Author Topic: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________  (Read 41384 times)

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #140 on: June 06, 2012, 03:41:52 pm »
If i didnt marry my husband, I will not have my 9 month old super cute son and I will not be able to reunite with my mom again because she takes care of my son.

xadie28

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #141 on: June 06, 2012, 08:59:17 pm »
If i didnt marry my husband, malungkot ang buhay ko. my husband is my life and happiness!  :)

chinkywinky

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #142 on: June 06, 2012, 10:18:03 pm »
^sabi ko rin yan dati, my life and happiness. Nag 360 degrees turn yung mundo ko, hindi na ngayon ganon ang case.

If I didn't marry my husband, I should have married a better man.

xadie28

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #143 on: June 07, 2012, 10:09:16 am »
^sabi ko rin yan dati, my life and happiness. Nag 360 degrees turn yung mundo ko, hindi na ngayon ganon ang case.


^^sadness sis, ilang yrs na kayong kasal?

don em

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #144 on: June 07, 2012, 11:08:53 am »
I am career oriented and travelling the world!

chinkywinky

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #145 on: June 09, 2012, 06:01:49 am »
^^sadness sis, ilang yrs na kayong kasal?

5 sis.

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #146 on: June 09, 2012, 11:06:20 pm »
sad nga sis chinky...


....if I didn't marry my husband, I would still be lost...

miss ira

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #147 on: June 10, 2012, 12:54:29 pm »
If I didn't marry my husband, BF ko pa din siya  and wont have to stress myself financially.Hirap magbudget for two! Andami pa utang haha..pero okay lang he's sending me back to college para mag-aral ulit. Fair enough..

rara_avis

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #148 on: June 14, 2012, 09:06:26 pm »
I'd probably be living in a stylish one-bedroom condo, living my life to the fullest and breaking a lot of hearts. LOL.

But my life right now is so much more awesome so I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

reb_woods072683

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #149 on: June 15, 2012, 01:54:45 am »
I think that I am still flirting with the guy who had been making pasaring for a long time.

jowiegurl

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #150 on: June 15, 2012, 02:14:52 pm »
I'm still single!

gnrn_026

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #151 on: June 21, 2012, 04:52:00 pm »
I WOULD BE SO MUCH HAPPIER!

owjhei

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #152 on: June 25, 2012, 06:06:16 pm »
working as flight attendant, exploring the world and meet someone better than him that will appreciate me for giving my all for him..  :(

sakurayayoi

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #153 on: June 26, 2012, 02:45:36 pm »
If I didn't marry my husband, i would probably be travelling the world just for fun!

miss resilient

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #154 on: June 30, 2012, 10:49:15 am »
buhay pa pala ang thread na to...:-)

silverlilac

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #155 on: July 01, 2012, 01:34:34 pm »
I would probably still be dating guys who are not worth my time :P

blue_cheese09

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #156 on: July 08, 2012, 12:43:22 am »
IF I DIDN'T MARRY MY HUSBAND, I would probably be teaching in another country.

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #157 on: July 08, 2012, 10:12:25 am »
if i didn't marry my husband, I will be jumping from one job to another, one guy to another and still be unfulfilled....


mamapeew

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #158 on: July 08, 2012, 11:11:31 am »
If I didn't marry my husband, I'd probably be alone right now. Baka wala na ako sa sarili ko. 

undecided

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #159 on: July 09, 2012, 02:57:19 pm »
If I didn't marry my husband, i'm still single and enjoying my life, gimik, night life! or he still my BF. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close