Author Topic: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________  (Read 41414 times)

prix

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #180 on: September 12, 2012, 10:57:42 am »
If I didnt marry my husband, wala sana akong pasaway ngayon..LOL ;D

EmvTaMi

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #181 on: September 13, 2012, 09:59:23 am »
If I didn't marry my husband I probably finished Medicine and will become a successful doctor. Yet will not be happy and contented like I am today.  ;D

cute_cat

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #182 on: September 16, 2012, 11:31:05 pm »
If I didn't marry my husband, eh di sana di na ako dadaan sa annulment na yan and I can marry the right guy who will never cheat on me and accepts me and my son too.

any@ang

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #183 on: October 11, 2012, 06:45:41 pm »
siguro nasa abroad na ako conquering the world!  :o

cess

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #184 on: October 11, 2012, 06:56:36 pm »
^same sis. I'll probably be out of Philippines na for good..

Razzy

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #185 on: October 12, 2012, 12:04:59 am »
If I didn't marry myhusband I'd probably be tearing up everytime I hear Adele's "Someone like you"

zanabee

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #186 on: October 12, 2012, 08:16:00 pm »
If I didn't marry my husband I'd probably be the happiest person now. I am free and not experiencing any humiliation and emotional abuse!  >:(
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 08:18:52 pm by zanabee »

she29

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #187 on: October 15, 2012, 08:54:27 am »
I would probably be living  abroad married to someone else.

mommylyn

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #188 on: October 15, 2012, 11:10:22 am »
technically, we're not yet married  ;D. we've been together for 8 years and kung hindi kami nagsasama, i'll probably be a lawyer now who loves travelling.  :D

yena^_^

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #189 on: October 18, 2012, 03:14:03 pm »
If I didn't marry my husband, I would still be in Japan finishing my PhD. Yet will not be the happiest and luckiest wife. ;)

Mommy•Shey

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #190 on: October 20, 2012, 03:18:55 pm »
If I didn't marry my husband, I'd probably didn't experience how to become a Queen  :( . Good thing we're still together, happy, contented and always in love ♥

showermist

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #191 on: October 23, 2012, 09:13:49 am »
If I didn't marry my husband, I think kasal pa rin siguro ako ngayon at may anak na. Sa ibang lalaki nga lang.

beatrize zuri

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #192 on: October 24, 2012, 07:18:55 pm »
if i didnt marry my husband i will probably be in U.S. pursuing my career., but even na sacrifice ko yon dahil i marry him the love he showers on me and with my kids is all worth it! its priceless!  :)

pritiface

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #193 on: October 26, 2012, 08:50:04 pm »
If I didn't marry my husband, masaya siguro ako ngayon...

gnrn_026

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #194 on: October 27, 2012, 12:17:02 pm »
I'd be super happy with..................... :P

ayka

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #195 on: October 28, 2012, 01:21:22 am »
...I'd probably still be single. forever! haha

deity13

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #196 on: October 28, 2012, 10:29:31 pm »
i think im not wondering now what could have been.. ???

but as the song goes.. " its not the way i hoped, or how i planned, but somehow its enough.."

zaracu

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #197 on: October 31, 2012, 09:37:54 am »
If i didn't marry my husband, I would be happier.

kayzkulet

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #198 on: October 31, 2012, 05:18:13 pm »
If I didn't marry my husband, I believe na kinalbo na ako ng lola ko dahil ayaw nya ng live-in.  ;)

jaredd_jarell

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #199 on: November 01, 2012, 11:25:44 pm »
If i didnt marry my husband, I maybe a very good daughter to my parents, still helping them fully financially. Because that's what they need. I would have been the best daughter in the world for them. Now kasi I'm having a hard time helping them na since I already have my own family. :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close