep to the basics/classics more and just a few or some of the prints / colors / unique styles.

onyxwitch09

  • Guest
Re: Fashion / Shopping Tips You Can Share
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2014, 11:52:00 am »
A tip for those who want to splurge on luxury apparels: There are 3 kinds of fashion cycle. Classic, Trend & Fad. If you are a middle earner but want to buy clothes from luxury brands. Make sure you buy Classic. Hindi ka magsisisi even if napakamahal ng price.

delicatehummingbird

  • Guest
Re: Fashion / Shopping Tips You Can Share
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2014, 10:00:51 am »
don't get into trends. thats the number one tip ill tell my 20-yr-old self. i did and i ended up wasting a ton of money. i didnt get yung mga 'classic' classic s*** before women in magazines would say about their style, but now, i regret not listening. if youre going to get into trends, make sure the piece (eg. designer bag trends) will last a lifetime.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close