Author Topic: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________  (Read 41452 times)

qt_babe

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #160 on: July 17, 2012, 04:35:18 pm »
If I didn't marry my husband, I'd still be single and dating...travelling to other countries and enjoying my single life! ;)

blueflame

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #161 on: July 19, 2012, 09:18:38 am »
If I didn't marry my husband, I'd might still be with my ex bf at nagtatanga-tangahan. haha! I'm so glad hubby came to my life. I wouldn't want it any other way :)

phoebe1811

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #162 on: July 21, 2012, 10:28:38 pm »
i would have been in the US right now.  ::)

princeszheng

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #163 on: July 26, 2012, 08:10:02 am »
I will always be the most patient and loving girlfriend ever!  ;D

mrsvaldez

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #164 on: July 27, 2012, 10:33:44 pm »
if i didn't marry my husband, i wouldn't have my precious baby and i wouldn't be this contented and happy.  :)

rowaenatural

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #165 on: July 29, 2012, 08:41:45 pm »
joining..
I am working abroad and travelling to different beautiful places, of course with him.. and best of all, i'm still sexy..  ;D 

roxyrn_19

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #166 on: August 22, 2012, 06:12:13 pm »
if i didn't marry my husband maybe i'm still single and working abroad :)

byutijunkie

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #167 on: August 22, 2012, 11:06:03 pm »
If I didn't marry my husband, I'd probably be dead right now.  hehe.  i only found out I had really huge ovarian cysts when I got pregnant e.  they could've burst if I didn't get pregnant.  we only found out about my condition thru ultrasound. =) 

Eh promise ko pa naman na hindi ako magbubuntis unless I'm married. 

biancs

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #168 on: August 23, 2012, 09:37:58 am »
i would prolly be with my ex, unhappy and living a mediocre life

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #169 on: September 06, 2012, 06:35:34 pm »
... would still be single and fabulous.  ;D

JINJIN:*

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #170 on: September 06, 2012, 06:41:51 pm »
if i didnt marry my husband..im probably married to an old smart and self made man.

pero hindi rin..he is my biggest mistake kaya natututo na ko ngayon so malamang kung hindi siya, im probably married to another *censored* kase super naattract ako sa mga lahi nila. lol

sabi nga experience is the best teacher.

JINJIN:*

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #171 on: September 06, 2012, 06:42:28 pm »
^^^ ass*&^%

cristyles

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #172 on: September 06, 2012, 07:02:54 pm »
I would probably do a life that is full of excitment and fun like Sky Diving, mountain climbing, explore the world and scuba diving ;D .

phatgirl

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #173 on: September 11, 2012, 12:13:20 pm »
single and working abroad..balak ko talaga mag abroad dati pa..college pa ko.

candi

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #174 on: September 11, 2012, 10:08:55 pm »
I'd prolly be a nurse

mscuriosity

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #175 on: September 11, 2012, 10:19:43 pm »
I'd be enjoying my life, travelling overseas, dating and meeting new people

lavinia48

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #176 on: September 12, 2012, 05:45:03 am »
I'd probably be alone here in London, rich but all alone! I'd die an old hag!

bluedanube

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #177 on: September 12, 2012, 08:26:04 am »
would probably be married to an american (jewish preferably).

10004

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #178 on: September 12, 2012, 09:38:53 am »
If i didn't marry my husband, I am probably an old maid and will be bombarded by my relatives with the questions "Kelan ka mag-aasawa?" "Gusto mo ba magaya sa mga tita mong matandang dalaga?" "Sinong mag-aalaga sayo pagtanda mo?"

charmedwitch776

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #179 on: September 12, 2012, 10:20:43 am »
If i didnt marry my husband i'm probably living in abroad with our son, working and enjoying our life!

BUT

If I didn't marry my husband i'm probably still wondering what's my life like being with him, having his love and sharing greatest moments of our son's life!


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close